L L Spencer Inspections

Florida: General
07/31/2022

2061 Leon Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32246

Choosing the right Jacksonville home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you....

home inspection (17)septic tank service (1)

01/24/2020

Went very well. Did an excellent job

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

12/17/2018

Perfectly--vert professional & very detailed report

Description of Work
4 point insurance inspection

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

10/19/2018

LaVerne was extremely knowledgable and thorough during the entire inspection process. He answered all of my questions and educated me on several items in/around the house. I highly recommend LL Spencer and will call them first from now on.

Description of Work
Home buyer's inspection & WDO

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

08/23/2018

The inspection we paid for was money well spent! The information acquired saved us from a potentially bad investment of a home. And spending thousands in additional repairs.

Description of Work
An inspection

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

08/23/2018

LL Spencer is the person to call if you're looking for a very detailed, professional, and protects you from things the naked eye can not see. We were highly pleased with the 2 home inspections/WDO done by LL Spencer and will be utilizing his services on our next home purchase. Also, Mr. Spencer treated us as though we were his daughter moving into a house and ensured contractors did their jobs to ...

Description of Work
Home and WDO Inspection

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

08/11/2018

I cannot say enough good things about how Mr. Spencer conducts his business. He answers all questions with a multitude of information that, to me, was very useful. He explained all steps of the air quality test he did. While going through the house doing infraared imaging, he also talked about and explained his findings. The air quality lab results and his report were sent in less than a week and ...

Description of Work
air quality testing and infrared inspection of townhome

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

07/15/2018

I was in the market for buying a home and L L Spencer was a recommendation. Both homes were thoroughly inspected and the inspection report was very detailed and easy to read. The cost I felt was reasonable which included WDO report. I would defintely use LL Spencer again.

Description of Work
Inspection of home

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

06/11/2018

It went great. Very informative and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

12/18/2017

Great! LaVerne is very knowledge (literally a walking encyclopedia) and professional. He talked openly about everything he observed and gave a lot of insight that one would not be able to glean by just looking at the inspection report. He answered all the questions I asked and gave personal tips along the way. He really seems to love his job. Seriously the best $500 you'll ever spend if you're a h...

Description of Work
A home inspection.

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

11/20/2017

I have used it this company for home inspections 5 different times. I have been very pleased with the thoroughness and professionalism every time.

Description of Work
Home inspection and Air quality testing.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

Home Inspection, Pest Inspection, Crawl Space, 4 Point & Wind Mitigation Insurance Inspections, Roof Inspection, Pre & Post Remediation Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Sampling, Indoor Air Quality, Radon Measurement, Infrared Camera, Pool Inspection, Well & Septic Inspection

Pest Treatment, Mold Remediation, Repairs