Home Depot - Atlantic

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2006

4.1

Morgan Exteriors of Jacksonville

Jacksonville's premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors, Siding, Kitchens and Baths. Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive.

904 All Services

We are a one-stop operation that handles property maintenance and repair, saving customers time and money in all North FL. A company created for Home Owners. Seamless Gutter Services - Interior & Exterior Painting Services - Cleaning Services - Pressure Washing - Roof Softwash Cleaning

Penn 2 Paint Inc

Penn2Paint is a Jacksonville, Fl, based home improvement company with an extensive customer base in Duval and St. Johns counties. Our quality work is reflected in the recommendations we get from our gated community customers. From indoor and outdoor painting, faux finishes and pressure washing to bathroom and kitchen remodels, Penn2Paint does it all. Licensed and insured in Duval and St. Johns counties, Penn2Paint has been providing high quality home improvement since 2001.

03/29/2018

It did not go well. Home Depot was not responsive to the customer. Cheryl the representative for flooring at Home Depot should never be in customer service. She was crude and rude. She tried to charge me $200.00 to move a file cabinet. She tried to make it appear that she was doing me a favor. I hate when corporations try to take advantage of people. I paid Home Depot in full and this Cheryl had the nerve to threaten to put a lein on my home because I refuse to sign bogus paperwork relinquishing all my rights if something happen to my floors. The only reason I haven't reported Cheryl and Home Depot to the BBB because the subcontractors that did the work did a great job installing the floors. I may still send a complaint to let them know that this Cheryl should never be in customer service. I am in customer service and we do satisfaction surveys. Our surveys rate 100% consistently for the last 2 years. So I know about customer service. I do not trust Home Depot after this experience!

Description of Work
I had hardwood floors purchase and installed through Home Depot.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/07/2018

The installation went well and all work great.

Description of Work
New heat pump and A/C unit

05/01/2017

Ordered louvered pre-hung door. Waited 6 weeks and wrong door arrived, just the door slab and not pre-hung. I would guess the manufacturer just didn't get it all back together after painting but at any rate, I checked and Home Deport "Ernie" had ordered it correctly. He offered to make it right but I didn't want to wait another 6 weeks.

Description of Work
Ordered louvered, pre-hung and painted door.

Category carpet installation,home improvement stores

03/20/2017

Great, I didn't have any problems. I like using companies that are going to be around when something goes wrong, dependable, on time, provide good service and stand behind their service.

Description of Work
Tune up of unit.

03/20/2017

It was a little pricey but it turned out great. I didn't have any problems. We used them before, some years ago. I have someone come out every year and service my unit and do the tune-up. I like using companies that I know will be around when I need them again, if something goes wrong. Usually that's what I look for when I'm selecting someone, especially someone that's dependable, on time, provides good service, and stands behind their service.

Description of Work
They did the heating and air conditioning. They came out twice a year.

10/25/2015

Nothing went. I set up an online request to come to my house to measure for replacement windows on a Wednesday, Friday afternoon I still had heard nothing so I stopped by my local Home Depot store. The window/door representative called the field guy who was supposed to contact us to set up an appointment. I was promised a call Friday night or by noon on Saturday, this is Sunday evening and still nothing. I will be going to Lowes tomorrow to buy my 11 windows. Lowes has always been more responsive and helpful over the years. I should have known better than to go from blue to orange. I am a contractor and I cannot tell you how much money HD has lost over the years with me because of their poor service. It will not happen again.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category replacement windows,home improvement stores

10/30/2014

OK; made it very hard to decide on their products.

Description of Work
Gave price on doors

Category replacement windows

06/04/2014

Instore representative was very professional and knowledgeable, but their subcontractor was non-responsive. I even called the subcontractor's number with no success except they said they didn't have us listed for the first appointment, even though I was sent an email verifiy the appointment. I'm not totaly sure of the month, but it was earlier this year.

Description of Work
We were interested in getting our kitchen cabinets refaced, including a granite countertop, and a dining room buffet. We made two appointments at the store for an estimator to come to the house and they never showed up or called.

Category replacement windows

05/27/2014

It is one of my favorite stores. I like their customer service, products and prices. It is just a fabulous store. Everybody needs to go to Home Deport. It is just a mile up the street from me. I have no complaints because they have really been good to me.

Description of Work
I use Home Depot for tiles, paint, and plants among other things. I go there all the time.

Category interior painters

11/08/2013

If you ever consider getting flooring installed, I strongly encourage you to not go with Home Depot and deal with the crappy customer service.

Description of Work
Congratulations to Home Depot for winning the top spot on WORST POSSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE on the planet. They showed up to install carpet without enough for the spaces we had, NOT once, BUT TWICE!!!!! Fun times moving furniture.

Category carpet installation

Bathtub and shower liners, cabinet refacing, carpet, countertops, home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating and cooling, interior shutters, laminate, tile, wood and vinyl flooring, water heaters and softeners, window treatments, garage doors, decks, roofing, painting, sheds, siding, sunrooms and windows.