Complete Comfort Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2016

Looking for an honest, professional HVAC company in Jupiter or Palm Beach Gardens? Get in touch with Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating and receive high-quality services and products. As the company name implies, they provide complete indoor comfort solutions including AC and heating repair, maintenance, and installation, air quality solutions, duct services, zoning systems, high-efficiency units, and more. Their trained and certified technicians always do the job right and at a fair price. 24-hour emergency heating and cooling repairs are also available. For more information about Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating, visit their website. To schedule an appointment or get a free estimate, contact their office....

Island Air Conditioning

Island Air Conditioning is locally owned and operated. We have 37 Employees. Island won the Delray Beach Small Business award and was named the Best Air Conditioner Service in Delray Beach by the readers of the Delray Forum for 2011. We have won the Angie List Super Award every year since 2009. For prompt and professional service please call us at 561-278-3488.

Offers by Island Air Conditioning on Angi
Gulfstream Cooling Inc

At Gulfstream Cooling Inc. it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of comfort control for the South Florida community.Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Gulfstream Cooling Inc. has served its customers with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials. We provide personalized service and affordable service rates. And if there's anything else we can do to make your experience any better, just ask. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business

Offers by Gulfstream Cooling Inc on Angi
Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding. Busines hours: After Hours Emergency Available.

08/09/2017

I was looking to replace a 15 year old system and address the lack of cooling in my two front bedrooms. I had called two other companies for inspections, solutions and prices. Complete comfort gave the most sensible solution to add larger ducts and install returns into the bedrooms. Also gave me a lot of options for brands of A/C units. After doing my research, I chose an American Standard. I am a...

Description of Work
New A/C system

09/09/2016

Jay and the crew did a great job. They came out to assess the situation and told me that my AC had a good life but it was time for a new one after a cost analysis of repairing or replacing! Great financing with ease. Signed up for the maintenance program and peace of mind! So glad to have a cool house again.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Replacement

09/08/2016

Complete Comfort was great. They installed new AC Unit and helped us get financing. The whole process was painless. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
installed a new AC unit system. Great value and installation

09/06/2016

Complete comfort and their staff came out knowing exactly what I needed, they were quick and thorough. When they were done everything was clean and performing perfectly.

Description of Work
Full a/c service and compresser relocation.

09/06/2016

It went better than expected! Complete Comfort is a top notch company. We have used them multiple times and have also referred them to our friends and family. They are always there when you need them. They go above and beyond and will do the job right, every single time! My father was so impressed with the job that they did for him that he is referring them to others too. They are punctual, profes...

Description of Work
Complete Comfort was at our home within an hour of calling them and we called them after hours when we got home from work. They tried everything in their power to fix the unit that night so that we could have A/C. They had to order the parts the following morning and had it fixed that day. They even spent the time to call the manufacturer because it was an older unit. We were very impressed with them!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

AC Repairs, AC Zoning Services, Air Quality Services, Duct Services, Ductless Mini Split Services, General HVAC Services, Heating Installation Services, Heating Repair & Service, Pool Heater Repair, Thermostats

Auto Repair