Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2007

8263 Old Kings Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32219

2018 Super Service Award Winner 8 years in a row! We are a locally owned, licensed and insured business specializing in interior and exterior painting and pressure washing. We are husband and wife team no subs no job to big or to small. We are the only ones you will see for the estimate and work. We do accept credit cards....

02/26/2022

Ricky D.

They painted the exterior of our house and did a fantastic job! I recommend them to everybody! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

09/09/2021

Carol M.

They were amazing. Had a self-contained trailer they worked out of-no mishaps. All cleaning of tools, etc. was done inside trailer. They were professional, reasonable and the price included the cost of the paint of our choice. Best Painter ever for us! Absolutely an excellent job all the way around!!

Description of Work
Driveway Design Repainted and House Exterior Painted

Category contractors, decks, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, doors

05/21/2021

cyndi B.

GREAT results just as discussed. Superb job! Good communication; worked as scheduled; kind & personable; top quality work!!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors, house painters

11/13/2020

joseph M.

Billy and Cindy were great had no problem with them. They are very nice and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted and some interior also.

Category contractors, house painters, interior painters

09/24/2020

Michael V.

Billy and Cindy did an excellent job with our guest bath remodel! They were professional and the results are beautiful! I would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting a quality remodel!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

08/31/2020

Jackie B.

Unprofessional service. Arrived and immediately demanding access to the backyard with the trailer assuming they would be hired. I not only described the project in detail but also had a phone conversation prior to scheduling the appointment. No questions were asked about the need for a driveway or backyard access. They were very rude and didn’t even want to review the next property (had two big jobs). Guess They helped narrow down the hiring process. Surprised and disappointed by this interaction. Would not recommend them. This interaction so bizarre that I’m thinking my LGBTQ+ flag contributed to his behavior.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors, house painters

I am the one Cindy who had the phone conversation with [Member Name Removed] and telling me that her house needed to be painted and just the back of her mothers is not describing in detail. I was never rude I didnt even get out of the truck so when she said they that is false. When we got to the job there was absolutely nowhere to park. So if course he asked her about our trailer which contains all our work equipment. Her response was why do you need a trailer. Really where do you think our equipment is?? We have to bring it with us so of course he asked about it. Didnt assume being hired. Just didnt want to go any further if we couldnt bring our equipment. There was no use going any further with the conversation if we cant do the job .There was absolutely no demading of any kind just a question. She lives on a city street with on road parking only. She must of had a bad day but nothing was rude. And how you live your life is your business. That has absolutely nothing to do with this. And saying they were rude I didnt even speak to her in person but could hear the conversation. Just another person trying to ruin someones reputation. And due to covid we have sold our motorhome,jet ski,motorcycle, and boat. So yes we needed the work. We answer all our calls. Cant help she didnt inform us ahead of time about the parking situation. Had no idea till we got there.

07/19/2019

Michael V.

Billy and Cindy were punctual, professional, and detail-oriented in their work on our home. Our home looks beautiful! They were quick to respond to questions and willing to reach out to us promptly with questions/concerns. Their quote came in far lower than others, and they stood by it (using high-quality Sherwin Williams paint). I would definitely hire Billy and Cindy again!

Description of Work
Paint Full Home Exterior - some small wood repair

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

12/29/2018

Jennifer P.

Billy and Cindy recently painted the exterior of my home. I cannot say enough positive things about them. From the initial phone call for a quote to the completion of the job. Very flexible with the indecisive homeowner and just overall amazing to deal with. You can’t go wrong using their painting services.

Description of Work
Painted the outside of our home

Category house painters

Thanks. The house looks great. You were home when I needed you there. Very nice people to work with. If you need anything else dont hesitate to call.

12/02/2018

Josephine V.

Wow, our house looks amazing! Not only did they do a fantastic job at reasonable price, they communicated well letting us know what to expect, when they'd be onsite and how long it would take. The first day was dedicated to pressure washing the house. Even that was great, it included pressure washing the eaves, gutters and driveway. If it wasn't for wanting a new paint color on the house I would have considered stopping then since it was such a thorough cleaning. We went with a very dark paint and bright door color over an existing black door, and with such color choices it would be very easy to see irregularities if there weren't multiple coats to ensure an even color finish and a professioal aplication. Well, it's been over two weeks since the house was finished and we have not found anything that needs rework. Thank you so much Billy & Cindy, y'all are definitely a company we'll call for future work. A+++

Description of Work
Exterior painting & Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thanks for the great review our goal is to make your house look like new again. You picked just the right colors. Call us again for future projects.

10/15/2018

John C.

Bill and Cindy did a wonderful job! Fixed anything that was necessary to complete the job. I needed guidance, they went above and beyond to help ensure I would be satisfied with the color I was picking. They were on time and completed the job in the time frame given. I will call them again for any paint job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted.

09/11/2018

Martha H.

Very prompt and professional! Good communication and great customer service! Would hire again! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

09/02/2018

Karl G.

Billy and Cindy did an amazing job on our home! We would definitely hire them again and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

08/13/2018

cliff S.

Billy and Cindy were amazing from the start. Quick return phone calls with great communication on status throughout. They were flexible with working around other home projects we had going on at the same time. Their attention to detail resulted in no rework needed. Our house looks brand new. Even the pressure wash before the House was painted had the place shining. We had three estimates for the paint project and Billy and Cindy were unbeatable. There’s no reason we would ever use any other painters or pressure washers. Thank you very much Cindy and Billy. 5 stars all the way!!

Description of Work
Home Exterior Painted

07/26/2018

Matt J.

Work was great. Billy and Cindy communicated early and often. They were on time, great workers, and completed the job ahead of schedule. The price was super competitive and the work was excellent. Thanks!!!!!

Description of Work
Repaint entire outside of house

06/10/2018

Amy H.

The job went well and we were very satisfied with the results. Billy and Cindy were knowledgeable, hard working and paid attention to detail. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Pressure Washing and Painting

05/22/2018

Mary Beth B.

They showed up on time and did excellent work. Even with all the rain during the week they got the job done in a timely manner and the quality workmanship is spot on. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Full house painting

05/09/2018

Jack A.

good price, excellent work, very nice people

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house

04/19/2018

Mike S.

I hired Billy and Cindy to paint the exterior of my parent's home. From the initial estimate to when work was completed Billy and Cindy were right on point. They were friendly, professional, punctual and they take much pride in their work. They worked hard to ensure my parents were happy with everything and were very patient with any questions or concerns they had. I would definitely hire them again for any painting needs I may have in the future. Thank you Billy and Cindy!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house

Category pressure washing, house painters, doors

04/09/2018

Kathy E.

I can't say enough good things about Billy and Cindy's painting. They responded promptly when I asked for a quote. Cindy called a week ahead of time for paint colors (which I did not have yet). They started the job on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. They were professional, respectful and friendly. I have worked with many contractors over the years, and they are some of the best. I absolutely love the job they did! I have already recommended them to some of my neighbors, and plan to have them back for some additional work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

03/11/2018

Gary B.

This was the third time we used Billy and Cindy within the past year. We started with interior painting. Bill and Cindy did drywall work and painted the entire downstairs of our home (approx. 3500 sf ft.) There price was very competitive and their quality was excellent. They used very good paint, cleaned up everyday after their work and were very reliable (when they said they would be there, they were there). They were very easy to work with and were always polite, respective and very friendly. The great initial experience prompted us to call Billy and Cindy's services again for painting the exterior of our home a few months later (approx. 7500 sq ft). Again they did an outstanding job, used quality paint products, and started and completed the work as agreed at a very good price. Just a few days ago, Billy and Cindy completed the 3rd and most extensive project we invited them back for... a kitchen remodel. This work included, installing custom cabinetry, moving existing cabinetry, custom retrofitting of double ovens, microwave, coffee service, etc. into existing cabinetry/walls, electrical, plumbing, tile removal and installation, painting and drywall. They even feed our cats ;-) The remodel turned out amazing! I my wife or I couldn't be happier with Billy and Cindy's quality work, their attention to detail, and their easy going personalities. I would highly recommend Billy and Cindy's services to family, friends or anyone who wants outstanding results for painting, remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, etc.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, painting, electrical, plumbing, tile, etc.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure working with you two. We appreciate your patience while we worked elsewhere till we could come back. Hope you are enjoying your kitchen Please call when you need anything else. We will let you know when we have an opening to coming back. Thanks again.

