Cool R Us - AC & Heating Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2010

Cool R Us is an independent Trane Comfort Specialist™ dealer serving the greater Jacksonville area. We are committed to providing excellent customer service, as well as the latest product innovations in cooling, heating, and indoor air quality. When it comes to your peace of mind regarding your home's comfort and safety, it is important to have a relationship with a professional organization that stands behind their work and products. At Cool R Us, you will find our highly trained and experienced personnel are willing to do just that. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, and with our 24 Hour Guarantee, you'll experience the industry's quickest response time to your requests. ...

First Coast Home Pros is a family business offering a variety of specialized home cleaning and maintenance services. We have several teams of specialists who focus on using their expertise to provide specific services to our customers with the highest standard of professional care. Our employees all undergo vigorous training, drug screening, and background checks prior to hire. We never use subcontractors and we never charge a travel fee or fuel surcharge within our service area. We also offer The 100% Guarantee, which states that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right or give you your money back. Please ask about our Angie's List discount!

JaxVents is a small business owned and operated by Greg Williams. We have been in business here in Jacksonville since 2002. We have cleaned literally thousands of dryer vents, saving our customers money on energy bills and reducing the risk of fire hazard. DBA- G.S.W. Industries, Inc.

10/08/2020

After being loyal to another A/C company for years in FLORIDA, yearly and sometimes 6 month maintenance, I’d felt taken for granted for the past couple of years. When I decided to replace my old outdoor & indoor a/c units, I looked elsewhere. I found COOL-R-US a/c & heating. I already knew that I wanted a TRANE. Josh Conway was excellent at explaining and was not high pressure AT ALL, AND was hone...

Description of Work
Replaced old A/C outdoor & indoor units.

08/28/2017

Awesome Greg did a great job. He was competively priced came and installed in Ine day and the install was clean and looked great He even fixed the cutouts for the ducting coming out of ceiling that the builder screwed up on 18 years ago.

Description of Work
Theybinstalled a New A/C system

08/17/2017

It was under warranty. One guy came to do the work. Well, they had to do a leak test. So, it wasn't just come out and replace it. We had a leak in the system, the air conditioning system had to leak. So, they had to pinpoint where the freon was leaking. They found it in the coil and replaced a coil. So, it was about four hours total.

Description of Work
They did a repair. They repaired the coil in the air handler.

08/17/2017

I have two systems. So, they normally charge $75 each, but they charged me like $125 since I'm a good customer. They checked the pressure; they checked the number. They made sure that your blower in the air handler area is not making any kind of noise like ball bearings are going bad. They change out the filter, which it's my own filter. They wipe down inside of the air handler in case there's any...

Description of Work
They did a maintenance check-up. They checked the pressure; they checked the number.

08/17/2017

I've been using them probably about 10 years off and on for anything that comes up. I don't use anyone else.

Description of Work
They did a seasonal check-up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial installations, replacement & maintenance of heating and air conditioning system, duct cleaning, air flow, dryer vent cleaning & air quality products.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check