SF Interiors, Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2011

Full Service Interior Design Firm, Remodeling, Create budgets, getting estimates from all licensed subcontractors and time lines, selections of all interior finishes. Project Management of all phases of design work. Will work with clients existing items to incorporate them into the final design. Licensed Designer working in the Palm Beach and Martin for 25 years. Complimentary Design Consult....

Elite Softwash

SASS Senior Advocate Speciality Services

Call or click for an estimate, today!

Direct Fast Painting

Painting / interior/exterior/ Commercial/Residential

06/16/2018

Sylvia was great. I was new to the area and I feel that I was lucky to find her because she knew all of the best craftsmen in the area. She was well organized and she orchestrated multiple aspects of the remodel in an efficient way. in addition all the different craftsman that she hired were really top notch. She was able to troubleshoot possible problems in advance, before they became a problem. ...

Description of Work
Condo remodel - kitchen, two bathrooms, two bedrooms.

Category electrician,flooring contractor,interior designers,plumbing,furniture sales,home remodeling,interior painters

[Member Name Removed] was a gem to work with on her project. She is very creative and working together to formulate the design of her kitchen / bathrooms for a cohesive design of the project while maintaining her personality and lifestyle was so much fun.

06/15/2018

We had a half bath that was old and dated and Sylvia created a design that was fresh and modern. She was engaged through out the entire project, making sure things got done right and on time. She is a joy to work with and knows how to things done. I would highly recommend her for her design and her project management services.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category interior designers,home remodeling

09/30/2016

The home is complete and beautiful! We are happy beyond words.

Description of Work
Silvia was our interior design consultant during the custom construction of our intracoastal waterfront home. She led us through the process of compiling our ideas to create a vision for delivering the now elegant coastal atmosphere in which we live. Silvia is an invaluable source of knowledge and advice, a master at producing high end results within a budget, and a great pleasure to work with. Unexpectedly, her sourcing contacts for kitchen, flooring, lighting and window treatments saved us more money than we spent on her services in total. She is the best!

Category interior designers

06/26/2015

Sylvia did a great job of helping us get started in our new house. She helped pick out paint colors, consulted on mouldings, remodeling of an open loft into an enclosed office, furniture placement, hanging pictures, picking out colors, light fixtures, rugs, etc. Sylvia is a great communicator and I could tell that she tried to understand the style and preferences of our family. She gave lots of go...

Description of Work
Overall design consultation for our entire house.

Category interior designers,home staging

07/11/2014

Sylvia arrived on time and from the beginning we hit it off. I'd never worked with a designer and she made it so simple and worthwhile. She even ordered some paint samples for me at no charge and I plan to work with her some more after she returns from her holiday. Thanks for this offer, I'm so glad I signed up.

Description of Work
I purchased two hours of her time and we redid every room in my home except the dining room and kitchen

Category interior designers

05/06/2014

Sylvia was GREAT to work with! Always on time, very involved and listened to all of our needs and wants! She worked with all of the contractors to make sure everything was done correctly and on time. This project was a big project in the fact that we were moving the kitchen to the other side of the house, with a master bathroom overhaul. Sylvia was there from start to finish. She helped with colors, appliances, bath fixtures, furniture and everything in between. Sylvia has a very happy outlook and loves what she does! This project could have been very unpleasant, but she made it fun! We now call her "Friend"! If you are thinking of hiring someone for design help, look no further....She is Fantastic and we will hire her again! Thanks Sylvia for a great new home!!!

Description of Work
General contract coordinator, interior design.

