Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

4533 Sunbeam Rd Ste 304

Jacksonville, FL 32257

Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control has been proudly serving North East Florida since 1998. We provide a variety of service to take care of your pest control needs ranging from Residential and Commercial Pest Management to a revolutionary Termite Service. We can handle all of your pest control needs. Some of the most common pests we deal with are bees, wasps, termites, wildlife control as well as common household bugs. It's our goal at Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control to continue to build a reputation based on excellence in service. Busy Bee will go the extra mile to insure the job is done right, and provide thorough inspections including a free estimate. Our technicians are up to date on the latest pest control techniques. We now offer comprehensive lawn programs in either 7 or 12 applications. Please call for more information. 2013 SSA winner!...

07/20/2017

Don N.

They went pretty well. Bottom line they got the job done. Took a long time but that's pretty understandable.

Description of Work
They provided pest control services.

07/15/2017

Ann F.

It went well and recommendations were provided for other service.

Description of Work
performed the service that was paid for. no lawn fertilization was performed ???

Category pest control

"We never compromise service, only provide quality"! Thank you for your response. Anna C Bivona Office Manager Busy Bee Termite and Pest Control, Inc 4533 Sunbeam Rd Suite 304 Jacksonville FL 32257 Office 904 8801880 Fax 904 4481888

05/10/2017

Daniel D.

It was a wonderful experience. Buying a home via FHA financing is a stressful process but Anna and the team made this portion easy. Anna took special care to schedule my appointment for within my required time frame and the price is fair. I plan to call them again for regular pest control once we get settled in our new home.

Description of Work
A WDO Inspection for FHA Home Purchase

09/15/2016

Frances V.

I have them every three months. Their pricing is about normal. It costs me $75 every quarter.

08/27/2016

Paige B.

Great work very thorough. We initially hired Busy Bee to inspect the home before closing based on a recommendation by our real estate agent. The guys were great. Extremely thorough. Money well spent. We were so impressed that we called them back after closing and hired them to do the routine pest control. That was two years ago and we're still happy with them.

Description of Work
Infestation home inspection and routine bug extermination services.

10/28/2014

Jayme J.

Although I was disappointed that the deal was not what I expected, the person that I spoke with at the company was very professional and helpful. She wanted to make sure I understood the details before continuing the service and did not pressure me to change my mind.

Category pest control

“We never compromise service, only provide quality”! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you and have a great day! Anna C Bivona (Office Manager) Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control, Inc. 4533 Sunbeam Rd Suite 304 Jacksonville, FL 32257 Office (904)880-1880 Fax (904) 448-1888 ANNA@BUGUS.COM Web: [hyper link removed]

07/21/2014

Sydney W.

He does excellent work. When ever I see a bug, they are quick to respond to my need at no additional charge.

Description of Work
I use him personally and professionally. I use him for rodent control and interior pest control. This is a yearly agreement.

Category pest control

“We never compromise service, only provide quality”! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you and have a great day! Anna C Bivona (Office Manager) Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control, Inc. 4533 Sunbeam Rd Suite 304 Jacksonville, FL 32257 Office (904)880-1880 Fax (904) 448-1888 ANNA@BUGUS.COM Web: www.bugus.com

07/20/2014

Dale & Christi K.

Busy Bee has been our pest control provider for the past 3 years. We have rarely had an insect problem during that time they have responded promptly whenever we have needed them to come out I would recommend them highly to anyone needing,pest control.

Description of Work
Pest inspection and treatment. Removal of several wasp nests.

05/27/2014

Alina K.

They are very good. They are very sweet, nice and polite.

Description of Work
They did the house for my daughter. I started using them at the same time I started using the other pest companies.

11/19/2013

norman M.

We had wasps invade our home yesterday with our killing 20 or more of them ands suffering one painful sting! We called Busy Bee this morning and the technician came right out, found the nest (on top of the damper in the fireplace and killed the wasps in the nest! Busy Bee is not new to us as we have used them for termite inspections on every house we have purchased and our grown children have used them as well. They are ethical, knowledgeable and their employees demonstrate great customer service skills.

Description of Work
Wasp invasion in the home

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Peninsular Pest Control Service Inc

Peninsular Pest Control, the “Critter Gitter”, has been providing pest control and lawn fertilization services to North Florida homes, businesses and hospitals since 1954. Our service technicians are bonded professionals, trained to provide you with the specific treatment that you need for your particular pest problems. Offering solutions for both inside and out, we’ll keep your home or office pest free and your lawn healthy and green. Family Owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (904) 264-1443, (904) 268-6550, (904) 398-4547, and (904) 940-3456. Additional DBA - All Bug Control. Additional email - carolyn@crittergitter.com.

Offers by Peninsular Pest Control Service Inc on Angi
    Unique Mobile Detailing and Pressure Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, roof cleaning, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Pest control, termites, lawn programs, lawn aeration, residential and commercial