03/03/2018

Carla S.

In response to Cindy L. Baker and William Campbell’s response to my review. I have submitted copies of the texts between Cindy L Baker and myself to Angie’s List, together with photos of the incomplete work and areas that were not started much less finished. The texts and the photos are proof that Billy and Cindy’s Painting had finished closer to 30% than 90%. The texts also show that Cindy L. Bakers statement that I asked them to leave was a lie. Cindy came to my door on Friday, March 2nd with tears in her eyes, crying about poor Billy’s health and taking him back to the hospital. Since Cindy and I discussed Billy’s health prior, I knew they would have to come back to finish, snails are faster. I said to Cindy that since they had to come back anyway, go ahead and take care of Billy. Right? The most important thing is the health and well being of our family. The delay wasn’t going to hurt us ultimately, because our roofer was not scheduled to start until Monday, March 12th, and actually wasn’t able to start until today the 15th. I told her I wouldn’t be angry if they had to stop. Boy, those tears stopped in that instant. She said, fast as could be, good, well Billy and I discussed it and we think that you should pay us $2100.00 more. (I had already given them half, $2900.00.) Just hold back $800.00. I said no, that’s too much. She had a hissy fit and said they were leaving, she’d had enough (enough of what)…I said go ahead that seems to be a habit with you, as I had read all the reviews and there were several where they’d left people high and dry. I did not shove my iPad in her face. She screeched like a barn owl and screamed show me, show me. That’s when I went to get the iPad and showed her the first bad review, of a woman who was still waiting for Billy and Cindy to come back to finish! No way was I paying out almost the entire contract before they finished. I’m nice, not stupid. So she banged her stuff around, screamed at Billy to stop painting (he wasn’t sick a bit). She SCREAMED, ON MY FRONT PORCH , BILLY STOP PAINTING SHE AINT GONNA PAY US. It was obvious that Billy wasn’t sick. Apparently they had a big job waiting because there is a review after mine dated March 11th stating that just a few days ago Billy and Cindy completed an extensive remodeling project. Well they quit our job on Friday March 2nd about 10 AM and completed an extensive Reno job somewhere else a few days before the 11th? I suspect they were working ½ days here and then going to this other job. THEY CHEATED US THEN TRIED TO SCAM US FOR $2,100.00 MORE. Addressing Cindy’s statement, Why in the world would I ask Cindy L. Baker and William B. Campbell to leave, when my house was no where near completed? Cindy and I got along great. I know all about her whole family! Why would I want to “ruin” them? It had crossed our minds prior to Cindy’s meltdown, to ask them for a bid on a bathroom remodeling project we have coming up. Keep in mind we weren’t going out every afternoon to examine and critique their work. I’ve painted houses in the past, I know in the interest of time details are missed or a splash hasn’t been fixed etc. That’s what an end of project punch list is for. So I wasn’t doing any over supervising . It wasn’t until they stormed off the job that we went out to check, out their work. That’s when we discovered all the shabby work they had done. I casually mentioned caulking to Billy, a few minutes later he told me offhandedly that he had packed up and walked off a job because the man disrespected him. I was terrified they were going to walk off the job as they have in the past. I swear that is the truth. This sent me scampering to read the next review and all the reviews. If they had worked full days they might have finished. The real reason they didn’t finish is they had another lengthy job and finishing our house was more work than they could handle. I am not a liar; I had no reason to run them off, Cindy and I spent a lot of time talking while she worked and I have no reason to try to “ruin” them. I really wanted them to work a full day, but I was so scared to criticize them for fear they would leave without finishing, I kept my mouth shut. Again addressing Cindy’s statement about not knowing the roofer was coming, the truth is that Cindy called me on the 24th, to let me know that they wanted to bring their work trailer down & told me that Billy had gout, so they might not be able to start on Monday. We discussed the roofer at that time also. Cindy was concerned about the danger and I saw her point. She was very upset on the telephone and I called the roofer and after some back and forth with the roofer he agreed to put our roof off for two weeks. She knew this, she told me via text that she could not postpone because she had put off other customers for 2 days because of Billy’s gout. Originally, she said they were going to start work on Monday and work straight through Sunday and it would take a week. Then, they were worked ½ days or less, then they needed to take Sunday off…, then they only worked a max of 4 or 5 hours a day-well yeah, you aren’t going to finish in a week at the rate they were working. They had jobs scheduled after us so they couldn’t work for us after Sunday. I have texts to prove all of this which have been submitted to Angie’s List. Cindy sent me 14 texts regarding the roofer and its true she offered my deposit back…after I postponed roofer. As for the delay with our roommate moving out, that too is true. They were delayed 30 minutes. I texted Cindy at 7:09 AM; in plenty of time since they don’t work before 9 or past 2. Our roommate was gone by 9:30 AM. As to being 90% finished, that is a huge stretch and a big lie. There are only 2 walls of the house that are finished, that’s it, but the gables on those sides are not painted, nor are the soffits and trim for those areas. I have pictures to prove that there isn’t a single task or area that is completely finished. The caulking isn’t finished; the painting isn’t finished. Here are the tasks that ARE NOT STARTED, North and South gables; the north wall; and the front porch apron, the back porch, the railings, soffits, decks and apron are not started, nor are the back doors painted; additionally, Billy damaged the back deck apron and an expensive corner post, while pressure washing, he didn’t bother to mention the damage to us and front porch deck, stair apron, stairs and risers, front porch north wall is not complete as they did not remove the shutters and paint behind them, they only painted 5 1/2 of 8 shutters and they did not remove the door locks on 2 of the doors to paint behind them, the railings on the front porch are not completely finished; the gable decoration and the porch brackets are not painted or installed. So as for being 90% done that’s just more of Cindy’s lies. I have pictures of each and every area and facet of their complete failure to abide by our proposal. Our disagreement came when Cindy demanded that I pay them $2100.00 in addition to the $2900.00 I’d already paid and I said no. If anyone wishes to see the horrible condition they left my home in I’ll be happy to email the photos, texts and emails to you. My email address is scott621@hotmail.com.

