AFFORDABLE WATER

Duval County
09/21/2021

3760 KORI RD.

Jacksonville, FL 32257

Affordable Water has been treating water in Jacksonville and the surrounding area since 1989. We have 6 full time plumbers that service and install water treatments systems installed by Affordable Water as well as other companies systems. We have 7 ladies in the office to answer your phone calls. 3 full time drivers to deliver your salt. We are licensed both by our county and state for Water Treatment installation and Service. 904-262-0197, 904-268-6187. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: AFFORDABLEWATER@AFFORDABLEWATERJAX.COM ....

water softeners (110)plumbers (16)

10/26/2018

The sales rep was very professional and clearly explained the different systems and pricing options. The equipment installer was also very professional and took great care handling the installation with no issues and minimal disruption.

Description of Work
Purchase and Installation of a Water Softener/Filtration System

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Good morning Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience with Affordable Water! We are always happy to hear that we are doing a good job. I will pass your review on to Mark Kinder, the owner so that he can compliment the guys. Thanks again! Terri 904.262.0197

06/04/2018

Very well. They did an excellent job on the installation. Professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Water Softener

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

03/03/2018

Very pleased with the service. Technician (Chris) was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. Got right to work, took the time to explain the details during the inspection & repair and took care to clean up when finished. Also had a good experience when calling the office and setting the appointment. Great staff...will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Inspect and repair water softener system

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to tell others about Affordable Water and the experience you had with us. We are always happy to hear that we are doing a good job? Terri 904.262.0197

02/19/2018

had a inspection on 01/06/2018 with a proposal offered. Fair price and due to the hardness of our water wanted to install prior to my re- pipe I called on 02/15 and spoke to two office staff. I wanted to have this company do the project but the representative wanted 10% to be paid up front which was not on the proposal. I decided to go with another company who didn't require any payment until the ...

Description of Work
install water softener

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for letting us know your thoughts...we will consider what you are saying. Terri

01/15/2018

Affordable water was excellent. First service call was for service only. We discovered due to age of the unit, the resin needed to be repacked so the second call was for that. Both technicians were on time, neat and knew their trade. Very impressed with this company.

Description of Work
Water softener service and repairs

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], What a pleasure to hear that we are doing a good job! Service is the most important part of our business...it keeps our customer coming back! Thank you for taking the time to tell others about us! We appreciate your business!

12/15/2017

Their people and services are EXCELLENT ! On 12/08, Adam and another person came to my home and did estimate, measured the water hardness, answered all our questions. And then we signed the contract. They didn't push you at all to buy additional or fancy stuff which you may not really need. On 12/11, they sent a plumber to install the equipment (called us before coming) and it took him about 2 hrs...

Description of Work
Install a water softener system at home.

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

Hello Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review! I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue, but, happy to hear that we took care of the issue right away. We work very hard to take care of our customers and it is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job. Our units last between 15-20 years and I'm happy to hear that you appreciate your new water! Call me anytime with q...

09/25/2017

They were wonderful. They did not try to sell me on something I didn't need or want. Other companies did. They were prompt with their information and service. They were honest and easy to work with. Would recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new water softener

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for posting a review on Angie's List! We are thankful for customer who understand how important these reviews are to our company. Please let me know if you have any questions about your unit or our services. Terri (904)262-0197

09/08/2017

He showed up on time and explained what he was going to do and preformed the Job in a timely manner,when the job was completed he explained what I had to do to maintain it.He clean up area and took old system with him.It was a pleasure doing business wth a company where everybody was so polite and helpful.

Description of Work
Replaced old water softener system with new one.th

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with potential customers. It is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job! Please let me know if you have any questions about your equipment or any of our services. Terri 904.262.0197

08/16/2017

It's still under warranty, so the salt was free. I like the promptness and the delivery right to the house.

Description of Work
They just delivered salt.

Work Completed On 07/16/2017

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Is there a [Member Information Removed] to remove this review? It is an exact copy of your previous review. Thank you. Terri

08/16/2017

They have been good. I am still under warranty. I like the promptness and the deliver right to the house. There is noting I dislike.

Description of Work
They put in a water softener for me and they deliver salt to me.

Work Completed On 07/16/2017

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to tell our Angie's List Clients about our company. We are always interested to find out how we can improve and would be happy to hear your input. Please call me at 262-0197. Thank you for your business!! Terri

CONDITIONING, SOFTENING, PURIFICATION. REMOVAL OF IRON, SULPHER, TANNINES, AND TASTE & ODOR. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS.

Affordable Water is happy to provide references for other companies that provide services related to water treatment that we do not provide. Because we have been in business for so many years (over 27), we have relationships with many plumbers, well companies and irrigation companies. Feel free to call if you need help in this area.