Crabtree Plumbing

2351 Urban Road

Jacksonville, FL 32210

01/14/2015

Richard T.

It went very well. My landlord hired Crabtree to come in and evaluate the bathrooms of the home we are renting on the north side of Jacksonville in the San Mateo area. In addition to evaluating the bathrooms for possible upgrades, the plumber also fixed the hardware in the tubs. I found the cheerful plumber from Crabtree to be very professional and he reminded me of Hoyt Fortenberry from HBO's "True Blood". He made two trips to visit us and brought what he needed each time. Like most seasoned professionals, he made it look easy, yet neither I nor the regular handyman could do what he did in a matter of minutes. While I don't know the bill was for the work, the visit was remarkable as the plumber got into the technical workings of the faucet system and he explained them in terms the non-plumbers could easily grasp. I would hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Fixed existing leaky faucets and shower heads in two bathrooms. Evaluated existing hardware for possible upgrades and explained the causes and effects of doing the work.

12/06/2014

Bryan Y.

Provider was contacted to assist with warranty work on faucets which were installed in a new house. I was put in contact with Crabtree Plumbing by the superintendant of the build on September 3, 2014, and as of November 4, 2014 the problem was still not resolved. I ended up contacting the faucet manufacturer directly and they shipped parts to my house. I understand it was warranty work and maybe the contractor did not need to help with my problem at all but I could have been told that via email or other means instead of being ignored. I'm sure the owner will come back with a reason why he did not need to help me. Whether he was required to contact me back or not, I will not even attempt to contact Crabtree Plumbing in the future should I run into any plumbing issues. Definitely would not recommend them!

Description of Work
Provider did not do anything, that is the problem.

06/22/2014

Win R.

Courteous, knowledgeable and most efficient with fair price at time of extreme need.

Description of Work
Responded Friday Night at 11PM within 30 minutes and repaired massive water heater line leak

Performance Plumbing and Repair

Hey everybody! My name is Bryan and I am a plumber and pro drift driver! I have been plumbing for 8 years and specialize in almost ANYTHING plumbing related. The only thing I don't do is clean or unclog drain pipes. From new construction installs to service and emergencies. I can take care of it all! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any of your needs! Thank you 

David Gray Plumbing

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule today. Your $69 service charge includes a courtesy full system inspection. Take the time to write down any questions you may have, before your technician arrives. That way, when they inspect your system, you'll have all your questions answered, including those you may have while you're part of the process.

Harry L Hayes Plumbing Inc

At Harry L Hayes Plumbing, we like to say "The Drip Stops Here". Our customer's satisfaction is our number one priority. We won't give you excuses, just results. As a customer of Harry L Hayes Plumbing, you will be treated with respect and honesty. We give up front pricing so there are no surprises at the end of a job. We use only highly skilled and experienced plumbers, who are trained not only in superior plumbing but also in the art of superior customer service. As a result of our unique customer care in this great community of Northeast Florida, our community of customers have become a community of friends.