A1A Solar Contracting Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2011

10418 New Berlin Rd Unit 223

Jacksonville, FL 32226

A1A Solar designs and installs solar electric systems for residential and commercial customers. We service the North Florida and South Georgia marketplace. Licensed, insured and all work guaranteed....

07/27/2019

John P.

Very well. A modification was suggested and made to the system which resolved a problem.

Description of Work
Solar hot water heater service

Category water heater repair

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience!

06/27/2018

Jeramy B.

Great work! The system was built to the specifications that I desired to include equipment placement. The workmanship was absolute quality and I have had no rework or failed components in 20 months of operation. The system has produced about 21.55MWh in that amount of time which equates to about a 14 year payoff. This is a small data set though and I would expect it to fall to about 13 years as 2018 has been an exceptionally poor solar year as compared to 2017. Zero issues through hurricane Matthew and Irma with sustained very strong tropical storm force winds. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend A1A again.

Description of Work
We installed a 8.55kw solar array with 30 285w Solaredge panels including optimizers and a 10kw inverter. We also installed a hybrid hot water heater.

Category water heater repair,solar panels

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we're thrilled to hear that you've had no problems with your system, especially through both hurricanes!

01/02/2018

callie B.

EXCELLENT very excited to start producing electricity

Description of Work
had solar electric system installed, provided lots of references, answered questions. All of the guys performing service were very polite and professional.

07/29/2017

kevin J.

I wanted to update on my F grade review posted earlier. As they stated in their response, they promptly called me to apologize for the email exchange I received from their contact. Shellie stated that the owner and the company were shocked at my treatment and said they would educate their employee to treat prospective customers better. They did not ask me to remove my review or post this update. Yesterday I was surprised when I received a gift box as a olive branch from the company. While I did not like the rude email exchange, I do want to acknowledge their follow up to make amends. I do know a fellow employee who did hire them and is very happy with his purchase. Their price was competitive and cheaper than the company I hired. The site does not allow me to remove my prior review or post a reply (that I could find) so I wanted to be fair and provide this update.

Description of Work
contacted for solar install and pricing.

05/05/2016

Dave B.

Excellent experience. A1A are experts in the industry and they stand by their work. They offer a quality product. They have been very responsive to my needs and to the needs of other neighbors that have done solar installations. I'm very happy with the results of my solar installation and the experience that I've had with A1A Solar and would recommend them to anyone who is considering going solar. Keep up the great work!

Description of Work
Installed 18 Solar Panels including Invertors.

05/05/2016

Dave B.

Description of Work
Installed 18 Solar Panels including Invertors.

05/04/2016

Lee B.

The installation team showed up on time ready to work. The job was planned for 3 days to complete. The team rolled in with 3 trucks, and at least 10 people doing everything from electrical work to panel and conduit installation. The 3 day job was completed in one day (8 hours). I had 22 panels installed that estimated to generate 5.8Kw/h After the initial inspection, safety inspection and meter switch, I was able to turn on the system about 5pm which is close to sunset. On initial startup, the system generated 1Kw back to JEA and literally stopped my JEA usage in its tracks. Over a 6 day period, the system generated 5.0Kw/h sending 130Kw to JEA with my JEA useage to 76Kw. I normally used about 133Kw over 6 days. I am happy and now the wife can run the A/C without me complaining.

Description of Work
Solar panel installation

Category solar panels

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate the kind words, and we're thrilled that you're satisfied with our work. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have, and don't forget about our referral bonus if you have any friends or neighbors who may be interested!

05/03/2016

Dave B.

Description of Work
Installed 18 Solar Panels including Invertors.

02/25/2016

Orville F.

After doing extensive research from Solar Laws to reviews on companies that install solar panels for residential homes, We learned that A1A Solar rated #1 in both categories. The salesman was awesome in providing detail information on from how the solar panels worked to the financing breakdown. After the paperwork was finalized, A1A Solar went to work on our roof. We had 22 solar panels installed. The Installers were friendly and very knowledgeable in giving us insight on how the installation process is performed and answered any questioned we had. The salesman and even the accounting department kept in touch with us to make sure everything from the install to the performance of the panels was to our satisfaction. Who could imagine going from a $200-$225 electric bill to ZERO?? We were very glad to have made the decision of choosing A1A to perform the installation. Just from the visual of our installation, many of our neighbors have decided to investigate the benefits of solar panels. So far, 3 more families in our neighborhood had panels installed on their homes by A1A Solar!.Thanks again!

Description of Work
Install 22 Solar Panels

Category solar panels

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Don't forget that we offer referral fees to our customers when they send their friends and neighbors our way!

02/04/2016

Debbie V.

The contract was signed on 10/22/2015 and the final inspection done on 2/1/2016. Installing 28 panels is not a big job. Actually, the panels were installed before Christmas. It took less time to build my entire HOUSE! Granted, Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Years slowed the process, but there were several mistakes/oversights made which delayed completion. I will say that every time I called A1A Solar, they were very courteous and helpful. As best as I can tell, the quality of the work is good; just wish it had not taken so long. If you decide to use A1A Solar, plan to be very patient. They do offer a military discount, which is a plus.

Description of Work
Installed 28 panels and inverter

Griffin Service

Griffin Service is instant aspirin for all your A/C & Plumbing headaches. We specialize in residential service & replacement, including Heating & Air, Water Heaters, Complete Re-Pipes, Drain Cleaning, Sewers/Drains, Duct Cleaning, Complete Re-Ducts, and more. We guarantee your satisfaction 100% on all transactions. We Fix What Others Can't.

All American Solar LLC

All American Solar, LLC is a solar and home improvement company located in the Central Florida area. We built this company based on the American culture of hard work and efficiency, focusing on high quality work and providing excellent customer service. One of our main goals is to do everything possible to help Florida residents in making solar, green and energy efficient upgrades to their homes in an affordable manner. We provide FREE in-home evaluations and information to assist property owners in qualifying for pilot programs, utility rebates, federal and county/state incentives. All American Solar, LLC is continuing to build on our already strong community presence, and we strive to eventually become a household name in the state of Florida. We proudly stand behind our blue collar workers, retirees, disabled Veterans and Military solar specialists.

Integrity Restoration

Integrity Restoration technicians provide 24 hour emergency damage services for flood, fire and mold damage restoration. Integrity Restoration services include temporary repairs and emergency mitigation. Once the full scope of damage is assessed, we begin with permanent repairs including water extraction and drying, pack out of room contents, structural repairs, thorough cleaning and inspection. Each loss is different, but the construction process in mitigating damage, restoring property, and managing the recovery process remains consistent, dependable, and reliable.

Offers by Integrity Restoration on Angi
    032611-337
    North America
    NABCEP
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial solar electric system & water heater.