We offer virtual appointments

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Tadlock Roofing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2014

7999 Philips Hwy Unit 211

Jacksonville, FL 32256

We strive to deliver excellence to our clients regardless of the size and scope of the project. America's 2019 Top 100 Roofing Contractor! Our business is built on hard work, integrity, and a personal commitment to you, the customer. Tadlock Roofing has provided quality service to the North Florida

Jessica Y.
12/03/2022
The owner of Tadlock Roofing demands such repulsively higher profit margins than 99% of the other locally owned roofing companies. This is not only appalling, (Refer to Florida Statue 501.610 Commonly referred to as the Price gouging Statute.) but merely a minuscule fraction of the dysfunction you will encounter here. The Tadlock family operates as undoubtedly the most shady, Con-artist individuals that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. If you are looking for excellent quality work, at half the price, with HONEST, trustworthy, LAW ABIDING individuals, look ANYWHERE other than Tadlock Roofing. I would be honored to give some personal recommendations on such companies! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE! This company will lure you in, under false pretenses, and a “Holier-Than-Thou” arrogance trickling down from the owner, to his dysfunctional puppet family members, meddling their dirty hands in the business as well. Honestly look into the history of this company. The book of lawsuits seem to be endless. (To be clear, I did in fact unfortunately have work completed on my home by this company.) I make it a point to advise everyone that I speak with, to NEVER do business with this company. I have, and will continue to successfully spread the word far and wide. 🙂
Description of Work
Exterior roofing work
Jen C.
07/20/2022
This was POOREST experience I have ever had with a contracted company. They were very unprofessional, rude, tardy, discriminatory, and have poor upper level management that flows all the way down. They use deceitful practices and sales pressure to gain commitment to go into contract then they don't follow thru with their end of the deal on any level or communicate well at all. Their practices are questionable from Sales, Administration, Management and all levels. We've dealt with a lot of contractors of this and different trades, and this is by far the most uncomfortable, unlike any other interaction. Even attempting to express my concerns I was refused to be able to contact the President, Owner or anyone of upper level superiority, they only kept referring me back to the problem area level. I just simply expect fair and honest treatment from trustworthy people who genuinely care and if you do as well, you should beware. I hope to prevent any future victims from experiencing this same devastation. A roof shouldn't be a whole chapter of your life full of diappointment, disruption, and cause such pain and suffering.
Description of Work
Re-Roof/Roofing Installation
Category
gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning
J and T F.
02/11/2022
Excellent estimation and proposal process with Steve. Quality removal and installation within 3 days.
Description of Work
Roof replacement
Talmage W.
02/11/2022
Great office staff. Roofing crew did not speak English but did a good job
Description of Work
N/A
Chris D.
07/19/2021
Went really well, someone came out and worked on it - then someone came out again a year later to patch up and improve origina lwork
Description of Work
Roof Repair
mark W.
05/06/2021
We have 2 homes that needed re-roofing. We hired Tadlock for both. The whole experience from sales to the final inspection was flawless. Tadlock offers a great service "roof preventative maintenance program" where they periodically inspect the roof for issues, do some fixes if necessary and clean the roof and gutters from debris. We're glad they have this program as one of our houses had shingles with a fair amount of wear. David from Tadlock contacted Owens Corning and took care of the whole process to where we got a new roof. I highly recommend Tadlock and would use them again.
Description of Work
re-roofing
Waylon C.
03/10/2021
The service was good. They came out, did the job really fast and quick, finished it in 2 days, cleaned up really nice, the communication was great, and the whole process was good.
Description of Work
They did roof replacement.
roofing

Thank you so much for your "A" review. It has been a pleasure working with you! Tadlock Roofing, Inc.
Tammy and Roman P.
03/10/2021
They did a great job. They had 100% follow through with the communication. They finished the entire roof in 2 days and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them to anyone.
Description of Work
They replaced the entire roof.

Lin H.
03/03/2021
WORKMANSHIP WAS OKAY. IT WAS COMMUNICATION WITH THE OFFICE, MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORS THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE.
Description of Work
NEW ROOF
Marie B.
03/03/2021
Very well. Great price and service. Picked up all garbage.
Description of Work
roof replaced
Tracy G.
03/03/2021
Great company. Friendly, helpful, professional and the work is well done. No issues at all
Description of Work
Roof

Colin C.
03/03/2021
Went well, roof looks good. They were fast. The guys missed some nails in my driveway and yard and broke a light. I told the manager and they reimbursed me for the light and offered to come back for look for anymore nails. I was happy they tried to make it right. I would probably use again.
Description of Work
New roof

David D.
03/03/2021
I called for a roof repair upon their inspection of the area to be repaired and surveying the intire roof and giving me a price on repair and a new roof I chose to go with a new roof being that my roof was 20 years old. I chose the 50 year roof and the life time warranty. Tad Locks sales Rep Christian was very informative of the roofing shingles an materials made by Corning that has top of the line roofing products. The day the roofing crew arrived they covered the area around the house with salvage tarps to protect the flower beds and the AC compresser from debre. The first day, the crew worked 7 hours removing the old roof and replacing old damaged wood from the roof and had the new underlayment down. On day two the work was completed. The roofers were very polight and ensured all safty measures were in place during work. After the roof job was completed they walked around the house with a large magnet colecting all the nails. Jeff the manager came by the next day to inspect the work of his employees to ensure that the roof was finished without defects before the roofing inspection was done by the City of Jacksonville Fl roofing inspector. I had my roof done last June of 2020. I have not had any leaks or discrepancies in the work that was installed. Everytime we have heavy rain and strong wind, I say thak you Tad Lock for a great jobe. I highly recommend TADLOCK ROOFING they do superior work and have employees that care and are experts in the roofing trade. Tadlock also gives Veterans $250.00 off on a new roof. Protect you home an call them today.
Description of Work
New Roof

