JDog Junk Removal and Hauling Jacksonville

Founded 2018 •

Veteran Owned And Veteran Operated Junk Removal Company. We remove anything from couches, old furniture, hot tubs, sheds to a full hoarding job. We recycle everything that can be recycled. We repurpose old furniture and clothing to our Veterans in need. We also offer dumpster services, specializing in 12 yd containers. These containers are perfect for roofing jobs and that spring Cleanout. Respect, Integrity and Honor, we do it the military way!...

Men In Black Junk Removal

Men in Black is a full service junk removal, garbage collection, and dumpster rental company serving the Greater Jacksonville area. With many years of experience, we are efficient and professional and our #1 priority is customer service. We offer free estimates and are reachable 24/7. We take all major credit cards as well as checks and cash. Proudly Veteran Owned and Operated. 10% Military and Senior Discounts. Call us today ! Find us on social media here ! https://instagram.com/men.in.black.junk.removal https://facebook.com/shamar.davis.144734 https://twitter.com/MIB_JunkRemoval

LG Residential Cleanout Services

Total clean-out and removal of debris, trash, appliances, furniture, in the interior and exterior of residential/commercial properties.

Offers by LG Residential Cleanout Services on Angi
HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-8349

03/20/2020

It went very well. They were two cancellations prior to my appointment and I was able to obtain service much sooner than I expected, which was great for me. They were very friendly and professional and went beyond my expectations. I would definitely use this company again without a second thought.

Description of Work
Take down and remove shed and a few other items.

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the kind words!

09/17/2019

This is the second time I've used JDog Junk Removal to remove a lot of household junk following major garage and house cleaning. Both times, the team arrived early, provide a quote which was fair and completed the removal of the junk immediately. The team was professional and courteous and did an excellent job. I will definitely use them again when needed and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removing household junk after garage clean up.

Category hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your business. We greatly appreciate your positive review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/28/2019

Didn't use. Outrageously expensive

Description of Work
Removing mattesses

Category hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your feedback. As a veteran owned and operated nationwide company, JDOG takes pride in all areas of its business operation. JDOG'[Member Information Removed] pricing structure is based on industry prices that have been studied and analyzed. We are actually below the avearge price within the junk removal industry. That is one of the many reasons why thousands...

04/04/2019

Perfectly, the company was very respectful of my needs and performed the job over my expectations. I have already refered them to a friend.

Description of Work
Complete removal of outside yard and inside of home.

Category hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm glad you had such a good experience with JDOG. Thank you.

03/27/2019

very well.... I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I had some leftover items found in a bathroom Renovation And they removed it very efficiently

Category hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the positive review. I'm glad we were able to help you with your junk removal needs. Have a great day!

JDog Junk Removal & Hauling empowers Veterans by offering an eco-friendly residential and commercial junk removal business opportunity. JDog Junk Removal & Hauling provides dependable, sustainable, full-service junk removal and hauling services as well as peace of mind to their customers. Call on JDog to come haul away old items of all kinds. We send a uniformed team of dedicated workers to provide transparent pricing, remove your junk, dispose of it responsibly, and tidy up afterward.

JDOG does not dispose of hazardous material (paint, gas, oil, etc...) or everyday household garbage items (food, waste, etc...). We also do not offer moving services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check