Mike Nakhel Flooring, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

Welcome to Mike Nakhel Flooring, a family owned business since 1998. We provide quality flooring, sales, and installation; for hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, & carpet. Whether it's a home renovation or commercial construction, we will provide you with the best flooring solution....

B & D Enterprises of Clay County, Inc.

Owner operated with 25 years of experience. We aim to please all our clients. We are known for exceeding all customer’s expectations. Give us a call for a free quote.

Offers by B & D Enterprises of Clay County, Inc. on Angi
Tani Construction Inc

Tani Construction Inc is an owner-operated bussiness. I have been personally installing tiles for 20+ years but Tani Construction Inc has only been up since 2018 but I can guarantee 5-star service.

ReNu Solutions Inc

ReNu Solutions has 15 + years of Experience in Hardwood Floor Restoration. From Repairs to Installations, to stains and urethanes. 100% Satisfactory is Our Goal and we have achieved this for over 15 years. We Do what we agree too and Follow through on Every aspect of the Job! We strive for excellence and make right on every Promise! We would love to work with you on your next Floor job. Please Give ReNu a Call!

07/04/2018

Flooring looks absolutely wonderful. Will definitely use Mike again when I replace the rest of the flooring and have already recommended him to several people.

Description of Work
Floating Bamboo flooring installed

Category hardwood floor

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

09/07/2014

I would highly reccommend him to everyone. He did an outstanding job - MAGNIFICENT!!! He is honest, takes pride in his work, and did a vey professional job. The workmanship was excellent. The tile I had purchased - He matched the laminate with the tile - perfect. I could not ask for a better choice. The instillation went very well. He was always on time, clean and professional, and kept to his est...

Description of Work
Tile in the kitchen - instillation Laminate in dining roon, livingroom, and family room - sales and instillation

Category flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business!

06/11/2014

See above. I took it to his house, and picked it up from there. I plan on doing the same when I remove the worn carpet from the master bedroom.

Description of Work
Bound 5X7' and 3X7' pieces of carpet. I had removed bedroom carpet due to wear, but under the bed was perfect and another piece was good. I saved that piece, took it to him, and he bound it perfectly. It is now in my living room, cause I love the color- very pale aqua color. The best (surprise) part was that he matched the binding perfectly!!!

Category carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

03/11/2013

I had a carpet removed from a bedroom and wanted it bound into a 8' x 10' area rug. Mike returned my call in less than 5 minutes and came out the same day. He was professional and did a great job. We will use him again,

Description of Work
take a wall to wall carpet which had been removed and turn it into an area rug

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

02/23/2013

I found Marc's Carpet Binding (Mike Nakhel Flooring) a reliable company to work with. He gave me a very reasonable price and completed the job several days earlier than contracted. I contacted Mike Nakhel in early February, 2013 to inquire about binding some carpet remnants remaining from another installer. At the time I did not inquire on Angie's List that Mike also did carpet and wood floor inst...

Description of Work
Marc's Carpet Binding was found on Angie's List. The owner was(Mike Nakhel) was contacted as were other carpet installers in the Jacksonville area. Mike took our carpet remnants, from what was remaining from another installer, and did a masterful job of binding these pieces for use in our home hallways and foyers.

Category carpet installation

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

Carpet, wood, tile, and vinyl sales and installation. We also specialize in carpet binding and stairs installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check