AQUA RESTORATION

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2015

5783 Mining Terrace Road Unit 5

Jacksonville, FL 32257

BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS | WATER | FIRE | MOLD | BIOHAZARD | Aqua Restoration is a leader in water damage restoration services in Jacksonville and all Northeast Florida. Our professionals are trained and equipped to handle disasters of any type and size. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to restore and/or clean your property to its original state. Whether you need unexpected emergency flood water damage restoration services or complete top-to-bottom property cleaning services, you can trust Aqua Restoration to restore things back to normal....

07/24/2018

Jennifer W.

Execellent. I can’t say enough great things about this company. I must give a shout out to William Reed, Patrick Howell and AQUA Restoration for coming to my rescue. These guys are the real deal and will go above and beyond. If you ever have any water damage, fire damage, storm damage, mold etc., these guys will take care of your home as if it were their own. I highly recommend them. It feels good to be able to call on someone I can trust. Thank you so much again, Will! You have no idea how much it meant to our family!

Description of Work
Water Damage Resoration

Category water damage restoration

06/18/2018

Mark G.

They came out to give me an estimate. I accepted the estimate and a week before the work was to be done I called to confirm. They were going to sub-contact it out and hadn't found a sub to do the work. Another person came out the next day and guess there was not enough profit for both companies as I heard nothing more from him. The next day another guy called me and at that point I told him I was firing Aqua Restoration because I expected them to do the work not to sub it out.

Description of Work
I called them when I was told they did interior painting.

Category handyman service, interior painters

05/14/2018

Alison B.

I called Joey that Friday afternoon around 4pm. And he was out to us by 9am ON TIME the next day!! He did the estimate and gave me a small discount. He got all 4 rooms and the stairwell cleaned in under an hour and they looked GREAT!! He was very professional. No mess. And he gave me a physical receipt. I will definitely be using this company again!

Description of Work
We had to reschedule our appointment with Stanley Steamer at the last minute due to weather. But they didn’t have ANY available next day appointments. We needed 4 bedrooms and a stairwell cleaned for our move out.

Category carpet cleaners

11/28/2017

jessica H.

It went great. Aqua was very quick in their response time, very professional and helped educate us about the whole process. They quickly removed all the water from inside, then dried out all of the soggy areas. Then they removed all of the bad drywall, bowed cabinets and welled up flooring.Afterwards, they rebuilt everything exactly as needed to get our home back in tip top shape. We couldn't be happier with their work, their support and professionalism during such a trying time. I highly recommend them! Beautiful work.

Description of Work
During Irma, we experienced a tremendous amount of flooding through out our home. Being a first time home owner the process and seeing our home so wrecked was heartbreaking... Cabinets were ruined, the floor was coming up everywhere the walls were left wet and mushy. Standing water in some areas, it was a disaster.

Category handyman service, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

11/27/2017

Aaron M.

It went very well. Their water extraction van showed up in the middle of the night to get the water out. The next day, the mitigation team was there to help me understand and make proper decisions for fixing all the damage. They even helped me understand insurance language to better communicate with my carrier.

Description of Work
Water extraction due to a pipe leak, mitigation from water damage and build back of flooring, sheetrock, painting and baseboards.

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service, house cleaning, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, floor cleaning

11/26/2017

Tyler P.

The service was outstanding! We had some major stains in our carpets, and a few spots around our home that had some minor pet odor issues. The carpet technician was very informative and friendly. He made our carpets stain and odor free, and got the job done quickly! We originally hired Aqua for just a carpet clean, but upon further conversation with the technician, we ended up hiring Aqua to do an exterior paint job as well. We were very pleased with the final product. The quality was great, and the painter was very friendly. I would recommend Aqua Restorations to anyone who is looking for outstanding customer service, and a final product that was beyond expectations.

Description of Work
I had some carpet stains in my home, as well as some pet odor.

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service, house painters

06/21/2017

Melanie Z.

The job went smoothly and without any problems. I'm very satisfied with the level of service and professionalism. I would definitely hire this company again in the future and recommend them as well.

Description of Work
I needed exterior painting done and wood rot repair.

Category handyman service, house painters, mold removal

HL Home Improvement and Cleaning

HL Home Improvement and Cleaning is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

United Water Restoration Group, Inc - Jacksonville

Our History: United Water Restoration is a full service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your Water, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold emergencies. Headquartered in sunny Ormond Beach, FL. United Water Restoration Group has dutifully serviced the state of Florida for over 14 years. What started as a small company has evolved into a national franchise bringing the same level of professionalism, family values, personal attention our customers in Florida have grown accustomed to different franchise locations all over our great country. Our Experience: With over 60 years of combined restoration experience between the operators. We offer insights into what needs to be done, and how to do it the right way. When you’ve been in this business for this long, you get to see it all. This is a benefit to our customers as you’re sure your dealing with a professional that can get the job done, without trying to take advantage of your situation and your restoration job is done the right way the first time. Our Customer: We treat our customers like family. Customer service is critically important to us because we know that when your home or property is in an emergency situation involving water, flood, fire, storm, sewage or mold, it’s an overwhelming and stressful time in your life. We know how important it is for our customers to return to their regular life as soon as possible, and we react accordingly. The satisfaction of the client is the most important to us. We place stringent standards that we enforce at every job for accuracy and attention to detail to make sure we don’t ever compromise the quality of our service.

Offers by United Water Restoration Group, Inc - Jacksonville on Angi
    904 Power Washing

904 Power Washing is a full service pressure washing, window cleaning and painting company, serving both residential and commercial clients in the First Coast area. We pride ourselves in being the best at what we do.

Offers by 904 Power Washing on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal Available

Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation & Restoration, Biohazard Remediation & Waste Disposal, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Regular Home Cleaning, Move-In/Moved-Out Home Cleaning, Bathtub and Tile Refinishing, Interior/Exterior Painting, Drywall Installation and Repair.