Mike Nakhel Flooring, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Welcome to Mike Nakhel Flooring, a family owned business since 1998. We provide quality flooring, sales, and installation; for hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, & carpet. Whether it's a home renovation or commercial construction, we will provide you with the best flooring solution....

07/04/2018

Kim N.

Flooring looks absolutely wonderful. Will definitely use Mike again when I replace the rest of the flooring and have already recommended him to several people.

Description of Work
Floating Bamboo flooring installed

Category hardwood floor

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

09/07/2014

Edward D.

I would highly reccommend him to everyone. He did an outstanding job - MAGNIFICENT!!! He is honest, takes pride in his work, and did a vey professional job. The workmanship was excellent. The tile I had purchased - He matched the laminate with the tile - perfect. I could not ask for a better choice. The instillation went very well. He was always on time, clean and professional, and kept to his estimate. You could not find someone as good. We will have him back to do the other rooms. AND ... My neighbors saw his work and plan on using him to do the work they need. Thank you Mike!!!

Description of Work
Tile in the kitchen - instillation Laminate in dining roon, livingroom, and family room - sales and instillation

Category flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business!

06/11/2014

BARBARA B.

See above. I took it to his house, and picked it up from there. I plan on doing the same when I remove the worn carpet from the master bedroom.

Description of Work
Bound 5X7' and 3X7' pieces of carpet. I had removed bedroom carpet due to wear, but under the bed was perfect and another piece was good. I saved that piece, took it to him, and he bound it perfectly. It is now in my living room, cause I love the color- very pale aqua color. The best (surprise) part was that he matched the binding perfectly!!!

Category carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

03/11/2013

Carol Z.

I had a carpet removed from a bedroom and wanted it bound into a 8' x 10' area rug. Mike returned my call in less than 5 minutes and came out the same day. He was professional and did a great job. We will use him again,

Description of Work
take a wall to wall carpet which had been removed and turn it into an area rug

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

02/23/2013

William and Donna S.

I found Marc's Carpet Binding (Mike Nakhel Flooring) a reliable company to work with. He gave me a very reasonable price and completed the job several days earlier than contracted. I contacted Mike Nakhel in early February, 2013 to inquire about binding some carpet remnants remaining from another installer. At the time I did not inquire on Angie's List that Mike also did carpet and wood floor installing. I felt very good with my phone conversation with him and decided to give him the job. I'm very pleased with his quality workmanship and will be contacting him this summer for additional flooring work.

Description of Work
Marc's Carpet Binding was found on Angie's List. The owner was(Mike Nakhel) was contacted as were other carpet installers in the Jacksonville area. Mike took our carpet remnants, from what was remaining from another installer, and did a masterful job of binding these pieces for use in our home hallways and foyers.

Category carpet installation

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

Floor Coverings International

Floor Coverings International provides expert flooring design and installation to the greater Jacksonville, FL area! We offer a wide variety of quality flooring products, from beautiful hardwood to soft carpet to eco-friendly bamboo. Our team of flooring experts will help you achieve the floor of your dreams, right from the comfort of your own home with a free in-home flooring consultation. We bring the flooring samples right to your door! Contact us today to learn more.

A&A Flooring & Tile Inc

With 18 years of experience in the construction field, we at A&A Flooring & Tile Inc pride ourselves on providing 100% satisfaction to all of our clients. Whether you need flooring installed or repaired, cabinetry work, a new deck, or water and fire damage repair, we can do the job! Give us a call today and we'll ensure you've made the right decision by doing so.

Dexters Contracting LLC

We are a family-owned and operated business. Certified to inspect/repair/replace subflooring. Successful completion of nearly more than 900,000 Square Feet of new flooring installation. We skillfully manage everything from demolition of your existing flooring to a simple new flooring installation for a single room, and all the way to a full house install. We are able to provide a full estimate for the complete scope of your project needs within 48 hours of your request and are generally prepared to commence work on an approved estimate within 24 hours of receiving approval. Ask us about our military and senior discounts. http://www.dextersfloorsofjax.com

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Carpet, wood, tile, and vinyl sales and installation. We also specialize in carpet binding and stairs installation.