NiteLites of Jacksonville Outdoor Lights

With Angi since June 2014

3740 St Johns Bluff Rd S Unit 4

Jacksonville, FL 32224

NiteLites of Jacksonville Outdoor Lights is an industry leader in outdoor LEDs for architectural, landscape, and security purposes. Our specification grade lighting fixtures are perfect for architects, specifiers, property managers, landscape architects, landscapers, and general contractors. Cast of solid brass and copper, our light fixtures are rugged, reliable, and sophisticated. Businesses and homeowners also benefit from wide range of services including: energy assessments, lighting design, LED retrofitting, installation, and full time maintenance technicians....

02/21/2018

Michael K.

I found NiteLites based on their Angie's rating. I was initially concerned that Nitelites seemed like a big company focused on larger, more involved installations and that they would not be that interested in my small additions. But I called NiteLites anyway and found it easy to make a quick appointment for early the next week. The appointment took place exactly as scheduled and included plenty of time to discuss options and ideas. The final plan was a combination of my ideas and NiteLites experience and expertise. I was ready to schedule the additions for the near future but my sales rep explained that he could do the work immediately. We then discussed the warranty and support program that would be included in my installation. We also agreed on the a price and a few hours later we were testing the new lights and the system overall. As expected all worked perfectly. I generally wait a couple of weeks to write my reviews so anything new can be tested out over a longer period of time and I am happy to report that there have been no problems with my lights. I am now thinking of what else I might have NiteLites add to my system.

Description of Work
We had four outdoor lights added to an existing system

01/16/2018

Rosa C.

The repairs went very well. They were very punctual and friendly...easy to work with. They did a great job. The cost was more than I was expecting...maybe I could have shopped around, but honestly they were the only company on Angies List that I could get to call me back.

Description of Work
Repairs on an 8 year old system (not originally installed by them)

10/01/2017

WILLIE J.

MY WIFE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE JOB I HAVE MORE WORK TO GET DONE

Description of Work
I needed light for my yard and back porch

Category outdoor lighting,patios

07/17/2017

Cathy S.

It went good, the only delay was we were behind schedule due to hurricane.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

05/22/2017

Tony R.

Description of Work
They put in landscape lighting.

Category outdoor lighting

03/16/2016

Daniel B.

Description of Work
They installed our exterior accent lighting 5 years ago. I periodically need repairs and updates. Over the years the owner has become in other businesses and it shows. The people who come out do their job but the level of professionalism and expertise has declined. I now receive mediocre service for a premium product. I worry my investment is degrading because of the poor service. I am tempted to toss it all in and go with another vendor.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for your feedback, Whenever we see feedback that is not outstanding, we like to follow up to see what we could have done better. We will contact you to address the situation in any way we can. Once again, taking the time to let us know how you feel and we hope we can address this for you.

03/01/2016

Harry L.

Category lighting

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work with you in turning your ideas into a reality, that you and your family can enjoy for years to come. -NiteLitesTeam

03/01/2016

Category lighting

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you! We pride ourselves on professionalism and great customer experience! -NiteLites Team

10/21/2015

Cathy S.

Category lighting

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and pride ourselves on a great client experience- NiteLites Team

06/11/2015

Thomas M.

Description of Work
Installed complete outdoor accent lighting system in 2006. System is beautiful but quite expensive. The only complaint that I have is that light bulbs have had to be replaced on numerous occasions. I would recommend that anyone purchasing this system get the yearly maintenance agreement. Service calls are extremely expensive

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feed back, as well as having the opportunity to work with you.-NiteLites Team

04/16/2015

Mayra M.

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review.

04/02/2015

Lona J.

Description of Work
They suggested the area(s) to accent with lights. I was most appreciative of their service because they installed the lights a couple of days before Christmas. I left them at my house and when I returned the project was finished! |I might add, others have attempted to duplicate but the quality just simply is not there!!!

03/11/2015

Daniel B.

Description of Work
Serviced existing NiteLites. Always responsive. High quality work.

01/14/2015

Paula H.

10/23/2014

Lona J.

Description of Work
Initially I used Nitelites approximately two years ago. They came out to my home during the Christmas holidays to install my lights. I RARELY have problems with the lights and they really look nice at night. |The $75 was for an adjustment to my lights.

10/07/2014

Daniel B.

Description of Work
Installed their complete lighting system in 2009. Since then we have maintained a service contract with NiteLites and have been completely satisfied.

Ralph C.

We had excellent results with them.

Description of Work
They came out to replace a couple of outside lights about 2 months ago.

Karen P.

Barbara B.

Belinda R.

Nitelites provided excellent service. They had terrific ideas and were great to work with for my lighting project. The technicians that installed the lights were prompt and courteous. I was pleased with all phases of the lighting installation. I Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Nitelites provided landscape lighting in front of house and also the pool area.

Ron D.

Workmanship was OK but expensive Follow up difficult....takes days to get a response

Description of Work
install outside lights

Thomas M.

The installation went very well and we were extremely please with the system. Over the past 8 years we have had some issues with the system (bulbs, transformers, etc). We have had a service contract with Nitelites the entire time and for the most part have been pleased. I am a little displeased with the turnover they have had with service personnel and sometimes slow responsiveness to service calls. However, I would recommend Nitelites to other prospective buyers.

Description of Work
Nitelites installed a complete outdoor access lighting system for me approximately 8 years ago.

kenneth J.

Expensive and used parts that did not hold up well and were expensive to replace. No follow up service. Instead do it yourself & get stuff from Home Depot or Lowe's.

Description of Work
outside accent lighting

Lspavers

Lspavers.inc Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Paradise Pavers of North East Florida

Offers by Paradise Pavers of North East Florida  on Angi
    Cornerstone Solution Home And Business Improvement

Raise the value of your home or place of business with stunning brick pavers. With the help of CORNERSTONE SOLUTION HOME AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT LLC., you can enhance the curb appeal of your residential and commercial property. We provide a wide range of brick paver services, including designing, cleaning/sealing, repair, and installation of driveways, walkways, patios, pools, and decks. Give us a call or send us an email to ask for a free estimation or to learn more about our services, which are available in South Florida (tri-county area of Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties), Tampa Bay, and North Florida (Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding areas). We are here to support and help you with your home improvement plans.

ES12000698

The NiteLites Commercial Lighting Division’s primary focus is providing specification grade lighting systems that enhance the professionalism and elegance of commercial buildings and residential properties alike. The benefits are endless including added security, energy efficient LED options, and increased safety.