Sunburst Shutters - Jacksonville

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2006

10702 Hood Road South Ste 3

Jacksonville, FL 32257

Sunburst Shutters & Window Fashions has everything you need for your windows, all professionally designed and custom built to fit perfectly. We have window coverings and treatments ideas for every home style and budget. We offer custom window coverings and treatments for sliding glass doors, French

08/14/2017

Gloria M.

It went exactly as planned.

Description of Work
I had 19 windows installed with shutters.

02/07/2017

Philip B.

Outstanding

Description of Work
New shutters and reinstall older ones after new windows installed

Category window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your shutters.

12/20/2016

Pamela C.

First set of blinds frayed, They were replaced by the company at no charge

Description of Work
Installed blinds to block sun in two rooms

05/18/2016

Victoria H.

Description of Work
Install shutters

04/27/2016

karen T.

Description of Work
I had a very positive experience with estimator. I anticipate doing business with this vendor in the near future. Has a quality product.

03/24/2016

Gloria M.

Description of Work
Installed shutters for double window in master bath.

03/01/2016

Kelly C W.

01/01/2016

JoAnn C.

01/28/2015

Gloria M.

Description of Work
Took measurements

11/07/2014

Nicole S.

It turned out really well. They are a great company and are very professional. The salesman was informative. They also cleaned up after themselves when they were done. The scheduling was pretty quick.

Description of Work
They installed plantation shutters in the bedroom.

11/05/2014

Michael G.

It turned out fine and we were very pleased with them. We have used them twice now. The workers were very good and did all the measurements and set them up very quickly. It surprised me how little they were in the home. The scheduling was good and there were no issues.

Description of Work
They installed plantation shutters on the windows on our home.

11/05/2014

Diane L.

It was absolutely outstanding and I have them used them twice. They also did my cousin’s house and my sister in law’s house. They are fantastic, polite, knowledgeable, and they do what they say and everything was perfect. They are the best in everything.

Description of Work
They installed a shutter for the window into the living room.

10/28/2014

Kelly C W.

Description of Work
Kept all appointments and have always been on time. Estimated delivery times have always been met. No unexpected surprises. I have used them several times and will use them again.

07/21/2013

Donald D.

After remodeling kitchen, we decided to install additional shutters in breakfast nook. In addition, we requested that the company adjust the shutters that they installed as a pass-through partition. I called the office for an appointment. The receptionist had very little knowledge about products and pricing. She indicated that it would be $200.00 for service call! I said that I wanted an estimate for additional shutters. She called back to say that they had changed their pricing schedule and it would be $500.00! Needless to say, I cancelled appointment. I then contacted the corporate headquarter in Orlando, Florida via e-mail. I complained stating that it had been my experience that any charge for an estimate would be deduced from installation expense. Still have yet to hear back! Do business with these people at your own risk. Still looking for shutter installation. I think that I will try on-line services, don't think that they can be any less reliable.

Description of Work
Sunburst had installed shutters in various rooms in our home. We have spent almost $6,000 over the last several years. This company has limited design expertise and there was errors on both installations requiring return trips. The last time, Johnathan, the salesman and installer, insisted that he was installing what we had ordered. Luckily, I annotated on our order the exact configuration and he begrudgingly provided what we had ordered.

08/07/2006

We drove by Sunburst Shutters one day and stopped in to see what they had to offer. We were quite impressed then and very impressed after the shutters were installed. They are white shutters and are of excellent quality. We could not be happier.

Description of Work
We purchased shutters for nine windows in our house from Sunburst Shutters. They installed the shutters and also put molding around the windows in a new room that overlooks the pool.

Category contractors, window treatments

AVI Fast Solutions

Jacksonville Blinds & Shutters

We are a family owned and operated business. We do not sub-contract any of our work. We have over 20 years of sales & installation experience. Whatever the product your looking for, Shutters, shades or motorized products we have all major companies to choose from like HunterDouglas, Norman and Graber. Our experts will guide you through a process to get you the right products for your windows. We will not sell you something just to sell you something. We pride ourselves in being small business and service is are number one priority. You will not be treated like a number as the owner handles all calls. Mention you found us on Angie's List and receive an extra 10% off your order. We offer free estimates & accept all major credit cards.

Ed Can Fix It

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman and Carpentry services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Custom window treatment sales & installation. In-home consultation.

Exterior & hurricane shutters.