StormForce of Jacksonville

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2014

6111 Gazebo Park Pl N

Jacksonville, FL 32256

The mission of StormForce is the protection of your family and home by creating a partnership that results in an individual plan of roof restoration. StormForce does this by showing commitment: Commitment to developing a strong personal relationship with every consumer that protects their interests. Commitment to ethical and transparent business practices. Commitment to using only the very finest materials and workmanship for every roof restoration. Commitment to helping each consumer be a savvy customer through education. Commitment to providing an experience that “wows” our consumers...

12/31/2019

frank L.

l would be a little hesitant to hire company

Description of Work
inspect leak

07/24/2019

Jack H.

I have had a wonderful experience in having StormForce install my new roof. Jack Bazzell (sales) took me through the process to not only help get insurance approval but also noted the improper mounting of my old gutters and helped me get this problem also resolved. He is always there to give me the support I need to successfully complete the roof installation. He goes far beyond just sales but also cares about his customers that they are well informed prior to making decisions and comfortable with the least stress possible while going through the process of a new roof installation. I will always recommend StormForce to people needing their roof replaced. Jack Bazzell is special with his outstanding knowledge of new roof installation but also his people skills by being a good listener, caring, and always there when needed anytime of the day. Jack Bazzell is truly a wonderful professional for StormForce.

Description of Work
Replaced Old Roof with New Roof

04/12/2019

Donnie P.

It was absolutely wonderful.Simon Shown up and he gave all kinds of information. He was very personable and everything work fine. Simon was absolutely wonderful and great asset to his company. I was happy with quality work and the customer service.

Description of Work
Provided roof shingles replacement.

04/11/2019

Scott C.

Fantastic! Excellent! the workers is so curious and did a beautiful job. They are professional and I never had a job so smooth like that.

Description of Work
They replace my roof.

04/11/2019

Debbie S.

Very good! The quality of the work is good, work manship is good and they are very responsiveness.

Description of Work
They install new roof in my house.

01/18/2019

Robert P.

They called and we’re booked 2-3 weeks out. I think my job was too small. Had someone else come out for an estimate, found a problem and fixed it on the spot free of charge. Should be fixed now but we’ll know for sure next heavy rain.

Description of Work
Unable to schedule

12/13/2018

Barbara F.

It all went great. Highly recommend. Showed up on time. No Lies

Description of Work
New roof

12/13/2018

Sean & Toni M.

Everything went well. They were quick, easy, and fast. They did a good job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on

12/12/2018

David & Troy C.

They did very well. It was done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Tear off and put on a new roof.

Lee Q.

Outstanding, they did a great job. My first time going through this process, and they explained the work and did such a good job.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof.

Thank you for placing your trust in StormForce and for taking the time to express your positive experience with us.

Frank S.

They were very professional and prompt. They had a supervisor on site the whole time.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof and skylights

Category roofing, skylights

John O.

They did an excellent job. Our biggest concern was having nails around the house, and we only found three nails in total, that was very impressive. They were here before the sun came up and was done within the same day.

Description of Work
Replaced our Roof

Betsy J.

Excellent. They did everything they said they'd do. It was completed in a timely manner, and they cleaned up well. I've been very pleased, no problems.

Description of Work
They did a complete new roof.

Christopher C.

They came recommended from a friend who's parents roof was done by StormForce. They came out had someone inspect the roof. They did everything they said they were going to do. Several other companies stopped by but I chose to go with StormForce. They finished the roof in two days. They even had the dumpster mover and out of the way. I was happy about that as normally they stay around for a couple days. I'm very pleased with the final results of my roof. Jake, our sales rep, was great.

Description of Work
Inspected the roof after a storm for insurance and replaced the roof after approval from insurance company.

Michael B.

Everything was satisfactory an with the company.

Description of Work
They re-roofed our house.

05/04/2018

john L.

The roofing job included a complete re-roof, drip edging, pipe jacks, all required flashing and new chimney cap. We provided 50% cost down payment which this company requires. The job began mid-December 2017 and was to be completed within 2 to 3 days. After the crew finished the job including clean-up, the site foreman came out for signatures. I let her know the job was incomplete because the new chimney cap had not been installed as per contract. I later received a call that the chimney cap had to be manufactured. I then received a call that they misplaced my chimney cap and another had to be manufactured. So after it was finally installed late January, we paid the balance. I will also say that the crew did not do a good job with clean-up. Over the past months, I have occasionally found nails around the house as well as pieces of removed shingles and tar paper.

Description of Work
Re-roof including new drip edge, flashing and chimney cap

09/02/2017

Joe H.

Stormforce promised, delivered and we are happy! Awesome it is when you get a phone with a tight schedule then every expectation is met. Wow! I wish all companies could follow their format. I also notice that Stormforce was not money hungry. SF did not hit us with a single change order even though they threw in a few extras. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof.

07/09/2017

Christine M.

I was completely satisfied with every aspect of this job.

Description of Work
I needed my roof replaced due to storm damage.

06/20/2017

Martha D.

