MR SANDLESS WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2007

Quick, Clean, & Certified Green!...

J McCoy Properties

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Floor cleaning and carpet cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Classy Floors

We have 25+ years of floor cleaning experience. We have stripped and waxed linoleum floors, cleaned grout, terazzo floors, polished wood floors, VCT, and much, much more. We also clean upholstery. please leave name and number if I don't answer right away we will get back with you that day to put you on the schedule always trying to do the best at every job same as I will do for you, Thank you, scheduling about 3 days out write now

ReNu Solutions Inc

ReNu Solutions has 15 + years of Experience in Hardwood Floor Restoration. From Repairs to Installations, to stains and urethanes. 100% Satisfactory is Our Goal and we have achieved this for over 15 years. We Do what we agree too and Follow through on Every aspect of the Job! We strive for excellence and make right on every Promise! We would love to work with you on your next Floor job. Please Give ReNu a Call!

04/10/2015

edward B.

Description of Work
cleaned and refinished hardwood floors, installed thresholds and shoe mouldings

06/03/2014

amy M.

She was very nice. Took a day or two to return my call because she was on a big job. She came and measured but never responsed back via phone or email.

Description of Work
Came out and measured but never followed back up again.0

12/10/2013

Jordan C.

The estimate went great. The owner was on time and gave me a fair price to do the wood and tile floors. The day of the job, they showed up on time and took great care answering all my questions and concerns before starting. The setup was clean and quiet. The loudest thing I heard all day was the vacuum. The first day they completed the tile floors The second day they refinished all the wood in the house. Both days they were done before 7pm. At the end of the job, they went over how I should care for the floor. They even gave me a bottle of cleaner. I called them back out to take a look at an area in the living room on the hardwood floors. They touched up the area, and by the time they left it looked better than it did before. I am happy with them and happy with the product. I didn't have to sand and that was the goal, but in turn it saved me money, time, and if I don;t have to, I will never traditionally sand my floors again.

Description of Work
They refinished the hardwood floors in my bedrooms, hallway, living room, family room, foyer, and dining room.They refinished the tile floors and recolored and sealed all the grout lines.

10/01/2013

John L.

I phoned their office and set up an onsite estimate. Kim showed up on time and gave me a reasonable quote. I wasn't able to get the work done right away, but I was promised to honor the quote for 3 months. When I finally called for the work, they were able to get me on their schedule with in two weeks. They showed up on time, clean, and prepared to work. The dining room had a lot of sun damage and the kitchen had a lot of moisture damage. The hallway was worn really bad and very discolored. I was skeptical about the results they would produce and had low expectations. Let me just say I was really, really surprised at the results they were able to obtain. The way they used to color to lighten and darken certain areas so that my floor looked uniform was amazing. I asked for a flat shine, so they used a matte finish. They finished up on time, gave me a bottle of cleaner, and a coupon for $75.00 off.

Description of Work
Mr. Sandless refinished my dining room, kitchen, and hallway.

Category hardwood floor

09/19/2013

James A.

We had the work performed, it looked ok at first. It was later that day that we noticed bubbles. I told her about the issues, she said she would come back and fix them. There has been no communication or return of my phone calls. she said she was coming yesterday, she never showed up. I had to hire someone to sit and wait. she again did not show up. I received a text at 4 in the morning. Finally today she showed up at 9 instead of 8. I again had to hire someone to sit and wait. She looked and said their isn't anything she can do. She should have redone the "stain" there was no attempt to redo or help with what I paid for service.

Description of Work
I had hired the company to come out to stain my floors.

