Mario's Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2017

9733 Jupiter Ct N

Jacksonville, FL 32246

This is a small business managed by the owner who has more them 20 years of experience looking to help you with your lawn maintenance or landscape project 904 5201158 ( we only work with year around customers)...

Resposiveness

lawn care (32)lawn & landscaping (13)

03/05/2021

Mario has been servicing our lawn and shrubs for about two years and has always been reliable, timely, and has fair prices. We are very satisfied with his work and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ongoing lawn maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to serve you and we are now open to receive new customers that need a professional and reliable service

09/29/2020

My husband left on deployment in early 2019 and I went on a search to locate someone to help me with the burden of Lawn Care. Mario was out the next day for a quote and mowed my lawn the same day. We planned on only keeping the service for six months but Mario’s services have been excellent. We’ve received countless complements on our lawn. Mario’s edging and mowing leaves my neighbors envious. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Lawn Care

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/26/2020

Mario and his team do an excellent job in mowing and maintaining our lawn. They are always on time, take pride in their work, communicate well and are priced competitively. What more could you ask for in a lawn care company? Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

07/26/2020

showed up for 4 weeks, and then informed me can no longer fit me in schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

12/28/2019

Mario started cutting my lawn and doing yard maintenance for me almost two years ago. I have been very happy with all his work. He has been completely reliable and willingly does extra when required. I would highly recommend Mario without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn cutting and yard maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

03/26/2019

We were absolutely amazed at how good and tidy the yard looks now. We are extremely pleased with the work and we've hired him on for our regular service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We never thought our neglected yard could look good again. Our landscaping was out of control, hedges needed to be trimmed, yard debris needed to be cleared, and vines needed to be cut back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

03/25/2019

Our prior landscaper disappeared and we were unable to contact them! It was June 2017 and our lawn had been neglected for almost a month. Needless to say, it was growing wild! Mario came to the rescue! He was at our house the same day and did an amazing job. He went out of his way to do such as cutting the shrubs and do the Yard.That was unexpected. The quality of work is very good. We highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and some Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

03/14/2019

Mario is very responsive and reliable. He works with you to manage your specific yard and is very knowledgeable about plants. It has been a very pleasant experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular lawn care bi-weekly

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

08/05/2018

Our prior landscaper disappeared and we were unable to contact them! It was July and our lawn had been neglected for almost a month. Needless to say, it was growing wild! Mario came to the rescue! He was at our house the next day and did an amazing job. He went out of his way to do a few extras such as cutting the shrubs back some too! That was unexpected. The quality of work is very good. We high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major lawn work needed- Mario delivered!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2018

08/04/2018

The service was great my yard looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and yard maintenance, shrub trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2016

Professional lawn maintenance edge weed eater blow trim hegest yearly clean up mulch sod Replace landscape projects

Palm triming