A New Leaf Painting, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2011

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

11246 Distribution Ave E #16

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Here at A New Leaf Painting we recognize that starting your home painting project can sometimes feel a little overwhelming. Because we understand that your home is the center of your life and family, you can count on personalized service, a clean work environment, and a beautiful result that you will be proud of for years to come. A New Leaf Painting offers Premium Quality Painting and Repairs to all of Northeast, FL. We have over 270 online reviews and will get your job done right with professionalism and care! We offer interior painting and exterior painting, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceiling removal, drywall and wood repair work to all of Northeast FL, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville Beach, St Augustine, St. Johns County, Middleburg, Amelia Island, and neighboring areas. We show up on time, finish on time, and rarely have to reschedule. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Or schedule an estimate online in mins, here is a link - https://anewleafpainting.youcanbook.me...

interior painting (131)house painting (82)pressure washing (22)drywall (14)general contractors (12)wallpaper removal (11)woodworking (10)door installation (5)deck cleaning (5)flooring (5)decks & porches (5)siding companies (3)

05/19/2022

Michael M.

I chose to go with a white paint for the kitchen cabinet and also a gloss white for the backsplash. The cabinet doors had to removed for spraying back at the factory, and the backsplash was prepped and painted. The job was handled very professional starting with sales team and paint crew. The end product exceeds all my expectations - it looks absolutely smashing. I added accent light under the cabinets and it really is a showcase. I would not have trusted this project to anyone but a professional. And A New Leaf was a great choice. I am a happy customer.

Description of Work
Paint kitchen cabinets and backsplash

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

Review for A New Leaf Painting, LLC - 11246 Distribution Ave E, Jacksonville, FL - 39738828

05/01/2022

Scott S.

In April 2022 we had New Leaf paint our house after interviewing 9 companies. It took three days, we are ecstatic how it came out. The house looks beautiful! They team was courteous, friendly, detailed, and cleaned up when they were done. We would hire them again to paint other rooms.

Description of Work
Outside the house painted

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

12/14/2021

Molly S.

Extremely well! Very please and would definitely recommend this company. Jake and Billy were excellent painters and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted

Category stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

11/07/2021

Jodi M.

New Leaf Painting did a fantastic job painting the exterior of our house. The foreman Jake was determined to deliver a high quality job. When the stucco bottom of our home was not taking the paint correctly, he gave it 3 coats to make it right. We have a 2 story that required a lot of work, 2 colors + trim. They paid great attention to detail and kept me updated on everything as they went. I would highly recommend them for quality work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/01/2021

Mike L.

From start to finish A new leaf had me impressed. Great team, very reasonable prices and top notch quality.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Review for A New Leaf Painting, LLC - 11246 Distribution Ave E, Jacksonville, FL - 39494542

07/25/2021

Corrine A.

Johnny and the crew did a fantastic job on our home! They were friendly and communicated regularly with us about what we wanted to have done, as well as checked in with us to make sure everything looked just how we wanted! They repainted the whole thing, as well as did wood repairs on the siding. I've recommended them to my own parents to have work done on their home!

Description of Work
exterior paint for the whole house, plus wood repair for side panels

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Review for A New Leaf Painting, LLC - 11246 Distribution Ave E, Jacksonville, FL - 39416320

07/20/2021

Michelle D.

A New Leaf Painting recently painted the entire interior of my townhome that I just purchased. I hired them because of the incredible amount of excellent reviews I read and I am so glad I did. Everything from the initial phone call with Thomas to the finished product was amazing. Everything was as quoted and on time. Thomas kept in very good contact with me, answering all my questions in a timely manner. Johnny and the crew who did the work were just super, they do excellent work, very professional, they went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased. The thing I am most happy with are the clean lines where the walls meet the ceilings. I know this can be difficult when both the walls and ceilings have texture and I have seen some really botched paint jobs as I was shopping for a home. Again, they do excellent work, I can't say enough how great this experience was, do not hesitate to hire A New Leaf Painting, you will be so glad you did!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

07/09/2021

Cory M.

Excellent painters!! Jeff and Rusty were great painters. They didn't take any short cuts. They even removed my gutter down spouts to paint the trim behind them. They were extremely friends and thorough. I had priced out 5 different companies. Some were cheaper but they were only going to do one coat of paint, sprayed on. New Leaf did a solid two coats with the sprayer and rollers as well which provides a much better coverage. Overall, New Leaf was by far the best value and the highest quality! My only slight complaint is that Thomas Drake, who quoted the job and did the scheduling was not very good at communicating. The painters were two weeks behind due to weather, which is totally understandable. But there was no communication from Mr Drake about the delays at all.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

07/06/2021

Mark B.

New Leaf Paint was phenomenal! They were able to fit me into their busy Summer schedule on short notice and completed my project (multiple colors) within 48 hours

Description of Work
Interior painting of majority of home (1750 SQFT).

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

02/17/2021

Alba S.

Thomas and his team did a fantastic job. They are extremely professional, punctual and completed the job ahead of schedule. Thomas' was always available to answer questions and provided timely updates from quote to finished work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Interior Painting; Exterior Painting; Stucco replacement repairs and painting wallpaper removal, Cabinet Painting; Popcorn removal & knockdown installation, epoxy flooring. epoxy garage floor, Drywall repair, wood rot repairs, siding repairs & replacement.

please inquire