Capret Lady & The Floor Guy

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2010

2.5

Locally owned and operated. Our goal here at Carpet Lady and Floor Guy is to make you a customer for life. This way when it comes time to have your carpets re-cleaned you know who to trust and call. We have serviced the Key West area for 23 years. Portable and convenient to all areas. Additional hours: Sundays by appointment only. ...

Great Finishes Inc.

2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 and 2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. At Great Finishes Inc, our goal is to always provide the best customer service possible. We use state of the art equipment and products for the highest quality restoration and refinishing. Our customer service is unbeatable. Each and every project is taken up by trained, experienced professionals. We bring true craftsmanship and pride to every project. Family owned business focused on customer service, quality and craftsmanship.

Offers by Great Finishes Inc. on Angi
Touch Of Shine Marble Inc.

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc. is a professional marble contractor located in Miami Gardens, FL, since 1996. Don't hesitate to call us if you want reliable marble polishing of marble restoration at affordable price! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Nathan's Carpet and Flooring

We are committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service and flooring that is sustainable, affordable, and exquisite, giving your home or business an overall new and improved look. Nathan’s Carpet ensures that our customers are completely satisfied with every aspect of the work we do. We begin with you and end with you, no middleman involved. Contact us today for a free estimate. We do not offer Tile Flooring.

Offers by Nathan's Carpet and Flooring on Angi

08/10/2016

The Carpet Lady has cleaned our carpets for over ten years and we have always been pleased with their service

Description of Work
We are a 9000 SF historic house museum. We have heavy wool carpet throughout and nearly 80,000 visitors walking on it annually. As it is heavy wool we try not using the normal steam cleaners as it leaves the carpet wet. Wet carpet attacts dirt and looks dirty within a day or two. The Carpet Lady Floor Guy use a dry system that cleans but minimizes the water content. It usually feels dry within a couple of hours and so we can clean the carpet every six or eight weeks even with the heavy traffic we have.

03/13/2015

He has done this several times for me and I wouldn't have anyone else but Mike or Phil do the job. I can leave the door unlocked and leave it to them. They are honest hard working eager to please type of guys

Description of Work
He cleaned some cushions for me that are built into a couch on my houseboat

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

01/28/2015

Description of Work
The guy came in, hooked up a circular floor buffing brush to spread sprayed-on chemicals , vacuumed a few times and called it a day. He completely misled my wife as to how the carpet would be "cleaned". It looked good, smelled good and continued to be good for about 1 month before all the old "spots" showed up again. Would not recommend this service to anyone.

03/28/2014

01/30/2012

Definitely a bait and switch. They guy estimated it to be $75 and it ended up being almost double the cost when he was done. He sprayed the rug with some cleaner and then took a mop head and started scrubbing it. There was absolutely no extraction of any kind. It turned the area around it gray. He basically robbed me for doing nothing! I even asked him to hold my check for 5 days and he cashed it immediately anyway which ended up bouncing my account. I'll be calling Stanley Steamer.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my carpets.

07/05/2011

Same story as above

Description of Work
His price was $75 minimum but when I saw that he used a floor buffer on the carpet that did not even get rid of the runner mark and basically rubbed the dirt more into the carpet, I stopped him and gave him $40 for his trouble and asked him to leave. I ended up calling Rug Busters and they cleaned up the Floor Guys MESS. I strongly do not recommend this company. A floor buffer is NOT for carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

Cleaning Services - Carpet, Oriental Rugs, Upholstery, Leather, Fine Fabrics, Tile, Wood Floors, Marble, & Grout. Pet Odor Removal. Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing. Deck Power Washing.

Carpet Sales, Vent Cleaning, Heating & Cooling.

Visa, MasterCard, Check