Category hardwood floor,floor cleaning

I will first address my reason for not showing up on the 9-18-13. I had a family emergency where I found myself and my family having to leave in the middle of the night. In my haste, I walked off and left my briefcase and my work cell phone. I apologized when I sent a text to the client when I got into my office and listened to my messages. The client was worried about his walk through on Saturday because he sold his house. I sent him a text message at 5 am, not 4 am. I did this because I didn't want him worrying about this anymore than he already had. I showed up at 8:23. I spent several minutes looking at the areas and speaking with the person staying in the house and called the client at 8:41. Yes, I was late and I would have called but for liability reasons we are not allowed to use our cell phones while driving. I was not a full hour late but 20 minutes late. I spoke with the man waiting there for me and he showed me 6 different places on the floor that needing fixing. He also told me that the client expected them to be "perfect". I stepped outside at 8:41 and called the client to discuss what "perfect" is going to look like. I told him I would do my best to make it look the best I could and that the areas would look way better . Out of the 6 spots on the floor, 6 of them were self -inflicted spots. When we originally did the floors the client somehow pulled back a spot when replacing furniture, he admitted this himself. They called us to come back out and fix it. I did this free of charge. The spot was under the couch and they had not moved it. I did the best I could to work around the couch. I think the stain pooled some because it was darker than the rest of the floor when I showed up on the 19th. There were two spots in the dining room and I started there first. One of the spots was due to a piece of furniture having no felt pads on it so it cut into the finish. The second spot was due to some kind of foreign matter that should not have been on the floor and I know this because I had to scrub it off the floor and neutralize the area before I attempted to fix it. The third spot was inflicted from the furniture replacement . The fourth spot was some kind of scratch where the color was pulled back in the shape of a small circle. The fifth place was from the grandfather clock. When I originally did the estimate I told the client, Lee, that there would be a color difference where the clock sat. I also told him there would be a nominal fee to come back and try to even it out, when and if they moved out or moved the piece. The client could not move the clock off the floor so they moved it off the spot so we could color in the area where the clock normally sits. The clients moved it back into place and we proceeded to finish around it the following day. The sixth area had a few minimal scratches, but that is normal wear and tear. I took before and after pictures of all the areas. The floors turned out looking much better than they did before, so I called to let him know I was finished. When I wrote out the invoice I only charged them $75.00. The bill should have been $150.00, but I split the cost for any inconvenience my family emergency may have caused them. I am not sure how to resolve this issue. I came and fixed all the spots and apologized for my family emergency and being late that morning. The client never expressed any dissatisfaction verbally to me at any point in time. I am truly surprised at the review and the level of harshness of it all. Other than working for free I am not really sure what to do at this point. I feel if it wasn’t for Mr. Sandless the house wouldn’t have sold as quickly as it did. The floors had pet stains all over. They were black all the way through. The floors would have needed board replacement and then would need sanding, staining, and finishing, costing much more than the $1,013.00 we charged for the floors AND the back door. I want to be clear. The floors cost $864, the back door cost, $175, and they received a $50.00 coupon from the company. The total cost they paid to get their floors done was $1,013.00 not $1,050.00. We also did the floors on June 16th and 17th, not the 12th.

01/10/2010

CHARLES P.

The shine was great and I am very pleased with the finish. I really think it's too expensive, however. Cost almost $3000, The women worked about 8 a.m. to 4 at my house. That's $170+ per hour for each of these workers (not including the cost of their materials, of course). If you get this, you need to plan to open all the windows or stay out of the house for a week or so--the fumes are powerful and horrendous. Everything settles down after about 10 days. The shine wipes up with water.

Description of Work
This is a system for cleaning then finishing hardwood floors without sanding. The two women who apparently own the franchise also do all the work. Gave estimate--were prompt and gave good information. This treatment is good for your floors if they aren't too damaged/discolored (if that's the case, they need to be sanded).

Category hardwood floor,floor cleaning

Just for transparency the cost was $2239.00. That is a far cry from $2,800 to $3,000 that was reported. The way our product is priced has much more to it than just labor costs. The areas that we refinished included a living room, dining room, hallway, kitchen, family room, and a set of stairs. The job was priced by the square foot and relative to the amount of space they were getting refinished. Stairs are a flat fee determined by amount of flights, landings, and banisters that need to be done. I appreciate the clients feedback.

10/04/2009

Lori G.

Responded to my request for an estimate within a day. Came by the house at the agreed-upon time, inspected the floors, and offered an honest opinion, which was that their services probably wouldn't give me results I would be pleased with. They recommended that I have the floors sanded and refinished. They did give me an estimate and a couple of options for trying to make their "sandless" method work. I would definitely used them if the floor had been less damaged than it is.

Description of Work
Estimate only.

11/14/2007

SALLY C.

See above.

Description of Work
The technicians were professional,efficient and completed two rooms and a hall in estimated time (5 hours). The floors had been rug covered for at least 9 years and look wonderful now. We were so pleased that we will have them back after the holidays to do two other rooms. Sarah, (office) was pleasant and able to give a perfect estimate based on room size plus a senior discount. This was much lower than other estimates I had received.

02/09/2007

AMANDA D.

Made the appointment 4 weeks in advance, owners were very good about contacting me to set up times and were on time to do work. Completed job in approx 6 hours and was extremely pleased with finish. They offer a 5 year warranty on the finish, and so far very pleased with the finish. Less expensive and time consuming than traditional sanding and finishing, and less expensive than waxing which has to be done 1 time every year.

Description of Work
Refinished heart pine and oak floors, approx 1500 square feet, with 3 coats of product.

Category hardwood floor,floor cleaning

WOOD AND TILE FLOOR CARE, NO SANDING WOOD REFINISHING, WOOD FLOOR CLEANER, WOOD FLOOR MAINTENANCE, CLEANING WOOD FLOORS WITH NO MESS, WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, ENGINEERED FLOOR REFINISHING, LAMINATE FLOOR REFINISHING, WOOD FLOOR CLEANING, ENGINEERED FLOOR CLEANING, LAMINATE FLOOR CLEANING. TILE REFINISHING

SANDING.