Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Founded 1938 • With Angi since March 2006

100105 Overseas Hwy

Key Largo, FL 33037

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

4.2

Resposiveness

pest control (70)lawn treatment (7)lawn care (3)

09/14/2017

The service was great. They were on time and very professional. Our service agent was also extremely helpful and honest. We would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our home treated for termites.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

03/09/2017

After complaining to the company about my experience with the first termite inspection, I spoke with the manager David. He scheduled an appointment with me for him to reinspect my property and provide recommendations as needed. He was extremely professional and detailed with the new inspection. Fortunately, there were no termites or wood destroying fungi (it needs to be tested prior to being docum...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

02/08/2017

I wish I would have read reviews before using this rip-off company. When I called for a quote, i was quoted $150 for a termite inspection. Going rate for most places, so I made an appointment. When they showed up, 2 guys, they informed me the termite inspection would be $250. Um no, on the phone I was quoted $150. They said they will see what they can do. I said I am not having an inspection if it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

05/12/2014

A big success. Found the problem, corrected the entry point, and caught the rodents. All gone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2014

03/29/2014

Service was provided effectively, efficiently and they're good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite spot treatment - entire building (10 unit condominium complex).

COST $2,906.8

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2014

02/23/2014

We have an annual contract and the last visit was our annual inspection. The inspection went well. When we need them for interim visits, they are very responsive and come as promptly as possible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2014

02/10/2014

Everything went smoothly and professionally. The technician also pointed out an infestation of carpenter ants that we had missed. Those were not covered by the termite plan and might have been overlooked for a long time without his help. Our regular pest control company took care of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our church had Truly Nolen perform there annual termite inspection as part of the termite protection plan we have with them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2014

02/06/2014

Thankfully the house is termite free for now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The performed annual inspection for dry wood termites.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2013

02/05/2014

I have an annual contract.  Great value and wonderful service and guarantees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2014

02/05/2014

if you have any pest problems they come right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On contract with them

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2014

Pest Control, Pest Control Commercial and Industrial, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Rodent Control, Ant Control, Flea and Tick Control, Cockroach Control, Spider Control, Bee and Wasp Removal, Bird Control, Fly Control, Beetle Control, Lawn Maintenance (Florida locations only), and more.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa