Chem-Dry of Duval

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2006

Privately owned carpet & upholstery cleaning service. 6 employees. We do not use subcontractors. Carpet cleaning not required to have additional licenses other than Business Tax. We do not have trip charges, minimum charge is $125.00, cleaning charge is .38 cents per square foot. Protectant is approximately 1/2 the cost of the cleaning. Area/oriental rugs charge in home is $1.50 psf. Protectant is approximately 1/2 the cost of cleaning. Pick-up and delivery fee for rugs is $35.00 if required to clean in shop. We do offer Angie's members a 10% discount. Any additional question will be answered with a phone call to 904-731-4750. We look forward to serving Angie's members....

Quality Carpet Care

Quality Carpet Care is family owned and operated providing quality residential and commercial carpet, floor and upholstery cleaning services and restoration. We use a state of the art, self contained air cell extraction system that is 100% eco-friendly! We also offer the lowest dry times in Jacksonville with dry times between 1-3 hours! Our competitive prices and friendly customer service puts us a step above the rest! If your carpets aren't becoming to you, you ought to be coming to us, Quality Carpet Care! We take pride in our attention to detail and the fact that our system is 100% eco-friendly and wool friendly! We're also proud that we can offer our customers a low dry time thanks to our dry foam, self contained cleaning system.

Classy Floors

We have 25+ years of floor cleaning experience. We have stripped and waxed linoleum floors, cleaned grout, terazzo floors, polished wood floors, VCT, and much, much more. We also clean upholstery. please leave name and number if I don't answer right away we will get back with you that day to put you on the schedule always trying to do the best at every job same as I will do for you, Thank you, scheduling about 3 days out write now

COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville

COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT Jacksonville also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 60 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning of Jacksonville offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have built a brand you can trust! Coit has been in business for over 70 years. All of our technicians are certified. We are credited with the Better Business Bureau.

01/08/2016

Description of Work
All the rugs in the house were cleaned and looked great. They also recommended Carpets by Jonah for rest retching our carpets. He did an excellent job

01/15/2014

They picked them up as scheduled and were very patient in delivering them as I was out of town and returned sick so it was a couple of weeks after they expected to deliver the rugs. |The cleaning was basic - there were a couple of spots on the rugs that they did not address - they didn't contact me to ask about what I wanted them to do either.

Description of Work
They cleaned 10 area rugs of various sizes.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

10/30/2012

Showed up on time and enjoyed speaking with the operator. Very nice to deal with.

Description of Work
Love using Chem dry because it leaves the carpet clean and dry. Love it that I didn't have to wait hours to walk on the rug.because it was still wet.

09/18/2010

It was a breeze. They had to move all my bedroom furniture to get the large rug out and then back in again, same for one of the smaller rugs. Cleaning wool persian carpets can be very expensive and I remember thinking I was getting a real deal. I'm a little fuzzy on the price because it was two years ago (I think it was closer to 400). The rug in the house was dry to walk on within an hour with th...

Description of Work
They cleaned three large (9x12, 9x12, and 12x 19) wool persian carpets, and the office area of my house (just what could be done without moving the furniture), treating all for urine stain and smells.

07/21/2006

Chem-Dry of Duval is professional and timely. I was very pleased with the finished product. Areas that I did not think could be cleaned, were cleaned well. They came highly recommended from a neighbor, and I am glad I hired them.

Description of Work
Chem-Dry of Duval steam-cleaned my carpets throughout the entire house. This included about 12 rooms, hallways, and stairways. They also deodorized and sanitized the carpets. They do not use water.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet, Tile, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs & Leather Cleaning. Pet Odor Treatment & Removal & Fabric Protectants. Drapery Cleaning. Water Damage Restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing