Parks Construction & Investments Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2011

General Remodeling

I am a small business owner and take great pride in my work. I have 20 years of experience in the construction industry and I love what I do. Every customer I work for, I strive my best to make them a repeat customer. I’m licensed and insured. FOR THE QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME, please call directly verses using the message center or the "request a quote option".

Locally owned and operated since 2012. Over 60 years of combined work site experience. We strive to not only build customers, but to also build relationships. All work is contracted and guaranteed for satisfaction, and warrantied. Making our customers happy is our #1 priority. Our workmanship speaks for itself.

Boyd Home Improvement is a family owned and operated local business with over 30 years of industry experience in home improvement work. My name is Rick Boyd and I opened Boyd Home Improvement in 1996 because it is my passion to take something that may not look good and turn it into something nice that my customers will be proud of. It motivates me to do well for my customers when I see them happy with the finished product. Boyd Home Improvement has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to work with our customers and families to provide quality work. We care about the outcome of each and every job because each job is a reflection of our business. This attitude has sustained our business from the beginning, creating happy and repeat customers. We believe that we set ourselves apart from our competitors because of our experience, especially in remodeling and painting. Boyd Home Improvement values Angie’s List members and we would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs.

11/11/2011

It was a very good experience. They are very reliable. Since they did such a good job the first time, we have hired them back to do more work.

Description of Work
They did some general remodeling work for us.

Category remodeling

Kitchen and bathroom remodels, room additions & home repairs.

Check, MasterCard, Visa