ASAP Plumbing

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2009

4.3

ASAP PLUMBING AND DRAIN CLEAING AND ASAP GENERAL CONTRACTING, HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS. SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDES CITY OF JACKSONVILLE WE ARE A PRIME CONTRACTOR FOR THEM HELPING TO MAINTAIN OVER 800 BUILDINGS. WE ALSO HAVE A CONTRACT TO WORK A NAVAL AIR STATION JACKSONVILLE, MAYPORT NAVAL STATION JACKSONVILLE, KINGS BAY NAVAL BASE ST MARYS GEORGIA. OTHER CONTRACTS WE HAVE MAINTAINED INCLUDE ST JOHNS COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD, BANNING MANAGEMENT, GW ROBINSON, BOSSHARDT PROPERTYS, CESERY PROPERTYS, AMERICAN HOME SHIELD, FIDELITY REAL ESTATE SERVICES, ROYAL AMERICAN MANAGEMENT, PHOENIX OFFICE CENTERS, SIMON MALLS AND PARTNERS, RACE TRACE GAS STATIONS, STATE OF FLORIDA PROCUREMENT, NATIONAL PARK SERVICE ST AUGUSTINE, AND MANY MANY OTHER ACCOUNTS. WE HAVE 55 SERVICE TRUCKS SERVING ALL OF FLORIDA AND SOUTHERN GEORGIA. WE HAVE TOOLS AND WE LIKE TO TRAVEL. WE ARE LICENSED AS FOLLOWS STATE CERTIFIED MASTER PLUMBING CONTRACTOR, STATE CERTIFIED GENERAL CONTRACTOR, STATE CERTIFIED IN NATURAL GAS AND LP GAS, NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN BACKFLOW TESTING AND CERTIFYING FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA TREEO SCHOOL, NATIONAL CERTIFICATION FROM LOCHINVAR, STATE OF FLORIDA LICENSED LIFT STATION OPERATOR, STATE CERTIFIED MASTER DRAIN FIELD INSTALLER AND REPAIR LICENSE....

Honest and hardworking Painters providing quality work with excellent attention to detail for North East Florida. We specialize with interior/exterior, garage floors, staining/glazes, deck refinishing, cabinet refinishing. We offer free estimates, so give us a call today! Big or small, we do it all!

Local family owned&operated full service screen repair company

An owner-operated small business that puts my customers requirements first. I can restore your driveway, sidewalk, fence, house, patio, and masonry like new. I remove mold, mildew, algae, grime, pollen, mud, and dirt stains using the pressure of water and cleaning solution. I am here to make your property's exterior appealing and increase your homes value up to 10%.

09/14/2017

I can't say enough nice things about these folks. Hurricane Iram slowed things down but they stayed in communication with us and made sure our plumbing problem was fixed ASAP! Tim the main plumber on site was very responsive and professional. Excellent people to do business with! We appreciate your taking care of our slab leak immediately. Thank you Larry, Tim, and the entire staff.

Description of Work
We needed a slab leak fixed.

06/01/2017

Terrible. I called a local well company for a second opinion, the gentleman checked it out and repaired it within an hour and I was only charged $300 that's a far cry from $3,200. We have been calling ASAP since Friday with our complaint and have been told that someone would give us a call back to address this and have heard absolutely nothing

Description of Work
Pump to well was not working properly, we were buy an ASAP Plumbing Tech that it needed replaced and would cost $2,800 - $3,200 and charged $102 for this diagnosis

05/25/2017

Our daily has used ASAP several times over the years and we've never been unhappy with their work.

Description of Work
Replaced wax ring and reset commode.

05/15/2017

On time as always. Did the work and left.

Description of Work
Had my drains cleaned and replaced a spigot.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/06/2017

Everything was absolutely beautiful! Scheduling was a little bit of a challenge, but they made it work because I was a referral!

Description of Work
Needed my barn and fences rebuilt. They were highly recommended

Category handyman service,water heater repair

Plumbing, drain cleaning, boiler maintenance, gas water heaters, pumps, lift station operation, video camera services, backflow testing and certification and pump repairs.