Home Depot - Atlantic

12721 Atlantic Blvd

Jacksonville, FL 32225

03/29/2018

Pamela S.

It did not go well. Home Depot was not responsive to the customer. Cheryl the representative for flooring at Home Depot should never be in customer service. She was crude and rude. She tried to charge me $200.00 to move a file cabinet. She tried to make it appear that she was doing me a favor. I hate when corporations try to take advantage of people. I paid Home Depot in full and this Cheryl had the nerve to threaten to put a lein on my home because I refuse to sign bogus paperwork relinquishing all my rights if something happen to my floors. The only reason I haven't reported Cheryl and Home Depot to the BBB because the subcontractors that did the work did a great job installing the floors. I may still send a complaint to let them know that this Cheryl should never be in customer service. I am in customer service and we do satisfaction surveys. Our surveys rate 100% consistently for the last 2 years. So I know about customer service. I do not trust Home Depot after this experience!

Description of Work
I had hardwood floors purchase and installed through Home Depot.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

03/07/2018

Carole G.

The installation went well and all work great.

Description of Work
New heat pump and A/C unit

05/01/2017

Donald B.

Ordered louvered pre-hung door. Waited 6 weeks and wrong door arrived, just the door slab and not pre-hung. I would guess the manufacturer just didn't get it all back together after painting but at any rate, I checked and Home Deport "Ernie" had ordered it correctly. He offered to make it right but I didn't want to wait another 6 weeks.

Description of Work
Ordered louvered, pre-hung and painted door.

Category carpet installation, home improvement stores

03/20/2017

J P.

It was a little pricey but it turned out great. I didn't have any problems. We used them before, some years ago. I have someone come out every year and service my unit and do the tune-up. I like using companies that I know will be around when I need them again, if something goes wrong. Usually that's what I look for when I'm selecting someone, especially someone that's dependable, on time, provides good service, and stands behind their service.

Description of Work
They did the heating and air conditioning. They came out twice a year.

03/20/2017

J P.

Great, I didn't have any problems. I like using companies that are going to be around when something goes wrong, dependable, on time, provide good service and stand behind their service.

Description of Work
Tune up of unit.

10/25/2015

Kathleen M.

Nothing went. I set up an online request to come to my house to measure for replacement windows on a Wednesday, Friday afternoon I still had heard nothing so I stopped by my local Home Depot store. The window/door representative called the field guy who was supposed to contact us to set up an appointment. I was promised a call Friday night or by noon on Saturday, this is Sunday evening and still nothing. I will be going to Lowes tomorrow to buy my 11 windows. Lowes has always been more responsive and helpful over the years. I should have known better than to go from blue to orange. I am a contractor and I cannot tell you how much money HD has lost over the years with me because of their poor service. It will not happen again.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category replacement windows, home improvement stores

10/30/2014

Bryan F.

OK; made it very hard to decide on their products.

Description of Work
Gave price on doors

06/04/2014

Frederick B.

Instore representative was very professional and knowledgeable, but their subcontractor was non-responsive. I even called the subcontractor's number with no success except they said they didn't have us listed for the first appointment, even though I was sent an email verifiy the appointment. I'm not totaly sure of the month, but it was earlier this year.

Description of Work
We were interested in getting our kitchen cabinets refaced, including a granite countertop, and a dining room buffet. We made two appointments at the store for an estimator to come to the house and they never showed up or called.

05/27/2014

Bonnie H.

It is one of my favorite stores. I like their customer service, products and prices. It is just a fabulous store. Everybody needs to go to Home Deport. It is just a mile up the street from me. I have no complaints because they have really been good to me.

Description of Work
I use Home Depot for tiles, paint, and plants among other things. I go there all the time.

Category interior painters

11/08/2013

Thomas P.

If you ever consider getting flooring installed, I strongly encourage you to not go with Home Depot and deal with the crappy customer service.

Description of Work
Congratulations to Home Depot for winning the top spot on WORST POSSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE on the planet. They showed up to install carpet without enough for the spaces we had, NOT once, BUT TWICE!!!!! Fun times moving furniture.

Category carpet installation

07/15/2013

Nancy W.

