ASAP Plumbing

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2009

4.3

PO Box 48070

Jacksonville, FL 32247

ASAP PLUMBING AND DRAIN CLEAING AND ASAP GENERAL CONTRACTING, HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS. SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDES CITY OF JACKSONVILLE WE ARE A PRIME CONTRACTOR FOR THEM HELPING TO MAINTAIN OVER 800 BUILDINGS. WE ALSO HAVE A CONTRACT TO WORK A NAVAL AIR STATION JACKSONVILLE,

09/14/2017

Thomas D.

I can't say enough nice things about these folks. Hurricane Iram slowed things down but they stayed in communication with us and made sure our plumbing problem was fixed ASAP! Tim the main plumber on site was very responsive and professional. Excellent people to do business with! We appreciate your taking care of our slab leak immediately. Thank you Larry, Tim, and the entire staff.

Description of Work
We needed a slab leak fixed.

06/01/2017

Victor D.

Terrible. I called a local well company for a second opinion, the gentleman checked it out and repaired it within an hour and I was only charged $300 that's a far cry from $3,200. We have been calling ASAP since Friday with our complaint and have been told that someone would give us a call back to address this and have heard absolutely nothing

Description of Work
Pump to well was not working properly, we were buy an ASAP Plumbing Tech that it needed replaced and would cost $2,800 - $3,200 and charged $102 for this diagnosis

05/25/2017

Deb D.

Our daily has used ASAP several times over the years and we've never been unhappy with their work.

Description of Work
Replaced wax ring and reset commode.

05/15/2017

Richard H.

On time as always. Did the work and left.

Description of Work
Had my drains cleaned and replaced a spigot.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/06/2017

kathie R.

Everything was absolutely beautiful! Scheduling was a little bit of a challenge, but they made it work because I was a referral!

Description of Work
Needed my barn and fences rebuilt. They were highly recommended

Category handyman service, water heater repair

09/29/2016

Deb D.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/22/2016

Dave B.

Description of Work
Came out about eight hours after calling. Spent a long time, but very good job. Took care of other minor problems that could happen future while he had toilet outside

01/19/2016

Jim C.

Dug up all old piping from city meter to my house, UNDER my driveway, replaced All pipes under house, insulated all pipes and replaced grass across my front yard.

Description of Work
This trip, cleaned my drain pipe in kitchen. Previously, completely replumbed my house from street to opposite end of property. Very punctual, professional and the price, while high, was far below anyone else. Highly recommend.

09/28/2015

Carol G.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in water line

09/04/2015

B Z.

Description of Work
Friday: ASAP plumber came in a reasonable time to investigate an obvious slab leak in two bedrooms at the front of the house. I had been quoted a four-hour rate which was the exact amount of time the plumber worked on the repair. His work description: "Repaired leak on 3/4 copper front hose bibb riser in footing" The bill was paid when the plumber finished. | |A few hours later I discovered that water pressure from the Grohe kitchen sink faucet was very low; I removed its shower head and water ran with good pressure. A bathroom sink suddenly had very low pressure as well. Also, one toilet tank began making loud, strange noises while not in use, and the tank had a layer of black grit on the bottom. I called ASAP phone service, and then received a call from their dispatcher who said someone would be here in the morning (Saturday). Late Saturday afternoon he again called to say he had no one available. He would dispatch a plumber the following day (Sunday). | |Sunday's plumber disassembled the shower head on the kitchen faucet but found no blockage; he reassembled it and took it to ASAP Plumbing. Using a wrench on the bathroom sink faucet he was unable to remove the screen for fear of breaking it. I was told that the toilet tank issue would go away. | |A plumber arrived bright and early Monday morning with my kitchen faucet shower head in hand, but once it was reattached the water pressure again diminished. He disassembled it in the same manner as Saturday's plumber, to no avail, and said he would order a part. | |It has been a week; I called ASAP for the status and was promised an update.

Category handyman service, plumbing, water damage restoration

05/07/2015

Jack S.

Agreement was on paying 120 dollars an hour, job known before they came to the property, suddenly price is 2000 for 4 hours of work.took him 2 hours for " diagnostics", 90 minutes of which he was on the phone or in his van just waiting for two hours to pass.did absolutely nothing other tha call the city to shut down their line I swear to god.

Description of Work
Do not believe prices quoted on the phone.do not get Vernon to work on anything.lazy,inconsiderate, think the world of themselves for absolutely nothing.multiply 4 by 120 and you get 2000, unthinkable

06/03/2014

Carolyn D.

It was a very bad situation, the main pipe on top of the house was struck by lightning and it caused alot of tearing out to be done on the inside...Jimmy from ASAP Plumbing and his helpers were there evryday for about a week and a half from early morning until 5:00....They were always professional and kept me informed step by step what they were doing....They also had to call in a restoration company to dry out the walls.

Description of Work
Repiped part of my house, had to re-route a pipe around the outside and put underground...Also installed a pump on the end of my house underground....Had to jack-hammer up some flooring to get to pipes and also tear down drywall.

