NuCoat Refinishing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2017

8787 Southside Blvd

Jacksonville, FL 32256

NuCoat Refinishing is a family owned business who focuses on quality, accountability, and affordability. We refinish bathtubs, tubsurrounds, tile, countertops, and cabinets. We use all of the highest quality refinishing materials. All of our techs are certified and are experts in customer service. NuCoat provides a 5 warranty on all of our work. We look forward to earning your business and working on your next project! Call us today for a free estimate!!...

02/08/2020

Justin D.

I had an old claw foot tub that was refinished by someone that didn't know what they were doing. The finish failed and was peeling terribly. It was peeling so bad that it would clog the drain. NuCoat said that they would be able to refinish the tub so that it looked like new and they did just that. They showed up on time, explained the process, and started working. I was dreading the clean up that most contractors leave you with but when they came to get me there was no mess and it looked like they installed a brand new antique style tub. I am so happy I was able to save the tub at a fraction of the cost of what a new one would cost. I would recommend to call NuCoat before you call a remodeler. That way you get to keep the quality cast iron tub instead of a new flimsy fiberglass one. You end up with the best of both worlds at a fraction of the cost.

Description of Work
Refinish the surface of an old claw foot bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

02/01/2020

Phil M.

I hired NuCoat to refinish my formica countertops as I couldn’t afford the price of granite counters. They came in and made custom looking stone counters that look absolutely amazing and I couldn’t be happier. I will have them come back soon to refinish my cabinets

Description of Work
Refinished countertops

Category countertops, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

12/24/2019

Marsha W.

It turns out beautiful. They were knowledgeable and he did exactly what I wanted.

Description of Work
They refinished my tub, built counter tops, and they coated my cabinet.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, furniture repair

12/23/2019

Marsha H.

It went extremely well, and everything turned out unique and beautiful. I am very happy with his work. He was very responsive and answered all of my questions throughout. I have recommended him to my friends and family and I would absolutely hire him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Eddie refinished my bathtub, cabinets and countertops.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, home remodeling

Tech-x services

Tech-x services specializes in welding and custom fabrication, here at Tech-x we strive to be the best and make sure every customer is happy. We are an owner ran company with employees full of knowledge and dedication. We work commercial and residential jobs and are a very responsive team that cares.

RV PAINTING LLC

RV Painting is a private owned company specializing in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, our team works with abundance for attention to detail. In the painting industry for 7 years since 2015, licensed and insured.

All American Exterior Cleaning

Hi my name is Bobby Devine, I am 22 years old. I am a Jacksonville native, born and raised. I am the owner and operator of All American Pressure Washing. We are still a small company and have so much room to grow, I have 4 years of experience in the trade and look forward gain more experience in the future. Our goal at AAPW is to always have 100% customer satisfaction, if something is not done to your standards we will go back and re-do it to your liking. We like to stay true to our roots and are a family based company so we offer 20% off for active/ retired military, police, and fire.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We repair and refinish tubs, tub surrounds, tile and also cabinets and countertops as well.