MUNSON & BRYAN ELECTRIC CO INC

With Angi since July 2010

Proudly serving Jacksonville and surrounding areas. Some of are services are, but not limited to: Panel Upgrades Services Changes troubleshooting and repair Generators security lighting/cameras remodels room additions

Here at Cooper Electrical Services, LLC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as electrical service calls, panel upgrades, re-wiring, new construction wiring, remodel wiring, and much more. Residential and commercial. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

All American Electrical is a customer and quality oriented company. We have been in business for 8 years I, the president Mike Fountain, have been in the electrical trade for many years. We will do most anything when it comes to residential houses, my employees or I will come to your house in a timely manner, we will be polite and treat you and your house with respect. All American Electrical is licensed #ER13014290, insured, bonded. We do not use subcontractors to do our work, we handle all of our work in house. Prices may vary. Trip charges can range from $70.00 to $110.00 dollars some companies will charge you an outrageous trip charge and only be there a few minutes, that's why there is a price range for trip charges. If we are not there that long I will not charge you that much. Panel change outs, and various other services we will offer you a free quote. And we offer 10% discounts for Angie's List members, or military. We offer an additional discounts for anything that involves your home in the process of going green! We also offer whole house surge suppressors, that will protect you entire house. This product offers a $25,000 warranty. In most cases with installation and product it's only $168.00. I have one in my house I've never had lighting burn up anything in my house. We offer a 24hr emergency service, if you do not have power we will get there in the shortest time possible to get you back in service. If you have any questions feel free to contact my office to speak right to me. Hope to hear from you.

12/05/2016

Very well. Easiest contractor I have worked with in many years

Description of Work
Electrical work at my business.

Category electrician

10/14/2015

Description of Work
They replaced an old electrical panel and rewired items to bring my house up to code for sale.

Category electrician