CREATIVE CABINET REFACING

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2006

11637 Columbia Park Dr E

Jacksonville, FL 32258

Locally owned and operated, the Weathington family has been in the business of cabinet refacing since 1992. The refacing process radically changes a kitchen’s appearance by replacing door and drawer fronts and covering the exterior of existing cabinets to match. The refacing process is complete with new moldings, concealed hinges and decorative hardware. Homeowners also find it convenient that we offer counter top replacement. People choose to reface because it makes sense. If cabinets are structurally solid, then why rip out and waste the whole cabinet. Choosing from a large variety of styles and colors, a homeowner can achieve their dream kitchen with less time, less mess, and less money than having to gut the whole kitchen. People choose our business as a combination of liking us, loving our product, and appreciating a good deal to meet their need. It all starts with a free estimate with no obligation, and when we say,"no high pressure sales", we really mean it....

06/19/2020

Karen M.

I discovered Creative Cabinet Refacing by conducting Google searches across several days. I spoke to several of their competitors by phone, but I was most impressed by John and Shane's professionalism and eagerness to provide me the rooms that I wanted. The actual installation of the cabinets took one day! Before that, I received the time and attention that it took so that I would be totally satisfied with the results. Thank you, CCR!

Description of Work
In my new home, which is 22 years old, the cabinets in the kitchen, utility room, and master bathroom looked quite worn. They were dull looking and some had noticeable chips on their edges. I wanted everything to look like it was new again -- and also with jazzy hardware.

01/22/2020

Olga K.

Fabulous, feels like a brand new kitchen and they certainly outpriced the others. Initially I was going to have them painted, Pricey. I am so happy I went this way. Cost effective and Gorgeous.

Description of Work
refaced and replaced cabinet doors,

10/19/2019

Jo Ann R.

Marvelous! My kitchen looks amazing!!!! Shane and John were so wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

02/03/2019

Renae and Tim F.

Excellent experience working with John (sales), Shane (owner) and Ben who did and fantastic job installing. Project was on budget, detailed and no surprises. The communication was perfect, calls/texts always returned in timely manner and Ben was on time every day, cleaned up each day and what was promised was delivered on schedule! Don't hesitate hiring CCR for you refacing project. Best option for us and we'd do it again - and hire the same company. HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

12/31/2018

Amber E.

Shane, John, Ron, and Greg were very courteous, professional, and walked us through the whole process from beginning to end. We had some concerns about the quality of cabinet refacing vs replacing the entire cabinets and cabinet structure, and Shane invited us to the office, so we could see some of the work completed and know what to expect. After our meeting with Shane (where he was very patient answering all of our questions thoroughly), we decided to move forward with the process of refacing with CCR. Throughout the process, Shane et al communicated with us regularly. These days, the communication is important and a difficult quality to find with anyone but especially someone in home contractor-like services. He called to let us know when he expected the materials, to schedule the install when the materials arrived, and then to confirm the install the day before, AND the team arrived on time and as expected every time. Again, it is unusual to find people anywhere these days who communicate what they are going to do and actually follow through with doing it without any further prodding. Also, after our initial install (where the team underpromised and overdelivered), there were a couple of fairly minor items with which we were weren't completely satisfied. Shane immediately worked up a solution that was reasonable and satisfactory for us and sent someone from his team back out a few weeks later to complete. We had an extremely disappointing experience with a separate contractor of another trade prior to the last visit from Creative Cabinet Refacing where the painter had impacted our brand new cabinet refacing job in a couple of spots, and Shane was extremely helpful in resolving those issues for us, which we really appreciated, even tho those items weren't his responsibility to resolve. Lastly, I would like to point out that Shane (the owner of the company) came the last day at the end of the job to check on the install, ensure that the job was completed up to company standards and to our satisfaction, and to review everything with us. I would recommend Creative Cabinet refacing to anyone.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

06/14/2018

Joseph T.

An excellent job. Everyone connected with Creative Cabinet Refacing was a consummate professional who never failed to deliver prompt, outstanding service. They always went the extra mile to get us the right look with quality products and insured the success of the project by their attention to detail, willingness to listen to our needs and ideas and make them happen.

Description of Work
kitchen and butler's pantry remodeling

07/10/2017

Susan S.

I am 100% satisfied with my experience with Creative Cabinet refacing! I was nervous about this project, as it was my first experience with remodeling a room. But from start to finish with this company, everyone that I came in contact with was professional, informative, timely, and skilled. The whole process could not have been any smoother. Every time I walk in my kitchen now, I smile! I would recommend this company without hesitation to anyone who needs this kind of work done.

Description of Work
I needed to have my cabinets refaced, and new granite countertops put in.

05/01/2017

Alicia C.

We love how our "new" kitchen looks. John was our salesman. There wasn't anything structurally/functionally wrong with our existing kitchen, but was in serious need of updating. We originally were thinking of going with a darker color but after input from John regarding our lighting we chose to go with white cabinets and gray on existing island. It couldn't have turned out to be a better decision. Ben was our installer, would highly recommend requesting him if you decide to hire this company. This young man took great pride in his work(craft). You won't be disappointed ! Tom and Francis did our backsplash work, they too were very good at their craft. Love how it turned out. The one minor issue with the entire project was the countertop company. This part of the project is contracted out. There were a few glitches with this process, however Shane and John with creative cabinet were quick to get things resolved. I had read previous reviews so maybe I was extra aware there might be issues. if you think something isn't right speak up, it will be addressed and in the end we love our new countertop. I would highly recommend this company. We are thrilled with the new look of our kitchen and very happy with the quality of products installed and workmanship.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing, along with replacement of countertop and backsplash .

Category countertops,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

03/18/2017

Diane K.

They came immediately for an estimate and John gave us wonderful suggestions on how to improve certain cabinet areas. We decided to put off the work until after the holidays. This is the most professional company we have had business with since we moved here 20 years ago. Aaron was here each day and did an outstanding job on the installation. The quality of the cabinet doors is wonderful. Any and all issues we had were promptly addressed by Shane. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
We needed our kitchen cabinets redone due to a grease fire.

10/04/2016

George R.

Awesome!! Cabinets, counter tops, backsplash all are beautiful and work was very neat and professional! John was great with presentation and proposal. Aaron was excellent in refacing installation. The guys installing the quartz counter tops were awesome. And, Shane followed up by phone to give updates and check our approval. It's been about five months since installation, and I'm still in awe and love our beautiful kitchen!!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing and counter tops replaced.

Category countertops

AVI Fast Solutions

Campbell & Sons Inc

***FREE CONSULTATIONS!!!***We are family owned and operated. We are a 3rd generation building contractor and can meet all remodeling needs, from something as simple as installing a fence to building a mother-in-law suite. We offer design services, engineering, and building for all types of home remodeling and new construction. Licensed Certified Residential Contractor: CRC1329561. Licensed State Home Inspector: HI3497.

Granite Transformations of Jacksonville

If you want to remodel your bathroom or kitchen but are worried about the time and effort involved, you need Granite Transformations! We offer engineered stone slabs that we custom fabricate to install over existing services - kitchen countertops, shower walls, tub walls, backsplashes, fireplace fronts, and more, usually in one day with no intrusive demolition! Our products are measured and cut offsite and installed in your home so you can get back to your day-to-day as soon as possible. Our amazing stone material is non-porous, maintenance-free, and heat, stain, and scratch-resistant, so they’ll last for years to come! Best of all, all our engineered stone product comes with a lifetime warranty.

Offers by Granite Transformations of Jacksonville on Angi

Residential & Commercial Cabinet Refacing, Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Counter Top Replacement.