Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

Jacksonville, FL 32210

I repair the mechanical portions of the sliding glass doors, including: rollers, track, locks, and frames. I also repair the frames of doors that have been improperly installed that result in the pinching in of sliding doors. I also pull the bottom sill plates out and give them a good foundation as well as a proper job caulking....

09/24/2018

Scott H.

A little difficult coordinating schedules, but once we agreed on everything the work was first class and our sliding glass door opens and closes with ease. Very personable!

Description of Work
Fixed a very stubborn sliding glass door.

05/10/2018

Tina N.

Impressive!! I left a message toward the end of a day, got a call back the very next day. We scheduled a time for him to come and fix my sliding glass door, and it was within a few days. I live in the Argyle area. Within an hour the doors were sliding like they were brand new! Amazingly reasonable price, I am so happy I don't have to replace the door. I would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Description of Work
Repair patio sliding glass doors

12/28/2017

JANET G.

PROVIDER REPLACED TRACK PLUS RUNNERS ON BOTTOM OF DOOR

Description of Work
SLIDING PATIO DOOR WAS STICKING BADLY. SOMETIMES WE COULDN'T GET IT TO OPEN WITHOUT SPRAYING SILICONE ON IT

10/30/2017

Betty Jane L.

The door is custom made and parts needs to be ordered from the company.

Description of Work
I needed the track replaced on sliding door.

10/06/2017

Mary V.

Very efficient, skilled and professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repair on three sliding glass doors.

08/23/2017

Mary N.

Works better than ever. They also fixed the door handle as a bonus!

Description of Work
Sliding glass door was very difficult to open. The track and wheels were replaced.

Category handyman service,doors

08/21/2017

Tricia D.

Excellent. Mason and Mike were very professional, arrived on time. Gave good advise on how to care for doors.

Description of Work
Repaired 5 sets of Peachtree sliding glass doors

08/14/2017

Michael K.

He was finished in 15 minutes. Apparently, it was a very routine adjustment, but not one I could have made myself.

Description of Work
Needing a sliding glass door track adjustment to eliminate a gap that had developed between the glass and the door frame.

08/08/2017

MANUEL C.

excellent workmanship - door works great!

Description of Work
Sliding glass patio door - difficult to open/close

06/26/2017

Jinny R.

There’s absolutely no question in my mind that I would recommend them. He is the only one that I know of that when you call he can schedule it within a reasonable amount of time, and he will also show up. He’s not like many people here in Florida, you call, they never call you and they say they will be there at a certain time, they never show up. I think we paid like $180, but I can’t remember. Now it just takes a pinky to open it. I did recommend him to people in our neighborhood site. It's unbelievable and he's very, very good. I definitely, absolutely would use the provider again.

Description of Work
The track o my sliding glass door my 8-foot sliding glass door was very, very rough to open, we practically got a hernia opening it. When he came in, he took the door down, put it on saw horses in my living room, he replaced a runner, he replaced the rollers and then he put the door back, and cleaned up after himself.

Category doors

Jack of all trade management llc

Jax Beach Home Solutions

Jax Beach Home Solutions can do it all! We are locally owned and operated out of Jacksonville Beach and offer a wide range of home services. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

The Magic Stick Cleaning Service LLC

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

I don't replace much window glass nor do much with screens. I would have to drive a semi to specialize in another field.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair

How is Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair overall rated?

Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair open?

Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair is open:

What payment options does Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair provide

Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair offer free estimates?

Ask Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair for details on free project estimates.

Does Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair offer a senior discount?

No, Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair?

Yes, Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair offers warranties.

What services does Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair offer?

Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair offers the following services: I replace some door glass. I am performing the niche service of sliding glass door repair over wide geographic area. To repair sliding glass doors economically, I stack appointments in areas and stock enough parts to fix most any doors. I generally do not have to make a second trip. The benefit of my service is providing the customer with 26 years of door repair experience in an economical package. The only downside is waiting for an appointment in an area.

Are there any services Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair does not offer?