After signing contract on 4/14/17 I never heard from them until weeks later when I was told they would be at my home 6/05/17. It went downhill from there. They got a lot of work done the first day but it rained the second day and I have 3 leak stains on my living room ceiling. I called and they did come out and fix the tarp. A worker asked to use my bathroom twice the first day, spending 20 minutes each time. The skylight was installed off center. The screen under the eaves were knocked out and not replaced. I received a call from them on 6/14/17 wanting to do a survey. I outlined all my problems and a district manager called me back and promised all my problems would be addressed. It is now 6 days later and no contact from them as yet. And did I mention the roof did NOT pass city inspection.

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Our company was founded on the principals of integrity, honesty and respect to our customers and employees. These values are woven throughout our Mission Statement and Core Values. Our company has zero tolerance for the failure of its team members to demonstrate the Company's Core Values in EVERY interaction with customers. We have in service training in customer care and interpersonal communication, in efforts to consistently deliver professional service. I have personally reviewed your complaint and regret any inconvenience this has caused.I have conducted a full investigation in order to resolve this matter promptly and equitably. Based on my investigation, StormForce team members did not follow company protocol. If followed, these incidents would have never occurred. Disciplinary action will be taken and the team members involved will be retrained to insure that this does not happen to future customers. Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I am pleased that you are satisfied with the work that the crew members performed today to fix the stated issues. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. In closing, StormForce of Jacksonville is proud to be a part of the Greater Jacksonville Community. It is our privilege and honor to have performed thousands of roof replacements, with thousands of satisfied customers, since our inception. We will be the industry leader for service, integrity, and quality, in the roofing repair industry for every customer. We are committed to hire locally, buy locally and to be an asset to the fabric of our community. Thank you for affording us an opportunity to resolve this complaint. Thank you, Thomas Ashley President

02/27/2017

Terrie H.

Well, they had a big crew, the crew cleaned as they went, were not loud or messy , in and out just as they promised.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof

01/18/2017

Felicia J.

Never heard from them again after the initial phone call never called back to say they weren't coming Very poor professionalism

Description of Work
Needed roof replacement estimate. A man called a week later, had reasons why he wasn't getting the calls in a timely manner then he said that they would be coming out to give me an estimate Then I never heard from him again

Our company was founded on the principals of integrity, honesty and respect to our customers and employees. These values are woven throughout our Mission Statement and Core Values. Our company has zero tolerance for the failure of its team members to demonstrate the Company's Core Values in EVERY interaction with customers. We have in service training in customer care and interpersonal communication, in efforts to consistently deliver professional service. I would like to state that based on your complaint the level of service you received was unacceptable. Thank you for taking the time to explain the issues that have occurred recently. We regret any inconvenience you have experienced and we assure you that we are anxious to resolve the stated issues. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me. This allowed me the necessary information to address this specific situation and help prevent any future incidents. StormForce's Customer Care Center is available 6 days per week. They can be reached at 904-416-3441. There is also an emergency after hours number. 904-708-9653 In closing, StormForce of Jacksonville is proud to be a part of the Greater Jacksonville Community. We will be the industry leader for service, integrity, and quality, in the roofing repair industry for every customer. We are committed to hire locally, buy locally and to be an asset to the fabric of our community. Thank you for affording us an opportunity to resolve this complaint.

01/11/2017

Robin T.

Next door neighbor called Storm Force day after hurricane hit our area. Sales person arrived within a couple of hours to begin the estimate process and assist with insurance claim. Neighbor referred to us and surrounding neighbors. The sales representative, site foreman, roofing crew, etc. were very helpful, informative and excellent to work with. I am very satisfied with the service and the work performed.

Description of Work
Due to age of roof and hurricane damage required roof replacement.

Thank you for the positive feedback and for choosing StormForce. A referral is a true honor, and we appreciate you and your neighbors loyalty to StormForce.

01/06/2017

Bill R.

After they did my roof they did such a great job and it just made my house look like a million dollars after they got done,I would definitely recommend them to anybody who needs to get a new roof!!!

Description of Work
When hurricane Matthew come by roof got damaged and I needed a new one and storm force came immediately after I called them and we went over everything that was no time at all when they came and put on my new roof and it they did such a very professional job !!!

Thank you for sharing your experience, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We are proud you are pleased with your beautiful new roofing system.

02/09/2016

Barbara K.

The salesman was very nice and helpful. The cost was a bit more expensive than I expected, but other than that they did a good job.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced.

Thank you for the positive review. The growth we've experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business. We are honored that you placed your trust in StormForce.

09/09/2013

Susan S.

They were a joy to work with, communicated nicely and made it as pleasant of an experience as possible. They were on time and any issues we had (only one small one) were addressed and fixed right away. Only complaint was nails left behind, but we never complained about that to them thinking this was pretty much the normal with roofing. They did take a magnet around at the end to pick them up with, but that doesn't get most of them like a home owner would want. I am very satisfied with the service and we've had no problems since it was installed over a year ago.

Description of Work
Replaced and upgraded 2400 SF Roof

Thank you for the positive review.The growth we've experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business. We are honored that you placed your trust in StormForce.