04/26/2014

I recently bought a new house and was looking for someone who could provide me with some decorating ideas, and would also be able to hire the trades I needed to make the few changes I wanted to make. After going on Angie's list and seeing all the great reviews for SF Interiors, I decided Sylvia was the one to call. I had never used an interior designer before and was very nervous about the whole process. Sylvia was a complete delight. She never made my feel intimidated or like my opinion meant nothing. She was incredibly helpful with picking out colors for paint, tile and vanities for the bathroom, light fixtures and furniture. She coordinated all the trades and made sure all the work was done properly and on time. Not only do I recommend Sylvia because she does a great job, I also recommend her because she is so much fun to work with. She never made me feel like I had to spend a lot of money in order to do the things I wanted to do. She always tried to find the best deals and was happy to use things I already had. I felt like she really went above and beyond what she had to do.

Description of Work
She hired all the trades I would need to have my house painted, remove and install new shower tile, hang new light fixtures, and build new custom bathroom vanities. She also went shopping with me to help pick out furniture and ordered things online. She coordinated all the work and deliveries and made sure it was done right and all time.

04/04/2013

We are very pleased with the design Sylvia did for us. We just love it all!

Description of Work
Remodeled master bath, main bath, kitchen, painting, furniture buying.

01/07/2013

A pipe burst in our Florida home and flooded the entire property while the house was empty and wasn't discovered for a week+. The whole thing needed to be redone and since we don't live in Florida full time we needed someone who we could trust to manage the project from start to finish without much input from us. Sylvia did and excellent job starting with getting us an additional $15,000 from our insurance company by recommending an excellent public adjuster who negotiated on our behalf before Sylvia started work. Sylvia made all design decisions (with just a bit of guidance from us), managed all aspects of the work and even staged the home at the end as we are now trying to sell it. Her attention to the small design details (fixtures, decorations etc) really made our house shine. We are very pleased with her work.

Description of Work
Full rehab and staging after flooding

Category interior designer","home remodeling contractor","home stager

09/13/2012

Sylvia hit this out of the ballpark! She designed a wonderful new kitchen for us, and then helped us select granite counters, lights for over the new island area, tile and glass for the back splash, and more. She recommended excellent, dependable craftsmen to get the house ready, so we could move in, then created the work sequence/calendar/schedule. Her "stable" of subcontractors is wonderful; we could not have found these subcontractors without her. Sylvia helped us select our basic color palette and identify our accent color. Once we had the paint colors selected, we were able to work with her to select our quality furniture and furnishings. We are delighted with how our home looks, and know the furniture prices were no different than we would have paid had we gone out shopping on our own. We met with Sylvia multiple times, at the design center, to look at catalogs, color samples, and fabric samples. Sylvia was willing to share her honest opinion about rugs, bed spreads, light fixtures and lamps, furniture we found on our own too -- which was a terrific help. She did not make us feel we needed to make all purchases through her -- on the contrary, she pointed out we did not need to purchase expensive furniture for the guest bedrooms, since those would be used infrequently. We had a budget, and she helped us stay within it. We recommend Sylvia, without reservation, to anyone who needs interior design and decorating help. She is terrific to work with.

Description of Work
We met with Sylvia prior to closing on our home on April 30, and began working with her in earnest on May 1. (We had retired to a furnished apartment in Sept. 2011, after getting rid of all our old furniture up north.) We needed Sylvia's expertise to help us with establishing our color palette, remodeling our kitchen and its lighting, and furnishing our new home. We were taken with her design skills, warm personality, great sense of humor, honesty and integrity. We wanted a casual and comfortable home, and Sylvia understood that and helped us create it. We paid a flat fee for her consultation and kitchen design ($1500). When we purchased furniture through her design center, Sylvia added her mark-up to the wholesale price (and that markup included delivery and set-up). The furniture prices were comparable to what we would have paid shopping locally and/or on-line.

Category interior designer","home remodeling contractor

Furniture, Lighting, Custom Built-ins, Paint, Accessories (Artwork, Area Rugs, Lamps), Window Treatments (Privacy and Decorative). We also work with clients on Kitchen and Bath Renovations from design concept to project management. Working with clients on all selections of architectural items. Create budget and time lines for a seamless project.

No structural changes without architect or engineer submissions.