Franco Construction Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

For almost 30 years now Franco Construction Inc. has been building, renovation and maintaining high quality residential and commercial construction projects. It has been our attention to detail, professionalism, honesty and integrity that has shown through and made Franco Construction Inc., a productive leader in the construction industry who delivers a quality project, safely and on time. We strive to develop and preserve a long term relationship with clients by understanding their needs, creating cost effective and timely solutions while maintaining our reputation fairness and honesty. VISIT OUR BRAND NEW SHOWROOM AT 1011 NE Jensen Beach Blvd!...

A&B Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing offers professional home Power Washing services. We are owner operated and proud to work out of the Port St Lucie and surrounding areas. We can clean most exterior services and we maintain a high standard while conducting our business. Please call us or request a free estimate online today!

American Professional Estimates LLC

At American Professional Estimates we specialize in Residential and Commercial Services for Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Guard Installation, Roof Cleaning, Soft Washing, Pressure Washing, Holiday Decorating, Tree Service and Hauling. We take great pride in our workmanship, expertise, quality work and customer service. It is our mission to provide 100% complete customer satisfaction from start to finish of a project. Our reputation is based on service, safety, excellent communication, and professionalism. We are licensed and fully insured trained professionals. Feel free to call us for a free estimate. We respond to new inquires immediately and offer same day service. I chose the name American Professional Estimates for the company to honor all my family members who have served and who are actively serving in the military as well all the great men and women of our country who have served and are serving. I strive to be a community leader by being a God fearing man that lives by example for my family, business and community.

Offers by American Professional Estimates LLC on Angi

08/08/2017

Project went well, but took a little longer than expected. Workmen were very professional. kept the house neat and cleaned up after. Mr. Franco was not always here, but available if needed and had great people in charge. Office staff was friendly and helpful. Workmanship is great. Mr. Franco was at one time not happy with some tile work and had them do it over. Very happy with my beautiful bathroo...

Description of Work
Remodel of master bath including reconstruction of knee wall, shower, bath, tile, vanity, and lighting.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

11/09/2016

went well-- job well done

Description of Work
Small Jobs-- Tile bath room floor and patch dry wall ---- Was remodeling master bathroom -- Job was small-- tiled floor (one day job ) repaired wall where I had plumbing work done --(4 hour job) - didn't realize Company preferred not to do small jobs --- but negotiated job anyway (owner was willing) Wasn't told they wouldn't remove and replace toilet in order to tile under toilet -- The worker did remove toilet and did an excellent job tiling Worker was learning trade so small jobs were good for him to do --Wall repair was done well and again worker did excellent job --- for small jobs I would not hire again ---but for larger remodeling jobs I would consider hiring again

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

09/22/2016

They did good work. The pricing was excellent. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had a condor and they totally renovated it, the kitchen, they did the tile work on the floors and they put in new doors, new windows and a lot of work.

Category remodeling

07/13/2016

did not use him we spent three weeks trying to get him to tell us what we had to do to get home remodel moving along picked cabinets out flooring out could hardly get in touch with him he seemed over loaded and to busy to answer questions finally we just gave up wasted ours and his time he may do good work if you can get him to do it still looking

Description of Work
kitchen and bathroom remodle

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

I have Just come across your review i wish i would have seen it sooner , I do apologize for the lack of communication . As i told you we always have many projects going on at the same time we should have done more to make you feel comfortable . Since then we have added 2 more project managers to help assist in running projects and keeping customers informed , I was in the process of purchasing you...

11/12/2015

Franco Construction handled everything from start to finish. That would be from permits to the certificate of occupancy. Franco re-built the condo from framing, electrical, tile, doors, and windows. He built a beautiful bar. Everything passed inspection with flying colors. I have used several times since then and wouldn't use anyone else. Last year he painted the whole house, this year he put in a...

Description of Work
After the hurricane in 2004 Franco Construction completely remodeled my home.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,doors,patios

Full Showroom Design Center Kitchen and Bath renovations Wood , Tile , Carpet and Laminate flooring Full service General Contractor for all your remodeling needs

Check, Visa, MasterCard