Description of Work
Here’s the work quoted verbatim from Cindy’s handwritten proposal/contract: Pressure wash exterior of house with chlorine fix a few rotten spots of wood caulk where needed caulk seams in siding caulk posts paint soffits white paint shutters you buy white paint all railings and posts on porches white paint walls light gray Paint stairs and porches dark gray with product like restore (my comment - porch decking) possible ceiling blue decorations on top of columns replaced after you buy paint all doors white $5800 We supply paint

Category house painters

She gave us a B for quality. You figure it out. This is not her original review she changed it to compare with mine. This is why I usually don't reply to these kind of reviews but being the content I feel it necessary. I found out when we got there she has hired roofers to start the same day as us Feb 26th. we told her that was too dangerous we could not do that. She insisted the roofers said it would be safe they do it all the time. We still said no. they are putting a metal roof on. She eventually called them told them they had to reschedule. Obviously they were not happy as they have a schedule like us. She said 2 weeks and they would be there which was not true we found that out after we started painting that they would be there in a week.(I have texts to prove it) . we did offer her her deposit back so the roofers could work but she declined(I have texts to prove that too). We were also delayed with her tenant moving out. ( have text for that) All the other statements she made in this review are lies. The only truth is the medical that I can't believe she found it necessary to include that. Yes he had gout everyone gets gout it just depends how bad it is she said her husband gets it. This is just her way of trying to ruin us. I'm sure you can see the truth. .We were 90% finished painting her house I have before and after pictures when she asked us too leave. she said leave walk off that's whats you do. I told her we need to be paid and she said shes not paying us shes paid us for what weve done. ( I have texts for this also) She then came out and shoved her ipad in my face showing me all our bad reviews. There was no talk or discussions being made she said leave so we left. She still owes us 2100. Yes there is still painting to be done but she wouldn't let us. Only about a day left and also we have always only worked 5 to 6 hours a day ask anyone. All our A s should speak for themselves. Everyone cannot be satisfied theres always someone. Angies list will not let us posts her texts. They proof read my review and alter it as they see fit. Please don't hesistate to contact me if you need to.