03/17/2014

Linda K S.

Very nice repair person, saved me money on a new heater by installing the elements.

Description of Work
Repaired water heater, installed two new elements

02/04/2014

Kathy Z.

Everyone was very nice. They saved me money. They dealt with a very tricky installation but got the work done well.

Description of Work
They installed a new hot water heater which I purchased elsewhere.

Category water heater repair

10/01/2013

Noel N.

They came out the same day I called them and repaired everything very quickly. They were a little pricey but they came out the same day and got it done when I needed it. They did good work it was just a little more expensive because it was an emergency.

Description of Work
They came out to fix one of my plumbing needs a few years ago.

09/09/2013

Geraldine E.

It did not go well. They gave me a lot of excuses about how the plumbing would have to be redone among other excuses. They offered to do a quick patch up of the job which held up but it looked like it was the cheapest stuff they could buy. The quality of the work was not there and I would never ask them back.

Description of Work
I had some leakage in my bathroom and I called them out to look at the problem.

08/26/2011

Robert H.

.For real quick plumbing I use ASAP PLUMBING. If a leak has developed and for house plumbing which I cannot fix up I go to ASAP. They are very punctual. They are probably less expensive people to go to if you have the time or if you are in an emergency. They are very quick and they have very large lead of trucks and a good dispatcher. I will continue to them in the future.

Description of Work
. I used ASAP PLUMBING to fix an outside leak between the meter and the house.

03/28/2011

Luke M.

I had used ASAP plumbing several years ago to replumb our water pipes due to slab leak. They were half the price of the other big name plumbers in town, and had a guy that performed miracles in getting pipes through tight spaces, where 2 other companies actually wanted to take the roof apart. So I called them again. They showed up same day and found the problem was just a pinhole leak in a PVC pipe. They were very honest about a leak that could have been exploited to get me to buy a new tank. They fixed it in less than an hour and for a great price. I am very impressed by this company.

Description of Work
Water Heater was leaking. Also had replumbed our water pipes due to slab leak several years ago.

Category plumbing

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ASAP PLUMBING AND DRAIN CLEANING. WE WORK VERY HARD AT MAKING 99.9 PERCENT OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY. AGAIN WE THANK YOU FOR YOU COMMENTS FROM LARRY DEAN ASAP PLUMBING AND DRAIN CLEANING ASAP GENERAL CONTRACTING JACKSONVILLE GAINESVILLE CFCO56659 9043461266

07/21/2009

Grace D.

Terrible! The plumbers made numerous errors, and even showed up to our home drunk on one occasion. The plumbing pipes were installed in the wrong locations in several areas, drains have backflow, and we have an upstairs bathtub drain that continues to leak onto the downstairs ceiling. We had to hire another plumber to come in behind them and repair numerous errors, and are still trying to resolve the sisue with the tub drain.

Description of Work
Repipe interior of home, remodel kitchen and bathroom plumbing

06/28/2008

Linda J.

Due to the slab leak, we were totally without use of our water. Some of the other companies said they could be there in a week. ASAP came over for an estimate that evening and had guys out to re-pipe the very next day.

Description of Work
We needed a complete re-pipe due to a slab leak. They repiped our whole house, putting the new pipes through our attic. They also added a new outside spigot on the side of the house.

11/16/2007

Steve O.

Fast and efficient but a bit high in price.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen drain line.

06/25/2007

JERRY B.

These guys were great. They did a lot of work through out our home. They were very well trained. These guys knew exactly what they were doing. They really had no set backs. We were very pleased with the price for the job. They had the entire project completed in about 5 days. We would surely use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
We had to have a few guys from ASAP Plumbing come to our home and completely replace all of the plumbing throughout our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. They had to install all new water lines to all of the sinks and toilets in the house. They also had to install all new plastic water lines to the main lines in the basement of our home.

LD Phillips Company

*We Do Not Service Gas Fireplaces* L.D. Phillips Company has over 30 years of experience. We are a local family-owned and operated professional fireplace and wood burning stove provider. Our company is not licensed to install or make repairs to gas fireplaces. Also, at this time we are unable to install or repair electric fireplaces. We offer a wide range of services from cleaning to installs for residential properties. L.D. Phillips Company strives to provide you with a higher quality by eliminating the need for you to perform detailed and time consuming tasks. Your time should be spent enjoying your family, friends, and participating in activities you enjoy, not looking for a contractor to perform these services! We strive to gain customer trust and respect and create the project of your dreams. We believe referral is one major key of success so we hope you will send your friends to a screened and approved contractor like L.D. Phillips Company.

Skars Technology and Consulting

We offer premium landscape lighting for your home.

2022 Super Service Award

Divine Gutter Solutions

Plumbing, drain cleaning, boiler maintenance, gas water heaters, pumps, lift station operation, video camera services, backflow testing and certification and pump repairs.