We did not hire Home Depot for our work because of our experiences and the quote. Our first contact was at a Home and Patio show. They never responded. The next year at the Home and Patio show, we talked with them again as we had not had the roof done yet. When the professionally prepared quote was so high based on the other quotes, we did not hire them for the roof. We have had no further contact regarding the work although we have a vested interest in Home Depot's success,

Description of Work
Quote came in 50% higher than the next highest quote and the work was performed at 40% of the Home Depot quote. And, if not at an equal quality, it was at least something similar.

07/10/2013

Rhonda D.

Rita the kitchen design expert was awesome; great at her job. Would highly recommend her kitchen design expertise. She has a good eye for design and very thorough in ordering cabinetry, etc... Would also recommend Thomasville Cabinetry. They are a tad pricey, but you get what you pay for; produce an excellent semi-custom product. We are finishing up our back splashes and lighting. So, as soon as we finish I will post pictures.

Description of Work
Assisted me in designing my new kitchen and help me order the semi-custom cabinetry.

Category carpet installation

06/24/2013

Carmen A.

We have contacted this provider for bathroom refitting. The person that came out and provided an estimate was very professional, punctual, but the price was above our budget. Product looked excellent and maybe even superior to others we have seen, but we cannot fit it into our budget. Currently we are going to purchase vinyl floor planks from HD, but we will do our own installation.

Description of Work
Provide estimate for bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, replacement windows

06/04/2013

Brandon K.

Home Depot's price, quality, and professionalism are excellent.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot for equipment rental.

Category equipment rentals

03/31/2013

meade C.

Excellent. Home Depot representative gentleman showed up, did a free inspection of roof, went into attic to check for leaking. Brought a color board, explained the Home Depot experience. He, himself, had worked in roofing business for 13 years before hiring onto Home Depot. Bid was high, but I get the Home Depot wrap around warranty for life of warranty. I picked the 25 year archictectural roofing. I financed for 24 months. Property is a rental property. So far, pleased. Installation begins in another week and will take 3 days. I will report as it goes along. THE PROPERTY WAS CLEANED OF ALL DEBRIS. WHEN HOME DEPOT INSPECTOR CAME FOR ME TO SIGN OFF, HE FOUND SEVERAL ROOFING TACKS ON THE GROUND AND WALKED AROUND THE PROPERTY WITH HIS METAL DETECTOR AND PICKED UP THE FEW THAT WERE LEFT BY THEIR ROOFING CONTRACTOR. SO FAR, SO GOOD...NO PROBLEMS, AND ROOF LOOKS GREAT... CO

Description of Work
ESTIMATE OF A ROOF INSTALLATION, ONSITE AND IN HOME ASSESSMENT OF TYPE OF SHINGLE TO BE INSTALLED. HAD TO WAIT FOR WEATHER TO CLEAR BEFORE ROOFING COMPANY THAT HOME DEPOT USES COULD BEGIN INSTALLATION. THEY INSTALLED ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLED ROOF LESS THAN THREE DAYS. IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND I HAVE A LIFETIME WARRANTY UNDER HOME DEPOT FOR MATERIALS AND A ONE YEAR WARRANTY FOR WORKMANSHIP. I LIKE THE IDEA THAT HOME DEPOT ARE MY GO TO COMPANY FOR ANY PROBLEMS. I WOULD SUGGEST THOUGH, THAT IF YOU HAVE A PEST CONTROL SERVICE AND THE PEST CONTROL COMPANY HAS INSTALLED THE WIRE MESH INTO ALL THE NOOKS AND CRANNIES AROUND THE ROOF THAT YOU MAKE SURE ROOFING COMPANY IS GOING TO REINSTALL THE SAME, AS MY BUG CONTROL MESH WAS REMOVED BY THE ROOFING COMPANY AND NOT RE-INSTALLED. i CALLED HOME DEPOT ABOUT THAT AND DID NOT RECEIVE A CALL BACK.

03/27/2013

GERALD K.

Very well, I am only sorry I put it off as long as I did. Very smooth. The installer left me his direct phone number if I had any problems after he left.

Description of Work
I had all the windows in my home replaced. Thirteen windows. I had high quality Simontin Energy Star dual pain gas filled windows installed. They were prompt and courteous. The installer could not have been better. I expected to have to move furniture and window coverings. He did it all.There were several problem areas that he found solutions for. He left the place clean and kept me informed about what he was doing.I am very happy with the results. It wasn't cheap but I wanted as much quality as I could afford.