02/26/2018

Joshua G.

Cindy & Billy were very responsive when I reached out to them for a quote. They promptly scheduled an estimate and were on my property for approximately 30 mins. At the end of their inspection they briefly consulted one another and gave me their quote. I was pleasantly surprised at the price they gave me. When the time came for the work to be done, Cindy called me several days in advance to ensure I had the colors picked out and made sure the agreed upon date was still set. They arrived promptly and began prep work right away. My wife is a stay at home mom and she nor our toddler were disturbed by the Bakers. They worked diligently and finished the job in less time than estimated. The work they did was of the highest quality, they cleaned up after themselves every day, even before taking breaks, and they were very professional for the duration of the project. I will absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior residential painting and pressure watching.

01/27/2018

Linda R.

We are VERY satisfied with the work done by Bill and Cindy. Work was done on time, good communication, timely. We had our house pressure washed, wood repair and exterior painting done. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
House Painting, Pressure wash, Wood repair

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

01/13/2018

Sylvia D.

Fantastic! They were professionals and provided advice upon their original visit that we took and were not sorry about! Listen to what they tell you about the type of paint to use. Believe me, you won’t be sorry. These guys are perfectionists and professionals!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

11/19/2017

THOMAS H.

have hired many painters over the years without question Cindy and Billy are by far the best. the exterior of my house looks 100% better. their work and attention to detail is the BEST!

Description of Work
Clean and Paint the exterior of my House

R&J Designs and Painting Company LLC

We are a veteran owned local company. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! Ask us about our Senior and Veteran Discount! Free estimates up to 30-40 miles.

Charles Martin Stucco

Charles Martin Stucco has been in business since 1999, and has over 30 years of experience. Licensed and insured stucco contractor located in Orange Park FL. and serving the surrounding areas. Work performed professionally and in a timely manner. The job is not complete until customer is satisfied. We do not ask for money upfront unless it is a very large job and then we only ask for draw and that is based on job completion %. Please contact Charles by phone at 904-219-0805 to schedule. Please do not message or request a quote as this company is owner operated, and messages are not checked daily. Thank you.

All American Exterior Cleaning

Hi my name is Bobby Devine, I am 22 years old. I am a Jacksonville native, born and raised. I am the owner and operator of All American Pressure Washing. We are still a small company and have so much room to grow, I have 4 years of experience in the trade and look forward gain more experience in the future. Our goal at AAPW is to always have 100% customer satisfaction, if something is not done to your standards we will go back and re-do it to your liking. We like to stay true to our roots and are a family based company so we offer 20% off for active/ retired military, police, and fire.

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Wallpaper. Wallpaper Removal, Plumbing, Electrical

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More

How is Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More overall rated?

Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More open?

Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More is open:

What payment options does Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More provide

Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offer free estimates?

Yes, Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offers free project estimates.

Does Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offer a senior discount?

No, Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More does not offer a senior discount.

Does Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offer emergency services?

Yes, Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More?

Yes, Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offers warranties.

What services does Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offer?

Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More offers the following services: Interior & Exterior Painting. Rotten Wood Repair. Pressure Washing. Ceramic Tile. Wood Flooring. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Drywall.Doors. Decks. Ceiling Fans. Counters. Flooring. Siding. Stucco.

Are there any services Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More does not offer?

Wallpaper. Wallpaper Removal, Plumbing, Electrical