Lighthouse Pro Window Cleaning, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

We specialize in residential and commercial window cleaning. We utilize the latest in RO technology to purify our water ensuring a streak free finish. We pay close attention to detail as we do a thorough job on windows, screens and tracks, ensuring a clear view that will last for months. We are perfectionists and pride ourselves in doing a remarkable job....

Since 2002, we have been cleaning residential and commercial properties. Specializing in exterior cleaning, we are fully licensed and carry roofers workers compensation, as well as liability insurance.

Curb Appeal M.D., LLC, is your one stop shop for all your pressure washing needs! With over 1,500 jobs performed in the past year and over 12 years of professional experience, Curb Appeal M.D. is here to make your home more attractive by providing pressure washing services for every area of your household. Call us today to learn more! (561) 223-1515

I would like to introduce to you sunshine cleaning services. We will take care of your roof cleaning and any pressure cleaning services. Service that you can trust at a price that you can afford!

09/27/2017

This guy is amazing! He arrived promptly on time and proceeded to clean all my outdoor windows on my two story house. He uses reverse osmosis water and the process leaves the windows sparkling with no spots. He does the Whole Window with the frames and scrubs the screens. He is very professional and cares a lot about what he is doing. He is also very reasonable. I have had other window cleaners, a...

Description of Work
All windows on two story house were cleaned

Category window cleaning

01/31/2017

Tim arrived on time and paid attention to detail while cleaning every window in my house. He is a very hard worker and committed to making the customer happy. I highly recommend his services and will use him again!

Description of Work
50 windows cleaned and screens washed

Category window cleaning

We offer window cleaning services, screen cleaning services, pressure washing services, gutter cleaning, store fronts, wind breakers, chandeliers, shower doors, hard water removal.

Roof pressure washing, high rise buildings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal