Edgewood Coin Co

Founded 1963 • With Angi since February 2012

Antiques
Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
Gifts

We are a family owned and operated retail business servicing Jacksonville and North Florida for over 50 years....

Guerri's Antique Restoration

My family and I have been dedicated to the restoration of antiques furniture and art objects for the past 60 years and we have enjoyed every moment. I personally travel to Rome and Florence at least once a year to attend seminars, to improve our skills and learn new techniques.

Expert Jewelry Appraisers LLC

By appointment only, Independent jewelry appraisal service, at your location, (Home, office, insurance agent, attorney). Gemological Institute of America Graduate Gemologist with 42 years experience. We are Certified Insurance Appraisers and our appraisals are accepted by all insurance companies.

04/23/2019

Robert T.

Because they do not have a "contact us" email address listed, I contacted them through their eBay user name. They responded with an offer to buy my silver at $8.50 per face dollar. I replied, telling them that I had two other offers, both around $9.50 per face dollar and asking if they would match these offers. It appears that they retaliated against me by reporting my eBay message to them. I just received a warning from eBay, citing that first message. Not only are their offers to buy too low; but, their indiscretion in so far as reporting me to eBay is just poor business practice. If you have silver for sale, there are many better buyers than Edgewood Coin Shop.

Description of Work
Selling 90% silver coins

06/23/2014

Charles C.

Description of Work
Went in to sell several gold coins, the price offered was 1/2 of what i received from the coin company on st augustine road. he doubled there offer and that is where i sold my $10 and $20 gold coins.

05/20/2013

henri H.

Very well. Got more for 1 coin, than when selling more than 1, while the value was similar.

Description of Work
Gave the best price on a Gold coin.

03/25/2013

Ronald L.

very well

Description of Work
traded a really ugly gold ring in for cash. they were good to deal with!

02/11/2012

Suzanne N.

Edgewood has a terrific reputation within the community. They have been in business for many years, and is family owned. I sold them some of the items they appraised, and I feel like they gave me a fair price. I was pleased with the services they offered, and would use them again.

Description of Work
Edgewood Coin Co specializes in gold, antiques, coins and jewelry appraisals.

Edgewood Coin Co

Founded 1963 • With Angi since February 2012

936 Edgewood Ave S

Jacksonville, FL 32205

We provide honest and free expert verbal appraisals for small and large collections. We specialize in a wide range of items from collectible (numismatic) coins to all types of bullion related products, including the following: Our specialties include: Gold Coins Silver Coins Silver Dollars .999 Silver Rounds & Bars all United States Coins Sterling Silver Tokens/Medal Modern Coins Commemoratives World Coins Paper Money Proof Sets Pocket Watches

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal