Masterclean Enterprises Inc.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since May 2010

4576 Lexington Ave

Jacksonville, FL 32210

carpet cleaning2021
Shampoo and Deep steam clean, sanitize, and deodorize

We are a family owned and operated business since the 1980's! We specialize in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, drapery cleaning, and offer the best fabric protection available! We take great pride in our work ensuring that our customers are always happy. We are highly recommended by many big name interior decorators and carpet stores in Jacksonville. We are a reliable company you can trust! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.3

carpet cleaning (5)upholstery cleaning (2)drapery cleaning (1)blind cleaning (1)

08/09/2021

Is in the process of drying but looks so very much better. Wade took the chairs out to his van rather than taking a chance of harming my floors. This was greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

08/03/2021

They did a good job. They got the job done and clean the carpet. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

07/23/2021

Amazing job. Showed up on time and was very professional. My wife and I were very happy with the job as our carpets looked brand new again. Excellent job all the way around.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/23/2021

MasterClean is very professional, knowledgeable and detail oriented. The owner, Wade, is customer focused, hard working and trustworthy. We were very pleased with the service provided and would definitely call upon MasterClean again.

Description of Work
We needed furniture and carpet cleaned, including stain removal.

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

03/13/2015

On time, courteous, finished faster than expected ,however, I was charged $228.00 compared to $185.00 for the same room plus a stain in hall from water heater leak in April 2014. I brought this to his attention but he dismissed it with no satisfactory explanation. I'll try an angieslist A rated next time.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in family room

Work Completed On 03/13/2015

02/25/2013

The nicest gentleman and his grandson were very punctual and gave me excellent advice on my draperies. I will definitely call on Master Clean when the cleaning is necessary.

Description of Work
Very punctual. Very professional. Very honest.

Category drapery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2013

10/01/2011

AS ALWAYS.ON TIME.......GREAT JOB..........HONEST AND COMPLETE.

Description of Work
I WOULD NEVER USE ANYONE ELSE. PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY AND MOST OF ALL...DID A GREAT JOB. I HAVE USED THEM THREE TIMES AND WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. SUPER.

Work Completed On 09/29/2011

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, drapery cleaning, and offer the best fabric protection available! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check