LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2007

4.4

3840 Magill Road

Jacksonville, FL 32220

Since 2005, locally owned and operated Lin's Electric, Inc. provides a variety of electrical services to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental clients throughout Northeast Florida. Lin's Electric Inc. prides itself on prompt, professional service, and its work reflects quality, reliability, integrity and dependability. Lin's Electric Inc. is state licensed and insured....

04/08/2019

Alex W.

The company completed a quote for the work (rewire 6 receptacles). When the electrician arrived I was told that the quote only included re-wire of 3 receptacles. Ultimately, the company agreed to honor the quote. However, the electricians only grounded 3 of the 6 receptacles.

Description of Work
Re-wired 6 receptacles

06/27/2018

Kevin K.

This was the second time I used Lin's Electric and I couldn't be happier. The two man crew was very professional. They cleaned up after the job was completed and the fans and lights are running great. They also did some trouble shooting with an electrical problem I was having in my garage, I now have have power in the garage again !!!

Description of Work
Installed 2 Ceiling Fans and addressed electrical issue in garage

02/10/2017

rose J.

They did good. It wasn't that much, it was reasonable. It was 2 people that came out to complete the work. It took them about 2 hours. They were punctual. friendly, and very professional. Plus, they were 2 young men, young adults, and so that is impressive when they are young men like that. They had good worth ethics, because they looked like they were not 25 but they were not old. They were very good. Very professional. They left everything cleaned up. Everything was good. As we watched, they made sure they interacted with us, and everything was good. The way they worked together to get the job done of what they were asked to do and everything was excellent. I would use them and recommend them again.

Description of Work
They put a big fan with a light in the kitchen.

Category ceiling fans

12/03/2015

Dick M.

Description of Work
The fixed a wire going from my house to my sump pump but plugged both plugs directly into the power and burned up my sump pump.They agreed on 06/11/14 to make good on the damage but then refused to accept the Certified letter and refused to make good on their promise even though the electrical box they installed made it impossible to plug the pump switch in properly.

04/23/2014

Andy W.

I have always felt grateful to have found Lin every time he's done work for me.

Description of Work
I first used Lin's Electric for a new tankless hot water system installation in 2002. He's the only electrician I have ever called since then (for my own home and for eight different rental units). Lin is experienced, knowledgable, honest, and fair. And he's patient. He's always willing to explain things and anwer my dumb questions without making me feel dumb. He and his crew have worked hard to maintain a long term relationship. I wish I could find a plumber and an ac company that operates like Lin's electric!

11/14/2013

David H.

He found the loose connection causing an outlet to be inoperative. He fixed the problem.

09/30/2013

STEVEN L.

Everyone showed up on time and did the job well including cleanup. Great folks.

Description of Work
Installed light/fan in shower including new GFI circuit and switch. Moved two circuits for vanity lights.

12/17/2011

Shannon B.

Lin's electric has been absolutely top-notch throughout our addition and after with odd jobs and consulting on what we can do in our backyard pool area and landscape lighting. We've used several trades over the past two years and Lin's electric has been the one steady top-performer. It's been great to have a trade which is actually expert at their field and provides top-notch personalized service. Response time is great and they always have the solution and when asked to implement, the result is predictable and immediate.

Description of Work
Home expansion electrical installation, consulting services for landscape and backyard pool lighting, water heater installation, additional outlet installation, etc., with multiple additions throughout 2 years.

05/25/2011

jane B.

They are very, very good. They’re honest and will let you know when further service isn’t necessary.

Description of Work
They are my go to electricians.

06/18/2007

ANGELA L.

This was an excellent experience! I found this company from another company that had A ratings on Angie's List. The company I originally called did not service residential areas but recommend Lin's electric. The original request for service was to trouble shot a kitchen light that was not working and to provide an estimate to install two outdoor wall lights on each side of the garage door. The estimate was within my budget so they agreed to provide to install wiring right then. They were fabulous in explaining the process as it was going to put hole in the stucco and the interior drywall. I was very pleased with the professionalism, knowledge and speed of service! I have already used their services again when I had a breaker that needed replacing which cost $125. They were able to come out the next day and take care of my needs quickly!

Description of Work
I called the company out to repair a kitchen light that shorted out and to give me an estimate on the installation of exterior lighting outside the garage door. The estimate was favorable and they ended up installing the exterior lighting the same day!

Category electrician

Howard Electrical Services Inc.

Howard Electrical Services Inc: 22 Years experience in residential and commercial work. We offer a wide array of electrical services, locally owned and personalized service. We specialize in Service and Repairs, New Construction, Remodels, full/partial addition, Commercial services and any of your electrical needs. We are licensed and insured. We would like the opportunity to do business with you. We are licensed and insured in the state of Florida. We have very competitive rates, which can help keep overall job cost lower. We give timely estimates, and pride ourselves in arriving when scheduled. If given the opportunity, we believe we can make you and your customers very happy! All estimates are free! We charge hourly with a minimum of 1 hour plus any necessary material. We do not use subcontractors. Contact us anytime! Emergency service available. Howard Electrical Services Inc. ER 13013788 (License #) 12489 San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32223 Phone- 904-230-0309 Fax- 904-287-3662 e-mail- Kenny@howardelectricjax.com

R.F. Electrical Services Inc.

Here to help with all your electrical needs. Give us a call today!

Prime Wiring Solutions

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC.

How is LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. overall rated?

LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. open?

LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. is open:

What payment options does LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. provide

LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC.?

Yes, LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offers warranties.

What services does LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offer?

LIN'S ELECTRIC, INC. offers the following services: The company's skilled technicians handle every repair and installation need, from electrical outlets to complete service changes. The company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, all work is warranted. Lin's owners have more than 50 years combined experience in all aspects of the electrical trade.