James Aiken Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2011

Owner & operator....

Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection

Pool Remodeling/Repairs and Leak Detection experts, Certified Diamond Brite Pool Resurfacing Installer. We also specialize in all pool repairs and leak detection, Gas and electric heat pumps, pool automation, pool lighting, and leak detection. With over 25 years experience and no sub-contractors, Services Offered: Pool & Spa Repair – Resurfacing, Remodeling, Heating, Gas & Electric Heat Pumps, Lighting, Salt Systems, Fiber Optic Specialist, Leak Searches, Automation, Waterfalls & Interior Additions, Benches , Swim Outs, Spas, & Caves. 401 SE Verada Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983 5755 Powerline Road Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309

Offers by Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection on Angi
Red Rhino Leak Detection Inc

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 7 YEARS IN A ROW! Finding a pool leak detection company you can trust is difficult. That's why we back every job with our 100% satisfaction guarantee with 3 easy steps -You call, We find it, and We fix it. Our time-tested process saves you time and money from unresolved pool leaks. Our Mission is to WOW customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service. Call today and let us take you by the hand from start to finish. West Palm Beach (561) 697-4290; Naples/Fort Myers (239) 234- 2554; Fort Lauderdale (954) 636-7549; Martin/St.Lucie (772) 828-2008; Orlando (407) 803-5233; Jacksonville (904) 694- 8503; Tampa (813) 775-2295; Sarasota (941) 210-5276; Melbourne (321) 270-3383.

02/22/2016

michael M.

James is extremely reliable and shows up every week to service our pool. He's extremely knowledgable and is a nice and honest guy. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pool maintenance and weekly service

05/06/2014

Edward R.

James does a good job. I would absolutely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
The last time that I used James Aiken Service was just this morning for pool service.

05/06/2013

JOAN G.

I like his personality and I like that he seems knowledgeable.

Description of Work
He comes weekly to clean my pool.

01/19/2012

walter P.

He is here when he says he's going to be here and the pool is always clean.

Description of Work
I have had parts of the motor burn out and he took it away and got it fixed and came back and put it back in. He has done the same thing with the navigator. He comes every Tuesday to clean the pool..

09/20/2011

walter P.

I have used him for four years. He is on time and the pool is in great shape. If I have problems with the pump or navigator he can take care of it.

Description of Work
Pool maintenance.

James Aiken Service