BLACKETOR CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

4-5 EMPLOYEES. SUBS ONLY IN REQUIRED FEILDS (I.E PLUMBER, HVAC, ELEC.). COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. FREE ESTIMATES ON JOBS UNDER $50,000.00. EMERGENCY SERVICE CHARGE $125 - $250. Our goal at BCC to take your project and visions make them a reality. Our staff is dedicated to ensure that your project is completed in professional,timely and workman like manner....

As manufacturers of Seamless Gutters and Gutter Protection—as well as Retractable Awnings & Retractable Screen since 1989—we have led the industry in technological advances with the longest warranty’s in the industry. ArmorGuard Exteriors is a family owned and operated company serving northeast Florida and southeast Georgia. Kevin and Colby Booth have served the greater Jacksonville area all their lives, offering the highest quality home improvement experience—using the most durable materials—and handled by highly knowledgeable and experienced factory certified employees. At ArmorGuard Exteriors—customers are our first priority!

An owner-operated small business that puts my customers requirements first. I can restore your driveway, sidewalk, fence, house, patio, and masonry like new. I remove mold, mildew, algae, grime, pollen, mud, and dirt stains using the pressure of water and cleaning solution. I am here to make your property's exterior appealing and increase your homes value up to 10%.

You shouldn't settle for less than the best when it comes time to get pressure washing work for your Jacksonville home. That's why you need to look to the team at Pressure Washing Specialist. When it comes to the outside of your home, you need to call our Jacksonville team for expert pressure washing services, such as house washing, deck cleaning, patio cleaning, and more. Give us a call today if you're in need of any pressure washing services.

04/22/2013

They will not stand behind their repairs. It was done prior to closing, but I did a rent-back to the seller so I did not get to see my house until the middle of January. After the first rain the paint that they painted the outside of my house with started peeling and he proceeded to tell me that it was because I pressure-washed my house and I told him I don't own a pressure-washer. He refused to s...

Description of Work
Blacketor Construction did the WDO repairs on my house. The repairs were done and paid for by the seller.

Category handyman service,house painters

Blacketor construction always stands behind our repairs. The problem lies in the the customer and ownership of the home. [member name removed]did not hire Blacketor Construction nor was she the owner of the home of the time repairs were made. I spoke with other contractors and Realtor's about this situation. I have never had an issue like this in over 15 years of service. I also carry an A+ rating...

11/04/2011

Matt obtained all the permits and took care of all the inspections. I was very satisfied with his workmanship.

Description of Work
Matt built a 12X48' roof and a 12X24' deck on the rear of my doublewide trailer.

Category remodeling

Thank Member it was great working with you on your project. I hope all is well with you as it is with me. Enjoy the up coming hoildays. I am looking forward to building the garage soon. Take care and thank you for the recomendation and the business.

Additions, Remodel, Framing, Windows, Doors, Kitchens, Baths, Sheds, Out Buildings, Turn Key, WDO (wood rot) Repairs, Siding Repairs, Siding, Showers, Bath Tub Surrounds, Painting, Flooring, Hardie Panel and lap, Drywall repairs and textures, decks, patios, porches, screened rooms, Tile work, wood floors, laminate flooring, Roofing, roof repairs, roof cleaning, chimney caps,Cleaning Services, Demo, and much more. We do it all Just Call!

not much