A New Leaf Painting, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2011

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

11246 Distribution Ave E #16

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Please call for more details.

Here at A New Leaf Painting we recognize that starting your home painting project can sometimes feel a little overwhelming. Because we understand that your home is the center of your life and family, you can count on personalized service, a clean work environment, and a beautiful result that you will be proud of for years to come. A New Leaf Painting offers Premium Quality Painting and Repairs to all of Northeast, FL. We have over 270 online reviews and will get your job done right with professionalism and care! We offer interior painting and exterior painting, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceiling removal, drywall and wood repair work to all of Northeast FL, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville Beach, St Augustine, St. Johns County, Middleburg, Amelia Island, and neighboring areas. We show up on time, finish on time, and rarely have to reschedule. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Or schedule an estimate online in mins, here is a link - https://anewleafpainting.youcanbook.me...

interior painting (130)house painting (78)pressure washing (22)drywall (14)wallpaper removal (11)general contractors (11)woodworking (10)door installation (5)deck cleaning (5)flooring (5)decks & porches (5)siding companies (3)

07/25/2021

Johnny and the crew did a fantastic job on our home! They were friendly and communicated regularly with us about what we wanted to have done, as well as checked in with us to make sure everything looked just how we wanted! They repainted the whole thing, as well as did wood repairs on the siding. I've recommended them to my own parents to have work done on their home!

Description of Work
exterior paint for the whole house, plus wood repair for side panels

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Review for A New Leaf Painting, LLC - 11246 Distribution Ave E, Jacksonville, FL - 39416320

07/20/2021

A New Leaf Painting recently painted the entire interior of my townhome that I just purchased. I hired them because of the incredible amount of excellent reviews I read and I am so glad I did. Everything from the initial phone call with Thomas to the finished product was amazing. Everything was as quoted and on time. Thomas kept in very good contact with me, answering all my questions in a timely ...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

07/09/2021

Excellent painters!! Jeff and Rusty were great painters. They didn't take any short cuts. They even removed my gutter down spouts to paint the trim behind them. They were extremely friends and thorough. I had priced out 5 different companies. Some were cheaper but they were only going to do one coat of paint, sprayed on. New Leaf did a solid two coats with the sprayer and rollers as well which pro...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

07/06/2021

New Leaf Paint was phenomenal! They were able to fit me into their busy Summer schedule on short notice and completed my project (multiple colors) within 48 hours

Description of Work
Interior painting of majority of home (1750 SQFT).

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

02/17/2021

Thomas and his team did a fantastic job. They are extremely professional, punctual and completed the job ahead of schedule. Thomas' was always available to answer questions and provided timely updates from quote to finished work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

12/10/2020

We could not be more happy with the way A New Leaf Painting took care of us. We had the entire exterior of our house painted, as well as some wood repairs. They were incredibly professional and timely, from the visit for the estimate, to the calls prepping up to the work being done, and the actual painting days themselves. We felt consistently listened to and appreciated as customers. The yard and...

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

12/09/2020

I had a whole house interior painted for a two story home. After seeking 5 bids, I chose to do business with A New Leaf. My interior looks like a brand new home and everyone there was extremely polite and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their home painted.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

We had a blast helping to transform the interior of your new home! Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your business. There is a typo in the project amount. It was $10,000.00. =)

12/02/2020

The company did a great job. The house had many stucco cracks needing repair and the house was faded and had never been painted. They updated the colors and it looks so fresh.

Description of Work
Repaired Stucco Repainted Exterior

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/16/2020

Excellent experience would recommend

Description of Work
House repainted.

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/14/2020

We are extremely pleased about finding and using this company. Price was very reasonable and all of the painters were very professional, courteous and friendly. Everything was spotless after they were done. Outstanding job and highly recommend! 5 stars all the way.

Description of Work
Painting of entire inside of our condo

Category contractors,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Interior Painting; Exterior Painting; Stucco replacement repairs and painting wallpaper removal, Cabinet Painting; Popcorn removal & knockdown installation, epoxy flooring. epoxy garage floor, Drywall repair, wood rot repairs, siding repairs & replacement.

please inquire