Affordable Sliding Glass Door Repair

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

I repair the mechanical portions of the sliding glass doors, including: rollers, track, locks, and frames. I also repair the frames of doors that have been improperly installed that result in the pinching in of sliding doors. I also pull the bottom sill plates out and give them a good foundation as well as a proper job caulking....

Tony Premier Services, Corp

Tony Premier Services, Corp

Hello my name is Antonio and my company name is Tony Premier Services. I have been in business for over 3 years. I am very professional and all of my jobs are 100% done and on time.

09/24/2018

A little difficult coordinating schedules, but once we agreed on everything the work was first class and our sliding glass door opens and closes with ease. Very personable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a very stubborn sliding glass door.

05/10/2018

Impressive!! I left a message toward the end of a day, got a call back the very next day. We scheduled a time for him to come and fix my sliding glass door, and it was within a few days. I live in the Argyle area. Within an hour the doors were sliding like they were brand new! Amazingly reasonable price, I am so happy I don't have to replace the door. I would highly recommend their services to any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair patio sliding glass doors

12/28/2017

PROVIDER REPLACED TRACK PLUS RUNNERS ON BOTTOM OF DOOR

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SLIDING PATIO DOOR WAS STICKING BADLY. SOMETIMES WE COULDN'T GET IT TO OPEN WITHOUT SPRAYING SILICONE ON IT

10/30/2017

The door is custom made and parts needs to be ordered from the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the track replaced on sliding door.

10/06/2017

Very efficient, skilled and professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on three sliding glass doors.

CATEGORY doors

I replace some door glass. I am performing the niche service of sliding glass door repair over wide geographic area. To repair sliding glass doors economically, I stack appointments in areas and stock enough parts to fix most any doors. I generally do not have to make a second trip. The benefit of my service is providing the customer with 26 years of door repair experience in an economical package. The only downside is waiting for an appointment in an area.

I don't replace much window glass nor do much with screens. I would have to drive a semi to specialize in another field.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal