FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

11840 BEACH BLVD #7

Jacksonville, FL 32246

Large selection of flooring. All first quality. Complimentary design service. Wholesale pricing....

02/17/2014

Dick S.

We settled on purchasing a tile that looked like wood flooring. Sandy showed us many styles and colors and was most patient and helpful. Flooring looks great!

Description of Work
Showed variety of tiles and grouts

05/06/2013

Amber G.

I had been to a another tile and marble store in Jacksonville and they just were not following up with me. After 3 attempts, I moved on and instead walked in to Floor Club of Jacksonville and met with Sandy. Sandy's been in the home decor business for 15 years and knows what she is doing. She's reliable, prompt and always ready to help. She asked me the right questions, listened and gave me great directions. My experience with her was great and I've already asked for her help on the next project. She loves dogs to boot and on weekends you can find her selling doggie treats at local outdoor markets!

Description of Work
I was looking for marble for our shower (wall, niche and floor) remodel. I found the marble I wanted and the price was great. Sandy was very helpful in my decision making process. We determined the design and Sandy ordered the marble. Though I had an installer, Sandy had a list of installers she recommended (which is always great to have...I wish more businesses would help with this process.) During the install process, we ran in to some snags because the installer did not add an extra 5-10% for overage. Due to this I had to make 3 errand runs in order to get the project finished on time. Sandy stepped in and stepped up to help us in every including giving us creative solutions and calling other local stores to see if they had the needed supplies. We finished on time only because of Sandy's help.

01/12/2011

LARRY K.

Excellent - Jima of Floor Club is a true professional with great design sense. Floor Club provided top quality materials on time and provided great communication. Bravo!

Description of Work
Materials for new kitchen backsplash; consultative help on design choices; installation materials.

Tani Construction Inc

Tani Construction Inc is an owner-operated bussiness. I have been personally installing tiles for 20+ years but Tani Construction Inc has only been up since 2018 but I can guarantee 5-star service.

ALB Tile Inc.

Offers by ALB Tile Inc. on Angi
    K.R. Flooring

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

As a company we do not install. However we do provide an installer list to our customers that need a few great names. On our list are some of the best installers in Jacksonville.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE

How is FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE overall rated?

FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE open?

FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE is open:

What payment options does FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE provide

FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE offer free estimates?

Ask FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE for details on free project estimates.

Does FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE offer a senior discount?

No, FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE?

Yes, FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE offers warranties.

What services does FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE offer?

FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE offers the following services: We are a "to the trade" wholesale showroom that offers every kind of flooring in the market at great prices. Including carpet, stone, wood floors, laminate floors, vinyl floors, cork, porcelain tile, ceramic tile and area rugs. Brand names: Stanton, Mohawk, Shaw, Masland, Fabrica, Nourison, Porcelanosa, Happy Floors, Tesoro, Royalty, etc.

Are there any services FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE does not offer?