Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2007

8263 Old Kings Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32219

2018 Super Service Award Winner 8 years in a row! We are a locally owned, licensed and insured business specializing in interior and exterior painting and pressure washing. We are husband and wife team no subs no job to big or to small. We are the only ones you will see for the estimate and work. We do accept credit cards....

house painting (146)pressure washing (70)interior painting (23)stucco (7)woodworking (16)home remodeling (10)general contractors (8)door installation (7)decks & porches (7)siding companies (6)flooring (5)tile installation (5)

05/21/2021

GREAT results just as discussed. Superb job! Good communication; worked as scheduled; kind & personable; top quality work!!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

11/13/2020

Billy and Cindy were great had no problem with them. They are very nice and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted and some interior also.

Category contractors,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

09/24/2020

Billy and Cindy did an excellent job with our guest bath remodel! They were professional and the results are beautiful! I would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting a quality remodel!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Review for Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More - 8263 Old Kings Rd, Jacksonville, FL - 38899186

08/31/2020

Unprofessional service. Arrived and immediately demanding access to the backyard with the trailer assuming they would be hired. I not only described the project in detail but also had a phone conversation prior to scheduling the appointment. No questions were asked about the need for a driveway or backyard access. They were very rude and didn’t even want to review the next property (had two big jo...

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

I am the one Cindy who had the phone conversation with [Member Name Removed] and telling me that her house needed to be painted and just the back of her mothers is not describing in detail. I was never rude I didnt even get out of the truck so when she said they that is false. When we got to the job there was absolutely nowhere to park. So if course he asked her about our trailer which contains al...

07/19/2019

Billy and Cindy were punctual, professional, and detail-oriented in their work on our home. Our home looks beautiful! They were quick to respond to questions and willing to reach out to us promptly with questions/concerns. Their quote came in far lower than others, and they stood by it (using high-quality Sherwin Williams paint). I would definitely hire Billy and Cindy again!

Description of Work
Paint Full Home Exterior - some small wood repair

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Review for Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & More - 8263 Old Kings Rd, Jacksonville, FL - 37994319

12/29/2018

Billy and Cindy recently painted the exterior of my home. I cannot say enough positive things about them. From the initial phone call for a quote to the completion of the job. Very flexible with the indecisive homeowner and just overall amazing to deal with. You can’t go wrong using their painting services.

Description of Work
Painted the outside of our home

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Thanks. The house looks great. You were home when I needed you there. Very nice people to work with. If you need anything else dont hesitate to call.

12/02/2018

Wow, our house looks amazing! Not only did they do a fantastic job at reasonable price, they communicated well letting us know what to expect, when they'd be onsite and how long it would take. The first day was dedicated to pressure washing the house. Even that was great, it included pressure washing the eaves, gutters and driveway. If it wasn't for wanting a new paint color on the house I would h...

Description of Work
Exterior painting & Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Thanks for the great review our goal is to make your house look like new again. You picked just the right colors. Call us again for future projects.

10/15/2018

Bill and Cindy did a wonderful job! Fixed anything that was necessary to complete the job. I needed guidance, they went above and beyond to help ensure I would be satisfied with the color I was picking. They were on time and completed the job in the time frame given. I will call them again for any paint job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/11/2018

Very prompt and professional! Good communication and great customer service! Would hire again! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

09/02/2018

Billy and Cindy did an amazing job on our home! We would definitely hire them again and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Interior & Exterior Painting. Rotten Wood Repair. Pressure Washing. Ceramic Tile. Wood Flooring. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Drywall.Doors. Decks. Ceiling Fans. Counters. Flooring. Siding. Stucco.

Wallpaper. Wallpaper Removal, Plumbing, Electrical