LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2007

4.4

Since 2005, locally owned and operated Lin's Electric, Inc. provides a variety of electrical services to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental clients throughout Northeast Florida. Lin's Electric Inc. prides itself on prompt, professional service, and its work reflects quality, reliability, integrity and dependability. Lin's Electric Inc. is state licensed and insured....

Everything Install

Great pricing and professional work on all home entertainment installations! Want that TV mounted and all of those cords hidden? That security system installed discretely? Call for a free estimate now!

04/08/2019

The company completed a quote for the work (rewire 6 receptacles). When the electrician arrived I was told that the quote only included re-wire of 3 receptacles. Ultimately, the company agreed to honor the quote. However, the electricians only grounded 3 of the 6 receptacles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-wired 6 receptacles

06/27/2018

This was the second time I used Lin's Electric and I couldn't be happier. The two man crew was very professional. They cleaned up after the job was completed and the fans and lights are running great. They also did some trouble shooting with an electrical problem I was having in my garage, I now have have power in the garage again !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 Ceiling Fans and addressed electrical issue in garage

02/10/2017

They did good. It wasn't that much, it was reasonable. It was 2 people that came out to complete the work. It took them about 2 hours. They were punctual. friendly, and very professional. Plus, they were 2 young men, young adults, and so that is impressive when they are young men like that. They had good worth ethics, because they looked like they were not 25 but they were not old. They were very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a big fan with a light in the kitchen.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The fixed a wire going from my house to my sump pump but plugged both plugs directly into the power and burned up my sump pump.They agreed on 06/11/14 to make good on the damage but then refused to accept the Certified letter and refused to make good on their promise even though the electrical box they installed made it impossible to plug the pump switch in properly.

04/23/2014

I have always felt grateful to have found Lin every time he's done work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first used Lin's Electric for a new tankless hot water system installation in 2002. He's the only electrician I have ever called since then (for my own home and for eight different rental units). Lin is experienced, knowledgable, honest, and fair. And he's patient. He's always willing to explain things and anwer my dumb questions without making me feel dumb. He and his crew have worked hard to maintain a long term relationship. I wish I could find a plumber and an ac company that operates like Lin's electric!

CATEGORY electrician

The company's skilled technicians handle every repair and installation need, from electrical outlets to complete service changes. The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, all work is warranted. Lin's owners have more than 50 years combined experience in all aspects of the electrical trade.