Fibrenew Jacksonville

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

Upholstering - Boat & Auto

We are a Jacksonville family-operated franchise of Fibrenew International, a Canadian-based company that’s been perfecting leather, vinyl and plastic repair for more than 25 years. This is our story. Carey and his brother Brian were born in Nappannee, Indiana. They moved to the Ft. Myers, Florida area with their parents in 1969. Both earned the rank of Eagle Scout, and Brian was the American Legion Boy Scout of the Year in 1977. Carey received both an undergraduate degree and an MBA from the University of Florida (Go Gators!). Brian earned his undergraduate degree from Florida State University (Go Noles!). Despite this fundamental difference in philosophy, they teamed up in 2010 to form Fibrenew Jacksonville. Social media sites: https://www.facebook.com/HeplerBros; https://twitter.com/heplerbros. Certified professional technicians....

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Masterclean Enterprises Inc.

We are a family owned and operated business since the 1980's! We specialize in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, drapery cleaning, and offer the best fabric protection available! We take great pride in our work ensuring that our customers are always happy. We are highly recommended by many big name interior decorators and carpet stores in Jacksonville. We are a reliable company you can trust! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Classy Floors

We have 25+ years of floor cleaning experience. We have stripped and waxed linoleum floors, cleaned grout, terazzo floors, polished wood floors, VCT, and much, much more. We also clean upholstery. please leave name and number if I don't answer right away we will get back with you that day to put you on the schedule always trying to do the best at every job same as I will do for you, Thank you, scheduling about 3 days out write now

08/02/2013

Brian arrived early and got finished in a bit under two hours. He repaired a hold in the leather that was about 1" by 2". I thought we might have to replace the love seat and that would have meant replacing the matching sofa. He saved us a couple of thousand dollars. The color match was superb. I can see the patch, because I know it's there. But nobody else will be able to notice it. I highly reco...

Description of Work
He repaired a hole in a leather love sofa

Category leather & vinyl repair

06/03/2013

He arrived at my house ten minutes early and got right to work. Very personable and friendly. An hour and 40 minutes later he was finished and the result was amazing. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
He repaired a tear I had on the seat of my car and color matched scuff marks.

Category leather & vinyl repair

Leather, Plastic, & Vinyl Repair – Furniture, Car Seats, Steering Wheels & Dashboards, Boat Seats, RVs, ATVs, Jet Skis, Motorcycles, Medical Tables & Chairs, Airplane Seats, Restaurant Booths, Rips, Tears, Stains, Cuts, Scuffs, Burns, Wear & Tear, Fading, & Pet Damage.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check