B & G Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2012

B & G Plumbing co., owned by Gene C. Rover, has been serving Florida’s first coast area since 1978. We are a family owned and operated plumbing company with a team of plumbing professionals who take pride in providing on-time quality workmanship at a fair price. We are proud to have built an outstanding reputation within the community and have worked hard to acquire our many long standing clients. At B&G Plumbing we are committed to providing our clients with professional, efficient and reliable plumbing services. B & G Plumbing expanded in 2010 to include heating and air. Our hvac dept. Is managed by Scott Martin, who is a state certified air conditioning contractor. Scott has been in the hvac industry for over 20 years....

First Coast Home Pros

First Coast Home Pros is a family business offering a variety of specialized home cleaning and maintenance services. We have several teams of specialists who focus on using their expertise to provide specific services to our customers with the highest standard of professional care. Our employees all undergo vigorous training, drug screening, and background checks prior to hire. We never use subcontractors and we never charge a travel fee or fuel surcharge within our service area. We also offer The 100% Guarantee, which states that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right or give you your money back. Please ask about our Angie's List discount!

Offers by First Coast Home Pros on Angi
ABSOLUTE CLEAN AIR

***$100 OFF AIR DUCT CLEANING!!!Absolute Clean is a small Family Owned Company that doesn't use subs. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are dedicated to improving the Air Quality in your home with our Air Duct Cleaning service. Our Dryer Vent cleaning service will put less strain on your dryer, making your clothes dry faster, saving you money on your electric bill, causing your dryer to last longer and MOST importantly, making it less likely that you will have a dryer fire. There are more than 16,000 dryer vent fires each year in the United States. **Refer 2 friends and get your dryer vent cleaning for free!! Refer 1 friends and get $150 off of air duct cleaning** We do not service dryer vents on the 2nd or higher floor that exits through the roof.

Offers by ABSOLUTE CLEAN AIR on Angi
COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville

COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT Jacksonville also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 60 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning of Jacksonville offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have built a brand you can trust! Coit has been in business for over 70 years. All of our technicians are certified. We are credited with the Better Business Bureau.

06/29/2015

was covered under warranty with home buyer warranty. They were quick and knowledgeable, fixed quickly

Description of Work
cleared a blocked pipe

06/27/2015

Apparently they did a nice job but I really hate the way they did it. They had to go up through the attic and put all the pipes through there. We had to take out all of our copper plumbing. They told us that that would leak. Our house is 25 years old so everybody that had the copper plumbing had started to leak so we just had to be proactive and take it out so we put in this PVC pipe through the a...

Description of Work
We used B & G Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for replumbing. They patched up the hole for the replumb but they took off some wallpaper and different things so then I had to redo the wallpaper but then before I did that, I thought I wanted new counters, new sinks, new everything so one thing led to another.

10/20/2014

I have used Band G Plumbing in the past and I continue to be very happy with their services. Cliff and Bill arrived on time and were very professional and efficient in performing all tasks. In addition, they demonstrated "cleaning tips" for my stainless steel sink/garbage disposal while installing the faucet replacement kit. To date I have had only positive experiences with Band G staff -- from th...

Description of Work
Installed replacement kitchen sink faucet kit, master bath faucet aerator, and master bath shower filter.

09/21/2014

I am a big fan of Band G -- their receptionists and plumbers are professional and courteous. I've used Band G for a few plumbing issues, and I'm always pleased with their work and their considerate attitudes! When I call for service, I can count on a quick response, and they're very respectful of your time, calling when they're on the way in advance of the scheduled time.

Description of Work
I discovered a water heater leak in the morning, and B&G Plumbing responded the same day to repair the leak. They were focused on fixing the problem, rather than trying to sell me a new water tank -- we discussed the cost for future reference, but absolutely no pressure.

07/18/2014

I called in the early morning before they actually opened and left a message. The receptionist called me back and said she would call me when she had someone headed my way. Two workers came, put coverings over their shoes before they entered the house and got right to work. They checked out both toilets, the tub, both showers and also, on the side, tightened one toilet that was loose. They were pr...

Description of Work
I had a blockage in my drainage system somewhere. Toilets and tub were backing up and wouldn't flush.

Category plumbing

Thank you for such positive reviews! We strive to maintain a professional staff and are so happy to hear we provided you with excellent service. Please let us know if we can ever be of service again. Thanks!

Plumbing: water heaters regular and tank less, repaired or replaced solar hot water systems toiletsand toilet seat replacements, kitchen, bar and laundry sink’s, all brands, all sizes bathroom lavatories garbage disposals insinkerator new faucets, bath tub replacement, shower replacement or change out. grab bars win gits and handicapped accessories valve replacement or repair pipe replacement hot and cold water systems, whole.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available