Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Jacksonville

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2010

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today. ...

PVPlumbing

Budget Plumbing, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by PVPlumbing on Angi
Gells Aqua Maintenance, LLC

Hi, yes, it's me, Chris Gell. A lot of you will know me from my previous employment with another highly reputable water purification company. Others will know me through my extraordinary wife, Lisa, and our amazing daughter Casie. After years of working for other companies, I am happy to announce that I have opened my own Water Softener and Filtration company. For over 25 years I have worked in the construction and water pump industry where I have gained an exceptional amount of knowledge that I can finally put to work for myself. We are a small company with large goals to provide the best products and customer service. We look forward to making lasting relationships with our customers.

Offers by Gells Aqua Maintenance, LLC on Angi
All Florida Softwater Inc

For over 40 years Glenn Copp and Dave Copp have been providing customized water softener solutions and water purification systems throughout North Florida. In 2005 they established All Florida Softwater of Saint Johns and have become the North Florida leader in providing exceptional service and prices for Duval and St. Johns County including the World Golf Village, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra and more. Glenn, Dave and their team provide personal service and customized solutions that will fit your needs and make your water clearly better. Request Free Information or Call Today!

06/29/2017

They came out on a Sunday, that is rare.

06/01/2017

They are on Angie’s List, if I’m not mistaken. They did a good job. It was less than $1,000, about $900 for everything. They came on time and they explained everything. They were very helpful and professional. They cleaned everything up after themselves. Everything was fine. There was no disagreement on the price for the product that was done, the labor and parts. They provided the labor and the p...

Description of Work
They did all the bathroom things. They were here for the bathroom fixtures, new commodes in 3 of our bathrooms. They did the special oblong bathroom, because my husband is disable. They went and purchased the stuff for the bathroom that we needed for an oblong high rise and then they did some work to the faucet. Some things that we needed done, we didn’t need replaced. They went and did something to our grinder.

02/17/2017

They had to come back two times because they didn't clog up the pipes. Their responsiveness was very good. They were pretty good.

Description of Work
We used Mr. Rooter.

09/01/2016

Project was completed professionally and successfully.

Description of Work
I contacted Mr. Rooter because I needed a new kitchen faucet and under the sink water filter installed. Julio P. showed up on time and had a professional appearance and attitude. He evaluated this project and explained what needed to be performed and how much it would cost. I agreed to the service and price. The work was done in a meticulous manner. He treated our home as if it was his own home. When Julio was finish, I was extremely impressed!! He certainly exceeded my expectations. The repair work he performed was absolutely marvelous. I would highly recommend Mr. Rooter and Julio P. to anyone looking for exceptional service at a reasonable price.

01/12/2015

Excellent service John Kenny was efficient and professional. Knew his business and completed the job perfectly

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet and pipes underneath

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Residential Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Services, Commercial Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Services, Emergency Plumbing Services

ask for details