Turner Pest Control

Founded 1971 • With Angi since July 2006

8400 Baymeadows Way Ste 12

Jacksonville, FL 32256

We began in 1971 as a friendly, family-run business. More than 45 years later, that’s still who we are. The technology may change, but our commitment to our neighbors never will. Programs include TurnerGuard, our all-in-one premier termite and pest control package, lawn and shrub, termite bonds and repairs, quarterly pest control, bed bug treatments, flea, mosquito & rodent treatments. ...

12/30/2020

Janet G.

They come out monthly, are very cost effective, and their treatment has been very effective. I never see a bug and they are terrific. They have been very safe during Covid times and I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
We have been using them for about 14 years for pest control.

02/19/2020

Sandra P.

DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS OFFER We were new to the area and went on Angie’s List to find a reputable pest control company and we were impressed with the reviews with Turner; the company was offering a discounted annual in home pest service program which was supposed to save us a little money; we paid in advance and we regret that decision and we are totally disappointed. We should have realized from the beginning when we kept getting hounded by the company telling us we never paid even though we paid with a credit card and had verification. Regarding the pest control program; we had the technician in our home probably 5 times in less than 4 months and the technician kept telling us to clog up little holes with super glue and every time he came he used his little flashlight and would point out more holes, the technician was never able to get rid of ants! We are not impressed with the technician, the process you use or the company. Turner Pest refused to refund any money even though we did not even have the company 6 months of the 12-Month Preventative Pest Control Package. We paid for a competitor to come in and immediately they solved the ants and any other crawling pest problem!

Description of Work
In home ant and crawling pest control

Category pest control

Ms. [Member Name Removed] we apologize for the problems you've had with your service. As I mentioned in the voice message I left for you last week, we have refunded the cost of your unused pest control service. The refund has been applied to your termite service renewal for this year. Please contact our customer service professionals to schedule your termite service. We thank you for being a valued Turner customer and hope that we can provide you with unsurpassed quality and service going forward.

09/10/2018

PETER F.

It went well. Lawn looks good. No complaints.

Description of Work
Pest control, lawn weed and feed service

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is our goal to provide unsurpassed quality and service to our customers and we are happy to hear we met your expectations. We truly feel like our people make the difference. Thank you for being a valued customer!

09/10/2018

Jim D.

Both businesses continue to have insect issues; yard at home has dead spots, weeds and inconsistent color Dissatisfied as of now

Description of Work
Spray for insects at our two businesses, and treat our yard at home

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Mr. [Member Name Removed] - It is our goal to provide unsurpassed quality and service to all of our customers and we are sorry to hear we missed the mark. It is my understanding our branch manager reached out to you to try and address your issues. As he mentioned, we do offer the satisfaction guaranteed program to where we come out in between services at any time if you are experiencing issues and no charge to you if you are unhappy. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thank you.

11/13/2017

Tracy E.

It went well. Most bugs gone after first visit. They were able to return in just three days after I saw another bug.

Description of Work
Pest control in the home

Category pest control

Thank you for your feedback. At Turner Pest we are committed to providing unsurpassed quality and service and are happy to hear you had a great experience. We really feel like our people make the difference and are happy to hear we met your expectations!

10/02/2017

Travis M.

I have a contract with them. Product treatment could be better good results, but could be better.

Description of Work
Fertilization treatment to my lawn.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for your feedback. At Turner Pest we are committed to providing unsurpassed quality and service and are happy to hear you had a great experience. Please note if you ever have any issues in between your normally scheduled service we come back out until you are 100% satisfied at no additional cost to you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can improve upon to make your experience better.

08/29/2017

Nitika H.

I am contemplating on keeping them for the lawn. There has been no improvement. I think they are supposed to come every other month and I really don't recall the last time they came.

Description of Work
I use Turner Pest Control for my lawn.

Category pest control

Ms. [Member Name Removed] - It is our goal to provide unsurpassed quality and service to our customers and we are sorry to hear that didn't happen. While you provided no feedback, a C in our book is unsatisfactory. I noticed you gave us a C on punctuality and quality but I pulled your account and when we were out for your last TurnerGuard (pest / termite) service we arrived right at the scheduled time and I don't see any notes where you have called in with issues. The last note I see was regarding lawn issues in March. We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied so if you provide some feedback we are happy to resolve any concerns you have. Thank you, The Turner Team

08/29/2017

Nitika H.

They come quarterly. I graded them an "A" because of their responsiveness. Even though it's quarterly, if I have any type of issue, they will come right away. I can call today and say "Hey, I got an ant problem," they will come right away. Knock on wood, I haven't had any pest control issues since I moved in the house and I have been using them for the 9 years that I have lived here.

Description of Work
They do pest control for my house.

08/17/2017

Tessie B.

Very professional, and nice. They call ahead of time before they come, and they send an email with results if I am not there. The price is reasonable.

Description of Work
They do my outside pest control.

08/15/2017

steve C.

I got yearly service with them. They come once a quarter. They also come a fifth time just for the yearly inspection. They only send one person. We pay them whatever the yearly fee is. Then, they automatically come out every quarter. I think the price was competitive. Usually, they do everything whether you're here or not. They got the business model down. They do a good job. They come out in newer clean vehicles. Their people are always wearing identification cards in their uniform. They act in a professional manner.

Description of Work
They did a quarterly inspection.

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Peninsular Pest Control Service Inc

Peninsular Pest Control, the “Critter Gitter”, has been providing pest control and lawn fertilization services to North Florida homes, businesses and hospitals since 1954. Our service technicians are bonded professionals, trained to provide you with the specific treatment that you need for your particular pest problems. Offering solutions for both inside and out, we’ll keep your home or office pest free and your lawn healthy and green. Family Owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (904) 264-1443, (904) 268-6550, (904) 398-4547, and (904) 940-3456. Additional DBA - All Bug Control. Additional email - carolyn@crittergitter.com.

Offers by Peninsular Pest Control Service Inc on Angi
    Magical Mike's

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pest Control & Exterminating, Termite Control, Lawn & Outdoor Services, & Bed Bugs.