T&E Movers

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2011

T&E Moving and Delivery provides safe and secure moving services for your local and long-distance transfers. Whether you need residential or commercial moving services, our dependable, trained, and professional personnel are here to help you every step of the way to your new destination. From a one apartment unit to an office building, we will coordinate a plan for a painless, hassle-free transfer of all your personal belongings. Our company has provided our local community with quality moving services for 10 years, but we bring you 20 years’ combined industry experience. Our friendly movers work efficiently and carefully to provide you with quality moving services you can depend on. When it comes to moving services, our goal is to give you personalized service and a guarantee that you’ll be completely satisfied....

MoveDay Movers

MoveDay is a moving company that specializes in local relocation from (house, townhouse, condo, apartments). All of our crews are background checked and drug tested prior to onboarding. We also offer packing/unpacking services and disassembly and reassembly of any standard furniture. Most importantly we follow COVID-19 procedures for all crews daily.(Sanitation of truck and equip, temp checks, PPE masks/gloves). Remember this is "YOUR MOVE YOUR WAY!"

Offers by MoveDay Movers on Angi
Absolute Trucking Company

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Moving services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

A1A Moving & Transport LLC

Here at A1A Moving & Transport LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are licensed and insured experts in out-of-state and long distance moves and remain committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your move. We have a 3 hour minimum move requirement. As a full service, professional moving company we can pack, load, move, unload and unpack. With our transparent contracts and billing practices, you will never find a service charge, delivery charge, travel charge or some imaginary charge that was never mentioned. Contact us today for a FREE on-site estimate. We look forward to earning your business!

Offers by A1A Moving & Transport LLC on Angi

01/06/2016

What impressed me: They were scheduled to come between 8:30 - 9:00. They came at 8:15. The store didn't open until 9:00 which was my mistake (I thought it was sooner). They waited patiently without any hint of upset. "Sure, no problem sir, we will wait". They backed to truck into the delivery dock beautifully and worked wonderfully with the store management. Very very professional. The route they ...

Description of Work
Moved 2,000 lbs of food from the provider to our church pantry. They brought the food in and placed it where I needed.

08/31/2015

Very smooth move to two locations.

Description of Work
Very fast

07/11/2014

They were excellent. I couldn't ask for anything better. They were wonderful. They have a cousin that do the same kind of work and they gave me his card and I would definitely use him. I gave more money than they asked for. I felt that it was more than reasonable. I gave them 20 dollars apiece and they were 3 of them. They're very respectful, very responsible. They showed up exactly when they told...

Description of Work
I used T&E Movers. I was moving and my sister just died the day we were moving and said to me to just sit down and they packed it all up. They also sweep out my garage.

06/21/2014

Shaban and his crews did an outstanding job overall. He honored everything he quoted and went out of his way to help us. We were moving from two different locations to our new house with a week in between moves. T&E Movers picked up our belongings and made sure to wrap everything in blankets and stretch wrap, nothing got damaged and the crew was motivated and efficient.

Description of Work
Moved us from our old house and storage unit in Mandarin, to our new house in South Ponte Vedra Beach.

10/31/2013

B & B Movers performed the service.

Description of Work
I called T & E Movers because of the review on Angies List. However, B & B Movers came to do the estimate. They are family and son and have merged their companies.

Category moving companies

Moving including long distance, local, packing & storage, loading and unloading PODS, office furniture also.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available