Florins Floors

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2013

Florins Floors is a top provider of quality hardwood floors installation and refinishing within the Jacksonville area. Our team of experts works hard to bring the beauty and warmth of hardwood flooring into the homes and businesses. We have gained the experience of being able to provide nearly any type of service that you require. Our knowledge is your advantage!...

Integrity Restoration

Integrity Restoration technicians provide 24 hour emergency damage services for flood, fire and mold damage restoration. Integrity Restoration services include temporary repairs and emergency mitigation. Once the full scope of damage is assessed, we begin with permanent repairs including water extraction and drying, pack out of room contents, structural repairs, thorough cleaning and inspection. Each loss is different, but the construction process in mitigating damage, restoring property, and managing the recovery process remains consistent, dependable, and reliable.

Offers by Integrity Restoration on Angi
ABBA Water & Fire Restoration

ABBA Property Solutions, LLC, was spun off from, ABBA Construction, in 2018 to concentrate on residential markets. Originating in 1985, our founding firm, ABBA Construction, formed to serve homeowner needs for a quality roofing and siding provider. In the mid 1990's, ABBA added licensed general contractor services expanding our market and services to include residential rehabs. In the early 2000's, as the housing market deteriorated, this segment of business flourished by leveraging state of the art construction management techniques and exceptional customer service to meet the growing needs of our clients. ABBA was approached in 2015 to help an insurance carrier with a challenging repair. The success of that project and the satisfaction of helping the homeowners rebuild their lives, drew ABBA into the insurance repair market, which has grown substantially.

Offers by ABBA Water & Fire Restoration	 on Angi
PuroClean Emergency Services - Jacksonville

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by Water, Fire, Mold, Trauma Scene (Bio Hazard) Clean Up, Meth Lab Clean up, Hoarder clean up and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve. We respond to emergencies within two hours or less 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

04/07/2020

Florin did a fantastic job sanding and finishing the hardwood floors at our new house. He was very professional, charged a great rate, was prompt with communications, and finished right on schedule. I would recommend him for anyone looking to have work done on their floors. Great experience with a friendly and highly skilled contractor.

Description of Work
Sanding and finishing hardwood floors

01/01/2019

Excellent. Very happy with our newly refinished wood floors! Professional service at a fair price. Florin is a hardworking, honest, down-to-earth business man. No hype or B.S,. I wish all service providers were like this.

Description of Work
Refinished wood floors

07/02/2018

How can you not hire a floor guy named Florin? Cmon. Super easy to work with Florin. Very responsive which I find rare in this industry.

Description of Work
Demoed and replaced entire floor to our new house.

Category flooring contractor

06/13/2018

Florin came out quickly to give me an estimate, worked with my tight timeline, and did an excellent job on the floors. He refinished one bedroom and did a buff and coat on the rest of my rooms all for a very fair price. I thought certain parts of my floor were water damaged and would need to be replaced, but Florin saved me money by advising me it was merely surface damage that would be taken care...

Description of Work
Refinishing, Buff & Coat

04/16/2018

Professional and completed very well in the time stated. Would definitely use Florin again.

Description of Work
Flooring a retail space.

Category flooring contractor

Water damage, chips, dents, scratches, warping, cracking, hardwood & unfinished wood floor installation.