08/10/2012

frank D.

They did a great job. They are very reasonable.

Description of Work
I have used them three or four times in the past couple months for different lawn equipment repairs.

Category lawn mower repair

10/14/2011

Mary G.

We were very happy with the end product. The men that did the job were great. The price was worth the quality of the windows we received. We live in a busy neighborhood and the windows have reduced the noise levels significantly.

Description of Work
We purchased high impact storm windows from Home Depot.

10/09/2008

Carrie R.

The installers that showed up were subs of subs. Our window was Noon to 2 p.m. They showed up at 6 p.m.! The work was done well and in a timely fashion, but that was once they were here. Also, Home Depot requires up front payment before services are performed. I prefer to have services performed first, then pay.

Description of Work
Carpet purchase & installation.

Category flooring contractor

09/19/2008

SPENCE W.

They did a great job. They were very quick and did exactly what we asked them to do. We had added some new cabinets and they refaced the other cabinets to match the new ones. We were very pleased with the job they did. They were in and out in 2 days.

Description of Work
We had Home Depot do the cabinet refacing for our kitchen cabinets.

Category cabinet refacing

05/18/2007

CASILDA V.

We spoke too many ceramic tile companies but Home Depot stood out among all the others on selection and price. Our tile looks beautiful. They were on time and stayed each day until 4. These guys never stopped working while they were here. The men listened to my ideas and were happy to do things the way I wanted.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile was laid in our 8x10 square foot entryway, our 5x15 square foot hallway and our 8x10 square foot bathroom by them. The project took about 3 1/2 days for them to complete. They tore up the old tile and cleaned the area. They even hauled the old flooring away.

Category ceramic tile

05/18/2007

MELANIE D.

We did not have Home Depot install the flooring because of how expensive that would be. The finish to the wood was very low quality and I was very disappointed. The tape that they used to keep the wood bond together ruined the finish even more and removed some of it when the tape was removed. They are working with us to help solve the problem, which I appreciate. However with kids and dogs in the house, the floors will not last with such a low quality finish. They were also late on delivering the flooring and I have been told that they are always late with that.

Description of Work
We purchased 1100 square feet of engineered hardwood flooring from them.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

08/22/2006

I think that the workers for Home Depot are really nice. I am glad they called me before they came to put in the door. I liked that they were here on time and worked hard to get the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed a new storm door.

Category doors

08/22/2006

I thought that Home Depot was very responsive and took care of my needs. I thought that the price for the doors was reasonable. I always like the service from Home Depot.

Description of Work
I had two doors installed for me by Home Depot. One of them was a small door for $300 and another one was a big door for $1100.

Category doors

08/22/2006

I thought that the price for putting up the fence was reasonable. Home Depot was very responsive to my needs. I like the service and the help they gave me in putting up my fence.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed a wooden fence.

Category fencing, home improvement stores

Divine Gutter Solutions

Beyond Custom Flooring

At Beyond Custom Flooring we specialize in installation of and dustless removal of hardwood, ceramic, marble, stone, LVP and even interior trim. Our staff prides on professionalism which means showing up when we say we are, understanding each of our customers needs fully, communicating throughout the entire project and maintaining a clean work area. Beyond Custom Flooring has been in business for 15 years due to our quality of work, excellent customer service and competitive prices We have invested in the right equipment to ensure you and your family can breath freely even when tearing out those old floors. Not to mention the money you can save without house cleaning bills, vent cleaning bills and extra floor prep from left over thin-set, mortar or glue. Once we tear out your floors, we can also start the prep and installation of your new floors, cutting out having 2 different contractors.

A&A Flooring & Tile Inc

With 18 years of experience in the construction field, we at A&A Flooring & Tile Inc pride ourselves on providing 100% satisfaction to all of our clients. Whether you need flooring installed or repaired, cabinetry work, a new deck, or water and fire damage repair, we can do the job! Give us a call today and we'll ensure you've made the right decision by doing so.

Bathtub and shower liners, cabinet refacing, carpet, countertops, home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating and cooling, interior shutters, laminate, tile, wood and vinyl flooring, water heaters and softeners, window treatments, garage doors, decks, roofing, painting, sheds, siding, sunrooms and windows.