BROTHER'S GROUP CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

2.7

General Contractors offering all construction and remodeling services including remodels and new construction....

Anderson Installations, LLC

Anderson Installations, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Where other companies focus on high pressure sales, we focus on the installation to make sure you are completely educated about the process. Anderson Installations is Contractor/Installer owned, similar businesses are owned by sales reps with little knowledge of installation variances. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and professional responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. *BBB Accredited, Financing Available*

HQS Enterprise LLC

Kaycam Services, LLC

We specialize in pressure washing services, house washing, window cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! If you visit our website, you can self-quote your project, book the appointment online then pay through a secure portal for a truly contactless experience.

06/21/2017

I called them several times and they just quit calling me back. I would never use them again or recommend them. They send workers who barely speak English. That didn't bother me as much as being able to communicate what they needed to tell their boss. The foreman came back to my home a month later and told me that they weren't paid by this company.

Description of Work
They removed popcorn from ceiling and put up knock down. They weren't upfront about us having to leave our home one night and we couldn't get to all the items we needed to go to a hotel. I don't like surprises! I told them that! Also, they don't keep their word. If it isn't in writing, then they will not honor what they told you to keep the job. I needed them to take down the light fixtures for the same price as quoted without them having to do it. They said no problem, but when it wasn't done right in one room, they just said that they wouldn't honor what they said, because it wasn't in the first paper they quoted. Their word means nothing!!!!

Category remodeling

10/30/2015

Brothers Group were the best contractor I have ever worked with. They were extremely polite, professional, clean and quick. The bathroom remodel was beautiful.

Description of Work
Remodel Bathroom. Gave design recommendations.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

09/24/2014

Description of Work
They were supposed to remove popcorn ceiling texture and replace it with knockdown texture. |They completely destroyed my ceilings. They could not resolve the problem so I had to call their insurance company who awarded nearly $10,000 for repairs, but did not come close to fixing the damage they did to my home. I was out of my home for 3 months for what should have taken 3 to 5 days. |Do not use them if you value your home. Orange Park Drywall came in and repaired their work and did an amazing job.

Category drywall,home remodeling

03/13/2014

They are very prompt. Day 1 the worker taped plastic sheeting all around the garage. He did the work assigned and did it well. Day 2 the painter arrived and primed & painted. He also removed, very carefully, all the plastic sheeting. Despite his efforts there was still a ton of drywall & other dust & popcorn to deal with. I guess that is understandable. Garage looks very nice. My only 2 complaints...

Description of Work
House built in 1980. The builder nailed the sheetrock for the garage ceiling. Over the years nails gave way. Ceiling was sagging, tape was coming loose & popcorn was falling down. This company removed popcorn, screwed up all sheetrock, did a knockdown ceiling, primed & painted. Predicted 2 day job.

Category drywall,home remodeling

02/28/2014

Our experience with them was absolutely horrible. They projected the job to take about five days. They started the job in the middle of December and it took them about two weeks. They were late every day except for the first day. There were even some days where they did not show up and never called. The bathroom was supposed to look brand new when finished. The guy had put notches in the tile and ...

Description of Work
I hired them for remodel of a full bathroom. They took out the bathtub and installed a shower. They installed a new sink and toilet. They installed tile and wood trim at the floor.

Category home remodeling

Bath remodel, kitchen remodel, popcorn removal, new home construction, additions, home remodeling.

Roofing