Florida Ram Jack

Founded 1968 • With Angi since October 2013

3.1

14403 North Main Street

Jacksonville, FL 32218

Ram Jack is a family-owned business that began operations in 1968, in Ada, OK. Back then, concrete piering was the original repair method used simply because it was the only technology available at the time. It became evident that the concrete pier did not provide long-term stabilization of foundations and that only a short-term warranty period could be given. BBB Accredited Business, 19 patents...

08/13/2020

Harry H.

I had a long crack on my front porch and they told me I needed to fix it using their services so I hired them. They lifted the concrete under my front porch causing my front porch to now be out of level and cracking away from the house. The porch overhang was fine before they came now it looks like the house got hit by an earthquake. I have cracks where the porch meets the house it is just terrible. in speaking to two independent contractors they told me the work absolutely did not need to be done and Ram Jack has made my house worse by working with them. The big question is why did they lift the house? The General manager actually tried to get more work. He almost seemed to think this was comical and tried to get more money out of me. I feel like I have no recourse. I dont know what to do? I am so disappointed

Description of Work
Foundation stabilization

11/16/2019

Matthew H.

On their website they say “Don’t’ do it Twice, Do it Right”. In 2012 I paid Ram Jack $16,475 to fix my foundation and now they are telling me I need to pay another $7508 to fix it AGAIN!!! They certainly DIDN’T do it right the first time for me!!!

Description of Work
Foundation repair

05/08/2019

John W.

Excellent!!

Description of Work
foundation repair

11/09/2017

Alan K.

...

09/20/2017

Melissa A.

Great. Punctual, timely appointments available, and thorough inspection.

Description of Work
Foundation inspection

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations in Florida & Southern Georgia is a full-service foundation repair company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial foundation services, we also provide crawl space repair and concrete lifting & leveling services all throughout our Florida and Georgia service area. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Foundation Systems Inc.

FSI is a locally owned and operated foundation repair company in Atlantic Beach, Florida with the experience you need and can trust. Foundation Systems specializes in pre-construction foundation support via helical piles, foundation underpinning via resistance piers as well as foundation support with helical tiebacks. -Florida Building Contractor Number: CB C059308. - Florida Certificate of Authorization to offer engineering services: CA 29861

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

foundation repair, foundation repair specialists, cracked brick