Jon B.
03/03/2021
The worm was well done and finished quickly.
Description of Work
New roof

Robert H.
03/03/2021
Company preformedas they said they would, in a timely manner
Description of Work
Replace roof
garage doors

Paula Irvine & T.
03/03/2021
The person who did all the work signing us was let go and it wasn't fair he lost all commission on the job. They Sub it out no notice subcontractor should get all the credit not tadlock we would not recommend them try a different subcontractor to do it it's alot cheeper. We had to buy supplies and never got reimbursed 100.00 for tape
Description of Work
Roof
Barb S.
03/03/2021
Awesone punctual professional and the roof is beautiful. the knocked it out quick and cleaned up afterwards.
Description of Work
New home roof put on

Jerry M.
03/03/2021
They did a Great Job. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and neighbors .
Description of Work
N/A

Calvin F.
03/03/2021
Tadlock Roofing’s performance was extraordinary in the alacrity and sense of customer service displayed by each individual at each job level: From Stephen Presutti in Sales, with whom our experience began; through all the managers; the diligent hard-working crew; to the cheerful & helpful gentleman who handled the rubber-tired dumpster. Each was outstanding in every regard. Our new roof is beautiful. The owners and employees of Tadlock Roofing can be quite proud of the standard of service they’re setting. Calvin Fox, Jr.
Description of Work
complete re-roofing of principal residence

William P.
03/03/2021
Roof got done. But their workers showed up at 6:30 am and never even said they were on site. Started scrapping the old roof right above our heads while we slept. Never even introduced themselves. Their third party delivery truck backed into my fence and damaged it. Not Tadlocks fault but when it still hadn’t been fixed two months later and I called them to check on it as they said they would take care of it, they didn’t even know it hadn’t been fixed despite them supposedly dealing with it. Then after the two day job to replace the roof, a week later people randomly showed up and were scrapping an area again cuz I guess their boss didn’t like the work done. No warning that they were gonna be doing it, just showed up and climbed on my roof while we slept again. Also had to call them out to reseal a boot on the roof cuz it was leaking after they did the work. Like I said, roof got done and looks good but the customer service was poor at best.
Description of Work
Complete roof
David K.
03/03/2021
Everything went great. Tadlock stuck to the schedule and cleaned up after work was conplete. Would definitely hire again.
Description of Work
New roof.

Dwayne B.
03/03/2021
They did a excellent job with roof replacement
Description of Work
N/A Roof replacement

Kamalakar N.
03/03/2021
The job was done exceptionally well. Expectations were set before signing the contract and they were all met in total.
Description of Work
Replaced the roof of the house

Tiffany H.
03/03/2021
Terrible. They gave me about 6 different start dates. Messed up stuff in my house with leaks that they caused. They fixed the leaks but I was never compensated for what they messed up. I was promised things that never happened. Overall it was an extremely frustrating ordeal.
Description of Work
Reroof
Donna S.
02/26/2021
Our rental property had a leaking roof due to rot and needed to be replaced. I spoke with Stephen Presutti and couldn’t be happier, they where excellent! From start to finish the company and crew were on time and did a fantastic job! I would recommend Tadlock roofing to anyone who needed their services!!
Description of Work
Roof replacement

LD Phillips Company

*We Do Not Service Gas Fireplaces* L.D. Phillips Company has over 30 years of experience. We are a local family-owned and operated professional fireplace and wood burning stove provider. Our company is not licensed to install or make repairs to gas fireplaces. Also, at this time we are unable to install or repair electric fireplaces. We offer a wide range of services from cleaning to installs for residential properties. L.D. Phillips Company strives to provide you with a higher quality by eliminating the need for you to perform detailed and time consuming tasks. Your time should be spent enjoying your family, friends, and participating in activities you enjoy, not looking for a contractor to perform these services! We strive to gain customer trust and respect and create the project of your dreams. We believe referral is one major key of success so we hope you will send your friends to a screened and approved contractor like L.D. Phillips Company.

Jack C Wilson Roofing Co

Big leaks? Damaged shingles? No problem! The roofing contractors at Jack C. Wilson Roofing Co. can handle any re-roofing or leak repair project no matter the size. With 75 years of experience and a long list of references, our customers expect nothing less than the best service. We are a family-owned and operated business that has focused on our clients for three generations. Our staff understands that you are the reason for our success. Our sales team is there to help the customer but no high-pressure sales.

Offers Coupon

Durawash

The Durawash team offers professional exterior cleaning services for homes and businesses. Whether you need pressure washing or soft washing, we've got you covered. Please call today to schedule a fast, free estimate 904-999-4444. Our primary services include house washing, roof cleaning, which removes black and green algae, concrete cleaning, and paver sealing, all in which we are certified. We specialize in the soft wash cleaning process, which is safe and effective, using low pressure to ensure that the surface of your home is not damaged. At Durawash, we guarantee your satisfaction and focus on building long-term relationships and repeat business as well as providing excellent customer service. Call or click to schedule a fast quote!

Offers Coupon

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    CCC1328417
    Florida
    State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
    08/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Tadlock Roofing is a Florida-based roofing company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. Tadlock Roofing provides residential and commercial roofing services in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Pensacola, Tallahassee, and Sarasota.

Solar