Jax Water Conditioning, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2018

Water Coolers

FREE ESTIMATES! Jax Water Conditioning prides itself on professional, quality, on time service to help you with your water treatment needs. We specialize in residential water softeners, reverse osmosis systems and commercial bottleless water coolers. Services include: Water Softener system sales, service, installation Reverse Osmosis sales, service, installation Bottleless water cooler rental, sales, service, installation Water treatment equipment Softener rebuilds Resin and carbon renewal System removals and closing of loops Tankless water heater flushing Salt delivery New faucet installations Drilling of hole in counter for RO faucet Free water testing Free, no obligation estimates Free system inspections Already have a softener, we can install it for you! Financing available...

Gells Aqua Maintenance, LLC

Hi, yes, it's me, Chris Gell. A lot of you will know me from my previous employment with another highly reputable water purification company. Others will know me through my extraordinary wife, Lisa, and our amazing daughter Casie. After years of working for other companies, I am happy to announce that I have opened my own Water Softener and Filtration company. For over 25 years I have worked in the construction and water pump industry where I have gained an exceptional amount of knowledge that I can finally put to work for myself. We are a small company with large goals to provide the best products and customer service. We look forward to making lasting relationships with our customers.

Offers by Gells Aqua Maintenance, LLC on Angi
All Florida Softwater Inc

For over 40 years Glenn Copp and Dave Copp have been providing customized water softener solutions and water purification systems throughout North Florida. In 2005 they established All Florida Softwater of Saint Johns and have become the North Florida leader in providing exceptional service and prices for Duval and St. Johns County including the World Golf Village, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra and more. Glenn, Dave and their team provide personal service and customized solutions that will fit your needs and make your water clearly better. Request Free Information or Call Today!

Clean&ClearWater

Water Softeners starting at $999 Call us Today! Is your water struggling with Smells, Stains, Iron, Hardness? We got you covered! We offer water softeners, Iron filters, Sulfur filters, Chlorination-Dechlorination. We offer the best 10-year parts and labor warranty in the business! Check out our website at cleanclearwaterfl.com and call us at 904-305-2356!

Offers by Clean&ClearWater  on Angi

06/07/2019

It went well. They showed up on time and figured out the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Check my water pump

04/10/2019

For never having a water softener prior, Mike was very thorough in explaining how the system works and what it would do for our water. He was very timely and professional and was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend Mike if you are in need of a water softener!

Description of Work
Water Softener installation

Category water softeners

Thank you for your business and trust in our company. We are committed to provide the BEST water conditioning system, with low maintenance and good customer service!

01/04/2019

Excellent work and service, highly recommended!

Description of Work
Water softener and filter installation

Category water softeners

Thank you for your business and trust! Happy New Year 2019!

12/08/2018

Knowledgable and prompt. Wasn't broken but needed attention. No funny business, great service.

Description of Work
Water softener

Category water softeners

Thank you for your business and trust! Happy New Year!

11/14/2018

He came out and check the entire setup and corrected several issues. I was very pleased with the service. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Needed to validate the water softener was installed properly (brine tank wasn't working)

Category water softeners

Thank you for considering us for your water needs!

Sales, Service and Installation of residential water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, commercial water coolers, salt delivery and filters

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing