Complete Comfort Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2016

1829 Park Ln S., Unit #4

Jupiter, FL 33458

Looking for an honest, professional HVAC company in Jupiter or Palm Beach Gardens? Get in touch with Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating and receive high-quality services and products. As the company name implies, they provide complete indoor comfort solutions including AC and heating repair, maintenance, and installation, air quality solutions, duct services, zoning systems, high-efficiency units, and more. Their trained and certified technicians always do the job right and at a fair price. 24-hour emergency heating and cooling repairs are also available. For more information about Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating, visit their website. To schedule an appointment or get a free estimate, contact their office....

08/09/2017

Stu B.

I was looking to replace a 15 year old system and address the lack of cooling in my two front bedrooms. I had called two other companies for inspections, solutions and prices. Complete comfort gave the most sensible solution to add larger ducts and install returns into the bedrooms. Also gave me a lot of options for brands of A/C units. After doing my research, I chose an American Standard. I am amazed at how much cooler and less humid my home is (A/C is now usually set at 75 degrees). The front bedrooms are now as cool as the rest of my home. My electric bill has dropped significantly. About 1 week later there was some swearing on my air handler. They came out immediately, located the issue and happily corrected it. I absolutely recommend them as I am thoroughly satisfied with my A/C now. P.S. They even set up a portable A/C while doing the installation so I wouldn't cook during the day.

Description of Work
New A/C system

09/09/2016

Christine O.

Jay and the crew did a great job. They came out to assess the situation and told me that my AC had a good life but it was time for a new one after a cost analysis of repairing or replacing! Great financing with ease. Signed up for the maintenance program and peace of mind! So glad to have a cool house again.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Replacement

09/08/2016

Clinton P.

Complete Comfort was great. They installed new AC Unit and helped us get financing. The whole process was painless. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
installed a new AC unit system. Great value and installation

09/06/2016

AUSTIN G.

Complete comfort and their staff came out knowing exactly what I needed, they were quick and thorough. When they were done everything was clean and performing perfectly.

Description of Work
Full a/c service and compresser relocation.

09/06/2016

Piper G.

It went better than expected! Complete Comfort is a top notch company. We have used them multiple times and have also referred them to our friends and family. They are always there when you need them. They go above and beyond and will do the job right, every single time! My father was so impressed with the job that they did for him that he is referring them to others too. They are punctual, professional and knowledgeable. I will never call another A/C company because Complete Comfort is the best! I am looking forward to them installing 3 A/C units in our brand new home being built!

Description of Work
Complete Comfort was at our home within an hour of calling them and we called them after hours when we got home from work. They tried everything in their power to fix the unit that night so that we could have A/C. They had to order the parts the following morning and had it fixed that day. They even spent the time to call the manufacturer because it was an older unit. We were very impressed with them!

08/24/2016

Chris P.

It went smoothly last year for the installation and very good with the program. They initiated the service call to remind me the maintenance was due, we scheduled a time good for me and that was it! They have always been on time, clean, and friendly.

Description of Work
Just over a year ago I was referred to Jason at Complete Comfort. He replacement my AC unit on a very hot day and I signed up for their maintenance program. They just come out a few weeks ago and everything has been working really great, even through the hot hot heat this summer has been.

Cooling Advisors

Cooling Advisors is a customer focused air conditioning and heating company. We strive to provide the best customer service with the best warranties, guarantees, and upfront pricing. Call us today and we promise you won't find a more professional company that is ready to help with your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Cleary Plumbing & Air

Cleary Plumbing & Air is in business to create long term relationships with every customer that uses our services. We strive to provide an exceptional service that will save you time and money. Most of all we emphasize the importance of actively participating in local community events, charities, and sponsorship opportunities. We believe in Honest and Reliable Service. We have straight forward pricing, which allows are customers to be informed upfront of the cost of the job. We offer Warranties and Guaranties that are second to none in our trade. Your service experience starts the moment you decide to give us a chance to solve your plumbing needs. We want the entire process to be one that will leave you feeling satisfied. Call Us Today About Any Plumbing Issue You May Be Having. We Are Happy to Give Some Pointers and Advice

Gulfstream Cooling Inc

At Gulfstream Cooling Inc. it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of comfort control for the South Florida community.Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Gulfstream Cooling Inc. has served its customers with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials. We provide personalized service and affordable service rates. And if there's anything else we can do to make your experience any better, just ask. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business

Offers by Gulfstream Cooling Inc on Angi

# CAC011108
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Auto Repair

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Complete Comfort Inc.

How is Complete Comfort Inc. overall rated?

Complete Comfort Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Complete Comfort Inc. open?

Complete Comfort Inc. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

What payment options does Complete Comfort Inc. provide

Complete Comfort Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Complete Comfort Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Complete Comfort Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Complete Comfort Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Complete Comfort Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Complete Comfort Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Complete Comfort Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Complete Comfort Inc.?

No, Complete Comfort Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Complete Comfort Inc. offer?

Complete Comfort Inc. offers the following services: AC Repairs, AC Zoning Services, Air Quality Services, Duct Services, Ductless Mini Split Services, General HVAC Services, Heating Installation Services, Heating Repair & Service, Pool Heater Repair, Thermostats

Are there any services Complete Comfort Inc. does not offer?

Auto Repair