Russi Construction & Home Improvements

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

electrician
remodeling bahtroom

Hello dear Customer. It's my pleasure to help you ... We're professional in our work, with 10 years experience; responsibility and commitment to you. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling and Home Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Let us help you, trust in Professional workers....

4.4

Resposiveness

interior painting (3)basement remodeling (1)house painting (1)wallpaper hanger (1)wallpaper removal (1)drywall (1)handyman (2)

04/08/2021

We bought the paint for them to use for the job and they did not want to use that paint. They started the paint job, got 90% of the way done, said they couldn't finihs because of the proper paint and my husband ended up completing it with the paint we bought. The part they did do was really good but it just wasn't finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

01/02/2021

They called right away and came to give us an estimate. Said they could start soon. Prompt and very friendly. Prepped my kitchen walls and papered in one day. Thought it was beautiful until closer inspection while cleaning up after them. That is when we noticed the many patched up areas. Way too many. They definitely were not experienced wallpaper hangers. I was a fool too not get more than one es...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2021

They did not have enough wallpaper to do the complete job, for this reason our team had to fix it and it took us a while to finish. Thanks a lot

07/31/2020

They were great! They are hardworking very pleasant. Did exactly what they said they would do. It was a highly quality job. I am very happy with the way it came out. The price was very reasonable for the work they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my ground floor

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/24/2020

I got quotes from Russi and several others, Jhonher responds first and gave me a reasonable prices. His team came over July 4th weekend and did everything as promised. His team was punctual, polite, honest and hard working. They painted my basement so nice everyone loves it! My other contractor stopped by and saw his work, he asked for his name cards right away, good and reasonable priced painters...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Basements

CATEGORY interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/22/2020

It was very good. They came when they said they would, on time, stayed until the job is finished, and he does exactly what asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did painting, some electrical, hanging ceiling fans, and mounting TV.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

07/22/2020

Everything went very well. He does a very good job. He's prompt, clean, and tidy at the end of the day. I'm happy with the service I received from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did drywall, vinyl laminate floor, crown molding, some painting, staining of my stair, installed chandelier and pendant lighting, and installed storage rack.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

07/17/2020

Excellent worker. They repaired and painted my garage, foundation and a bedroom. Very quick and neat. Super nice to deal with and they do what they promise when they promise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Painting, Drywall, Tile, Sheetrock, Framing, Sparkle, Doors, Floors wood , Remodeling bathrooms and kitchens

Ask for Detail 5%military discount