AFFORDABLE SUNSHINE FENCE CO

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2006

6-8 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR INSTALLATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

Joseph Matthews Fencing LLC

Joseph Matthews Fencing LLC

Joseph Matthews Fencing LLC has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

08/18/2006

Affordable Fencing just builds a lousy fence. They kept on messing up and never came back and fixed it all the way so I had to do it myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Fencing was contracted to install a wooden fence around our yard.

CATEGORY fencing

08/07/2006

Affordable Fencing didn't complete the work properly and they put it in the wrong spot. It took them a month to come back and move the fence. I give a warning do not pay them until the work is done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Fencing installed a privacy fence around our yard. I am not happy with them.

CATEGORY fencing

MANUFACTURED WOOD FENCES IN ALL STYLES. GATES ARE CUSTOM MADE IN WOOD OR CHAIN LINK. TWO MASTER WELDERS ARE AVAILABLE. CANTALEVER GATES, ROLL GATES, SWING GATES, WALK GATES, ETC. SPECIALIZE IN VINYL & ALUMINUM.