CARPET IMAGE SERVICES INC

With Angi since August 2006

Classy Floors

Classy Floors

We have 25+ years of floor cleaning experience. We have stripped and waxed linoleum floors, cleaned grout, terazzo floors, polished wood floors, VCT, and much, much more. We also clean upholstery. please leave name and number if I don't answer right away we will get back with you that day to put you on the schedule always trying to do the best at every job same as I will do for you, Thank you, scheduling about 3 days out write now

08/26/2012

I give it an 9 out of 10. The staff at Carpet Image were very helpful and Very patient with us during the selecting phase. It actually took weeks to decide and select a product. The people at Carpet Image just kept taking their time with us on the project. Outstanding costumer service. Friendly and cordial the whole time. Their worker (1) was an ace! The fellow showed up on time and worked very ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The product we bought and had installed was a luxury vinyl planking (LVP) with an under layment. the name of the vinyl planking was Metroflor "Engage" a floating floor with an interlocking system that connects the planks - no gluing or nailing at all. It has a 20 mill ware surface. The under layment is called sound solution acoustic made by Healthier Choice. Both are great products.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

08/08/2006

Carpet Image Services was fine for when I installed the carpet two years ago, but they don't clean the best. They recommended that we dry clean instead of regular steam water. I just think that you can buy the dry cleaning powder cheaper and do it yourself just as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Image Services cleaned the carpet in four rooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners