K-Boys Construction & Mold Remediation

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2013

124 Dunmore Dr

Jupiter, FL 33458

woodworking202133458
House remodeled in 2021 by K-boys. We installed new shiplap ceilings and a wall, installed shadow boxing trim work at the entry way and office, built a rock wall in the master and more!!!

Locally owned and operated since 2005, K-Boys Construction & Mold Remediation Services started as a small local contracting company and has grown over time with word of mouth for our quality of the services we offer. We’re confident that, given the opportunity, our team members will quickly impress you with their industry expertise and passion to get the job done. We pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are always satisfied with our services. Finishing great projects at or above client expectations ensures that we will be the first our customers choose for future projects. We use the highest quality product for the most economical price....
Custom Trim Work Jupiter project

woodworking

202133458
Wainscoting and Shiplap  project
Wainscoting and Shiplap

home remodeling

202133458

mold removal (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)siding companies (1)drywall (1)

03/23/2021

Matt A.

The service went very well. They were on time and within the budget. I was happy and satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and cosmetic services like drywall.

Category drywall,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Alan M.

The service was fine. I use them for many years. They did the work in my community and was done with it.

Description of Work
They did reconstruction of the condo in my community, and painting.

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

Scott F.

Very happy with the work. Showed up when they said they would and completed the work on schedule. Looks great. I would use them again for any exterior painting.

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Marlyn H.

The service was great. It was beautiful, and very well blended in. You can't tell the difference between their work. They were personable. I would hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
They did an addition to my house.

Work Completed On 03/22/2016

08/09/2019

maxine B.

Very professional, exceptional workmanship & fair price! An absolute pleasure to deal with. Wonderful experience. I don't normally write reviews, but in this instance I felt compeled to do so.

Description of Work
Build barbeque area, stucco & painting

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

01/08/2019

Cathy C.

I had some water damage and they were able to open some walls to address the problem. They replaced their drywall and painted afterwards. I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Water damage remediation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

01/08/2019

Chris G.

They did a great job. I was very happy with their work and how the job turned out. They were also very professional in their work.

Description of Work
Garage construction

Work Completed On 12/29/2018

07/10/2014

Victoria A.

Every job they have completed has been wonderfully done and with such kindness and courteousness, it is sometimes almost unbelievable.

Description of Work
K-Boys has done a number of varying construction and repair jobs at my workplace. They have always been prompt, kind and exceptionally reliable.

Category siding

Work Completed On 08/13/2013

Mold Remediation, Dry Rot Repair, Siding Repair, Siding Replacement, Hardie Board Installation, LP SmartSide installation, Additions, Renovations, Window Installation, Fences, Painting, Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Stucco

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing